Gutterballs a cumsniffer?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anonymous donor bailing him out...
How much to put him back in...I’m serious? :ThumbsUp3:
We must prepare our weapons..
C0nbLFdTl-xOoRLMeVNEjL1Z5EHZYTZ1qFtvmEfxhb_wJfoPxg4lGtB3L12vaQiGIxvvHQNKxCyx7HK1Q1jiFQliEzh8DdOcBzOP2NBWNo-MYN6dSV4DBFmy3hD-UoKkzHYNlbOFMkx0nww2ziPx2nim1A=w498-h231

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just hacked into Gutterballs mobile which lies on the table.

He just cummeded on his face. Wtf?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pisses me off.... I understand BF wanting to make a buck, but the guy wouldn't even post while he was in meltdown.. No punishment at all...Just seeing him on this board makes me cringe.. He adds NOTHING to this site. I guess I have a choice whether to be or not.. We'll see how it goes. He's already neg'd me for an old comment... I expect more. :/

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Holliday you faggit scum. I will personally buy 0.5 Bitcoin to the deep web to do you. And guess what. Just by your log in here I can get your amazon info, email password and Google tracking.

Let's play

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pisses me off.... I understand BF wanting to make a buck, but the guy wouldn't even post while he was in meltdown.. No punishment at all...Just seeing him on this board makes me cringe.. He adds NOTHING to this site. I guess I have a choice whether to be or not.. We'll see how it goes. He's already neg'd me for an old comment... I expect more. :/

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'd normally suggest to just ignore someone in a situation like this, but we all know how persistent the lil fker is and how he has a tendancy of popping up in every single thread with his nonsensical, futile remarks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'd normally suggest to just ignore someone in a situation like this, but we all know how persistent the lil fker is and how he has a tendancy of popping up in every single thread with his nonsensical, futile remarks.
Fucking nonsensical alright. What do you expect from an Arab expat living in Cheeseland though? :Dazed:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah.. I tried that once. Since he's a heavy poster.. I just saw red bars in every thread brought by the ignore feature. Was more distracting than seeing his post, ffs. hahaha.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah.. I tried that once. Since he's a heavy poster.. I just saw red bars in every thread brought by the ignore feature. Was more distracting than seeing his post, ffs. hahaha.

He's a spamming fuckwit... people like that are forum cancers.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Dutch swine...
You can say what you want, but I have not done jail time for beating up my girlfriend.

Whatever you fantasize about me, it's still not the truth. You on the other hand are the REAL swine here: for beating up a woman.
And we both know it was not the first time you layed your hands on her. This was the last one in a serie of abuses.

Scottish swine....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So is Holligay and Q off to Cambodia now ..'fishing' for the wee ones ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dutch swine...
You can say what you want, but I have not done jail time for beating up my girlfriend.

Whatever you fantasize about me, it's still not the truth. You on the other hand are the REAL swine here: for beating up a woman.
And we both know it was not the first time you layed your hands on her. This was the last one in a serie of abuses.

Scottish swine....
tenor.gif