Frood's/Freud's/DD's Abridged Guidelines for Flynn/Pickles/Five Guys Mumbai to not make another similarly catastrophic mistake of strategy....

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Great idea...

Five Guys Mumbai:

I'll have the lamb vindaloo with saffron rice and keep the garlic naan coming...

Do you carry Kingfisher beer?

Wash your filthy hands too... you feral street beasts!

I need some laughs right now.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell us about your 6 and 7 bedroom house and your $75K and $80K Luxury Car, pretty Please!

:daFuq4::daFuq4::daFuq4:

:Ignore 3::Ignore 3::Ignore 3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's the fucking idiot that actually wanted to see I.P. logs of posters because the stupid fuck was soooo certain that I was trolling him on a guest account in the Shoutbox.

What a fucking maroon.

You are so stupid you are mixing posters up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lmao Flynn is all "proooooove it proooooooooove it" like tPoTF used to do. What a disgrace. Embarrassing.
I know, because it knows full well no one can be bothered trawling through old posts just to prove a point.

Well, nobody except him that is... that's how seriously he takes all this.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At least I don't fuck my own dead relatives. At least my "uncle" was alive.

Aryan huuuuge mad!

Hey Aryan, maybe you'd like to try to scroll bomb me like before? How'd that work out for you in the past?

Lol!!!
I can't remember, most likely it earned me a ton of plus rep and triggered you like crazy.... at least that's normally the outcome whenever I put you in your place by telling you a few home truths.

I'm actually surprised you haven't denied your claim about being passed around like a crumpled pack of share size Doritos. At least you're being honest for once and given a brief insight into the depravity of the Flynn clan....

Seriously though, WTAF is wrong with you, talking about other people's dead relatives in such a disrespectful way? It isn't normal, even online. I know you've got a few screws loose, but there is a line that you don't cross, and you didn't just cross it, you curled off a huge trannie turd on it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can't remember, most likely it earned me a ton of plus rep and triggered you like crazy.... at least that's normally the outcome whenever I put you in your place by telling you a few home truths.

I'm actually surprised you haven't denied your claim about being passed around like a crumpled pack of share size Doritos. At least you're being honest for once and given a brief insight into the depravity of the Flynn clan....

Seriously though, WTAF is wrong with you, talking about other people's dead relatives in such a disrespectful way? It isn't normal, even online. I know you've got a few screws loose, but there is a line that you don't cross, and you didn't just cross it, you curled off a huge trannie turd on it.

This is the same shitstain that doesn't have an issue with men pretending to be women online. Yet, is vehemently against homo's and cross dressers. Now the sorry butthurt fool is making up shit.

Notice I've posted links and posts, all the while little faggot Aryan has posted jack shit. That's how believable he and the closet dick suckers roll.

Are you upset because you can't fuck your dead Nana anymore? Well you could always go dig her up if you're that desperate!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is the same shitstain that doesn't have an issue with men pretending to be women online. Yet, is vehemently against homo's and cross dressers. Now the sorry butthurt fool is making up shit.

Notice I've posted links and posts, all the while little faggot Aryan has posted jack shit. That's how believable he and the closet dick suckers roll.

Are you upset because you can't fuck your dead Nana anymore? Well you could always go dig her up if you're that desperate!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Tell us moar about your incest stories from your teens.... are you honestly trying to deny what you said now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Maybe. You guys can complain some more about my awesome modding skillz?

How'd that work out for you twats last time?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nice deflection, P4WNED. Lulz

You mean like how you defended a grown man pretending to be Dinky Diana.

You're the one owned as you got caught up in your many stories, you have no idea what you're fucking talking about.

You do need to go fuck your dead Nana.