Trump thinks his rape accuser is his ex-wife

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone have an accurate count regarding law suits that fatso is facing?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS

Twitter has just learned Trump has plans to blow up the sun.

More on this shocking story as it develops

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What does this have to do with the presidency? We cant have good policies because of this? Trump guessed his rape accuser wrong?

If he was raped someone youd think he would know who it was.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Martin Luther King exploited prostitutes!!!!!!

Remove him from EVERYTHING

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Martin Luther King exploited prostitutes!!!!!!

Remove him from EVERYTHING

Right? Exactly.

Meanwhile the puppet they wanted in there over Trump is an actual child predator.

They may as well say that it's okay to have a criminal in office so long as it makes MY life harder.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Right? Exactly.

Meanwhile the puppet they wanted in there over Trump is an actual child predator.

They may as well say that it's okay to have a criminal in office so long as it makes MY life harder.
Well the good news, for us all that is, Lily can still stuff her fat face with as many eggs as she wants and no one has arrived to confiscate her stove yet.

I don't know about you, but I was on the edge of my seat awaiting such thrilling and comforting news and am quite thankful for the sound sleep I will be enjoying as a result.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well the good news, for us all that is, Lily can still stuff her fat face with as many eggs as she wants and no one has arrived to confiscate her stove yet.

I don't know about you, but I was on the edge of my seat awaiting such thrilling and comforting news and am quite thankful for the sound sleep I will be enjoying as a result.

(PS....promise me you'll never watch this film lol)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay, one of you with alot more patience for silly TDS inspired hit pieces clue me in here.

What is LeprousBud weeping about this time? Bathing? Soap and water availability? Deodorant?

Ah yeah, something about some skank coming out of the wood work to accuse Trump with the same old lame old tried and true method democrats believe will work 10 out of 10 times whenever it is they cannot get you on anything of substance? You know, after 6 years and MILLIONS of dollars in investigations produced nothing but more tears?

So what happened? Did his Vulcan mind meld powers get it wrong this time or something?

Is he advocating for better than Lotus Hygiene standards? What is ticking this witch off into such a rabid fit this time?