Guys who don't eat pussy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I thought they discontinued those defective models but alas it seems they do exist

I was having a convo over lunch with a buddy of mine who says he's never eaten pussy and never will

Are you fucking kidding me? I love eating pussy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
FUCK

COVID lips MGee over here
images

Do you have names for them ??

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's a labour of love....
It's not a labor for me brah.

I'd dump a girl who didn't like having her pussy eaten.

I actually had one of those. SHe was from UK. we were about to meet up and then she informed me shed never let me eat her out.

Zip... plans canceled right then and there :ROFL:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You would'a ate her unholy hole after just meeting her ??

really ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you keep like behenyl alcohol wipes in little packets like KFC to wipe your nasty mouth after ??

:LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You would'a ate her unholy hole after just meeting her ??

really ?

No.

I'd make her go run on a treadmill first.

I like my pussy well marinated in their own juices, sir.

that's not for the faint of heart, I know. :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're just nasty, fuck, I just realized you may kiss relatives hello\goodbye with those lips :LMAO:

Not even a mention of a shower ffs ... GACkkKK !!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You're just nasty, fuck,
do you freak out like cat with a firecracker up it's ass when she squirts in your mouth or have you never made it that far?

asking for a friend?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you know when the best time to eat pussy is, X?

first thing in the morning.

It's had all night to marinate.

Nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning.

Just ask this guy

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
I like to trick closeted homosexuals into admitting they think vagina are gross and then laughing at them for being closeted faggots. This is the copypasta i use for that

"human vaginas are fucking disgusting have you ever looked at once before it looks like the landing site of the nukes dropped on japan. You would have to be a deranged psychopath to enjoy looking at that gashed up meaty hairy flesh.

Just the thought of licking and slurping on a womans unwashed meat hole makes me want to vomit. Imagine if she peed on you or something. "

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
05-FB5800-1-E31-4013-B6-C4-8019453-AB489.jpg

I thought they discontinued those defective models but alas it seems they do exist

I was having a convo over lunch with a buddy of mine who says he's never eaten pussy and never will

I believe you Stubby. You’re a brave lad

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
05-FB5800-1-E31-4013-B6-C4-8019453-AB489.jpg

I believe you Stubby. You’re a brave lad
you're a tedious and redundant little rodent arent you?

Favorite pic in your collection or something?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shes solid gold. Right Stubby? I bet you enjoyed every gulp.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m asking a simple question now. Did she taste like dead duck guts? Judging by her signature, you and she are on the same team.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Out of respect for a man, any woman should practice proper hygiene and wash the fuck out of herself. Men, the same.....don't think that you guy's don't sweat between the ball sack and your groin because ya do. Ya smell like sour armpit. No way in hell I could let a man go down on me without cleaning myself, first. It's just nasty. I couldn't fathom....I'm not nasty or anything but thats gross.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like to trick closeted homosexuals into admitting they think vagina are gross and then laughing at them for being closeted faggots.

Well, you can't trick Stubby this way. Whenever someone points out that he posts like a closeted faggot, he'll panic and start a thread about eating pussy. :Grin3:

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
I like to trick closeted homosexuals into admitting they think vagina are gross and then laughing at them for being closeted faggots.

Well, you can't trick Stubby this way. Whenever someone points out that he posts like a closeted faggot, he'll panic and start a thread about eating pussy. :Grin3:

I dunno, he seems legit to me. Like the kind of guy that likes to get down and dirty. I am the same way

rvzb5tib1tb21.jpg

No.

I'd make her go run on a treadmill first.

I like my pussy well marinated in their own juices, sir.

that's not for the faint of heart, I know. :rightON:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Meanwhile. You suck tranny cock at CBT daily

Do you pay him by the load, fagboi?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There you go again, with your wild fantasies about what goes on at another forum. Caligula himself would never visit that place if it was the way you IMAGINE it is.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

There you go again, with your wild fantasies about what goes on at another forum. Caligula himself would never visit that place if it was the way you IMAGINE it is.
This means all the xoxo sucking goes on in your secret chambers

Lol

You twisted freaks

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
It's a labour of love....
It's not a labor for me brah.

I'd dump a girl who didn't like having her pussy eaten.

I actually had one of those. SHe was from UK. we were about to meet up and then she informed me shed never let me eat her out.

Zip... plans canceled right then and there :ROFL:

A friend of mine was talking to some chick who asked him if he ate pussy. My friend, the dumb ass, told her that he had a big dick and didn't need to eat pussy. She told him that she wasn't interested in him any more. He got all pissed about it. He really thought that his dick gave him a pass "go" card for eating pussy. What kind of man doesn't want to lap up a wet, juicy silky pussy?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What kind of man doesn't want to lap up a wet, juicy silky pussy?
Faggots like HOlliday and Jake for starters

They'll play speed bag with your testicles with their tips of their noses

well, at least Holliday will. Jake is a whole nother story on that front.