Site Supporter ☠️
Popcorn.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just the thought of licking and slurping on a womans unwashed meat hole makes me want to vomit. Imagine if she peed on you or something. "

Nothing wrong with a vag that's got a little kick to it.

Know what I mean?

not looking for it to smell like a truck stop toilet or jake's wife or anything but a little umph factor is ok.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Just the thought of licking and slurping on a womans unwashed meat hole makes me want to vomit. Imagine if she peed on you or something. "

Know what I mean?

not looking for it to smell like a truck stop toilet or jake's wife or anything but a little umph factor is ok.

:rightON:

Nothing wrong with a little flavor.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Know what I mean?

:rightON:

Nothing wrong with a little flavor.
right?

some of these wussbags who destroy all the marinated and juicy flavor by demanding a shower right before a good muff dive

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
right?

some of these wussbags who destroy all the marinated and juicy flavor by demanding a shower right before a good muff dive

May as well eat a fukin bar of soap! Like I was always told:
"If it smells like fish, relish the dish." "If it smells like cologne, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!"

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
right?

May as well eat a fukin bar of soap! Like I was always told:
"If it smells like fish, relish the dish." "If it smells like cologne, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!"

I heard something similar. Some say that a woman that tries to hide her odor with perfume may have STD's or just downright need some proper hygiene..... I'm not a dude, though so I couldn't tell you. Lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure guys that dont eat pussy never banged one after getting it all sopping wet, swollen, and clit boner'd from giving her a massive orgasm. If they had, they'd eat pussy like a fukin starvin marvin, even if they hated the smell!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When they have convulsions and try to pinch of your skull with their knees, you know you done your part! :Agree1:

Succubus

Site Supporter
Now......let me tell you about some dick slurpin' skillz........ :EvilOne2:

Yes, ma'am.

Ya know.....the kind where you half ass throw up on his dick while its stuck in your throat.....oh yeah. The thin strand of saliva that covers the tip of his cock and gracefully stretches to the edge of her lips.....I can deep throat, stick my tongue out and lick your balls all at the same time.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes, ma'am.

Ya know.....the kind where you half ass throw up on his dick while its stuck in your throat.....oh yeah. The thin strand of saliva that covers the tip of his cock and gracefully stretches to the edge of her lips.....I can deep throat, stick my tongue out and lick your balls all at the same time.
#you win

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I heard something similar. Some say that a woman that tries to hide her odor with perfume may have STD's or just downright need some proper hygiene..... I'm not a dude, though so I couldn't tell you. Lol.
I think thats true in some cases but some are just naturally a bit foul at first. It goes away after a minute or two most of the time.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

Yes, ma'am.

You could join the circus! :LOL2:

Succubus

Site Supporter

Yes, ma'am.

You could join the circus! :LOL2:

I could cuz I'm a freak like that! Xoxox