Gutterballs a cumsniffer?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don’t get mad!

Nah, you're always poasting while drunk. I just SMH and move on.
I haven’t had a drink yet Snake. You’re just overbearing at the best of times. It must be so fucking boring being you!
Frankly, it often IS pretty boring. But nobody has called me PEDANTIC yet today, so I know I'm not pissing enough people off.
Hahahahahaa...you’re alright Jake! I’m just pissing in your cereal.
:LOL1:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even though we have differing views on politics, Jake. I find your debating fair, free of personal attacks (from what I've read) and I respect you for that .. Not that it matters to you.. but there it is anyway :D

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even though we have differing views on politics, Jake. I find your debating fair, free of personal attacks (from what I've read) and I respect you for that .. Not that it matters to you.. but there it is anyway :D
Of course it matters. Also I want to give you a compliment but I think I'd better do it privately. :Grin3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Of course it matters. Also I want to give you a compliment but I think I'd better do it privately. :Grin3:
There are no sides at Bastard Factory, compliment at will. We don’t want a leftarded forum...plain and simple.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wow u kiss butt real good

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so u have 3 qualities and counting, jake -pretentious, PEDANTIC and a good ass kisser

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not yours, though.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not yours, though.
Don’t be a sook Jake!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not yours, though.
Don’t be a sook Jake!

She's never apologized for calling me a Holliday sock, the first week I was here.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yours, though.
i dont pay u any compliments either

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yours, though.
Don’t be a sook Jake!

She's never apologized for calling me a Holliday sock, the first week I was here.
SOCK holiday lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not yours, though.
Don’t be a sook Jake!

Ohhh...Holliday sock...that’s a bad assumption or a really good dig. :LOL1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not yours, though.
Don’t be a sook Jake!

dude it was the first time u showed up here and every time id insult him u would reply a minute later and defend him
well i just figured either an alt or a bromance lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not yours, though.
Don’t be a sook Jake!

dude it was the first time u showed up here and every time id insult him u would reply a minute later and defend him
well i just figured either an alt or a bromance lol
Yeah...what’s with leftards and their tag-teaming?! They really can’t fight their own battles at the best of times!
:Sad:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was an OPERA thread, not a political one. Holliday didn't ask me for help, he seemed to be handling you just fine. There wasn't any Left or Right to any of it. :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was an OPERA thread, not a political one. Holliday didn't ask me for help, he seemed to be handling you just fine. There wasn't any Left or Right to any of it. :LOL1:
What sucks about Opera is that it’s in Italian. And then you have absolute prats watching the gigs trying to look laaa-deee-daaaaah, but really just look duh!

Look at my English version:
Oooooooooooooooh looooooooooooooooook at my tomaaaaaaatoes growing in the gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarden. It makes me feeeeeeeel all happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy and gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Opera sucks ballz at best!
:daFuq:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
76698101041.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a dick sniffer?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@Dr. Funkenstein Did you bail out Maxis? Yes or No? hahaha...
I like Max,
But not that much.
You like Max???
lol!
Where u been?
how did throwing dice in the alleyway go today?
Sports not dice.
I did real well too!
no. u lost money, again.
Gambling on sports with the spread is a 50-50 venture minus the vig when you lose,
Over time.
So, in the long run of course I will lose some dough.
Money isn't why I do it.
Now,
MYOB.
Thx

no.
so if not for money, y then?
The win.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
lol Flynn is not even worth my next 5 second cumming onto @Breakfall . Lmao @internet wannabe legends. I wish I remembered ALL my accounts the last 20 years. Anybody that does is a joke and or lying. Not even an opinion. Facts those who remember are serial liar.

Shut UP SOCK!!