User Q and Gutterballs under heavy surveillance! ALERT!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Sorry, but it had to be done.

User Q and Gutterballs are in very suspect internet activities.

Untitled-4-5.gif

HIGH ALERT WARNING!!!!

AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF MOUNT PLEASANT, TEXAS, FOR THE REGULATION OF SEXUAL OFFENDERS; PROVIDING A SEVERABILITY CLAUSE; PROVIDING AN EFFECTIVE DATE; AND PROVIDING FOR PUBLICATION; MAKING IT UNLAWFUL FOR CERTAIN SEXUAL OFFENDERS TO RESIDE WITHIN 1000 FEET OF PREMISES WHERE CHILDREN GATHER; MAKING IT ILLEGAL TO LOITER WITHIN 300 FT OF THE PUBLIC WAY AROUND A CHILD SAFETY ZONE; PROVIDING EXCEPTIONS TO THE ORDINANCE; PROVIDING PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS OF THE ORDINANCE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO A FINE NOT TO EXCEED $ 2,000.00 AS ALLOWED BY LAW, PER DAY OF CONTINUING VIOLATION.

Here is Q getting raided last year!!! He was bailed out!

d5NdN0p.gif

tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Our kids need protecting from these covaidse filth merchants! Good job dilfie our neighbourhoods will sleep easier tonight, I'm glad you also shared with me Gutterballs' hacked phone video of him cumming on his own face in the kitchen, these puss sippers must be CRUSHED!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The more security and awareness the better Shamp!

Our neighbourhoods will sleep better.
no big deal.

Gutterballs nearly choked on his very own semen.
that happened also to Boyzone superstar Gaytley:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Stephen Gately died in his sleep when he choked on his vomit after drinking at a gay club until 6am

image-8-for-stephen-gately-1976-2009-gallery-351956299.jpg

I could swear to god they said it was semen. Now vomit?

anyway! Lock these swines up asap!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
vile wretched filth no better then swine..

musty rotten underware and deep sobbing await you in your putrid foul lives

hunted like dogs during a vietnamese meat festival would make for a beautifully BRUTAL conclusion to all that suffering they bring to what used to be INNOCENCE and VIRTUE