Frood's/Freud's/DD's Abridged Guidelines for Flynn/Pickles/Five Guys Mumbai to not make another similarly catastrophic mistake of strategy....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You said it about both of us, you fucking trannie.

Just be glad you aren't in curb stomping distance.

Show me where I said you "bang" other people's dead relatives.

That makes no sense!

Everyone knows you and Breakfall like to fuck your own relations...i.e...his mom and your long dead Nana.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Show me where I said you "bang" other people's dead relatives.

That makes no sense!

Everyone knows you and Breakfall like to fuck your own relations...i.e...his mom and your long dead Nana.
You mean like the timewhen you shared the adorable story about some of your older male relatives getting a bit too friendly during a drunken Christmas game of poker and interferring with your 14 yr old ass ?

Oooops....

Don't try me, I'm really not in the mood.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mean like when you shared the adorable story about the time some of your male relatives got a bit too friendly during a drunken Christmas game of poker and interferred with your 14 yr old ass ?

Oooopps....

*Sigh*

So you fucking lied again.

Go figure.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You mean like when you shared the adorable story about the time some of your male relatives got a bit too friendly during a drunken Christmas game of poker and interferred with your 14 yr old ass ?

Oooopps....

Did you shut the door on your?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Nana fucker!

Yes, you Aryan.

That's still not showing me the proof that I said, "you have sexual relations with other people's dead relatives."

Try again you illiterate fucker.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
1. Don't get outted trying to be a woman. Understand that you have always sucked at "flaming/trolling." Again, the only reason you're even posting up this symphony of crap is because I blew your fucking brains out by highlighting the fact you failed at being Dinky Diana.

2. When you're 15 levels below the person you're trying to bad mouth, it's important to realize that it would be prudent to travel in a group because Freud gets demolished when the tool tries going heads up with an elite poster.

3. Don't ever try being a woman without the use of a digital voice modulator...that is unless your name is Freud. By his own admission, he admitted to trying to fool the male posters by acting like a woman online.

4. If your name is Freud, it's a wise idea to not to post at all, that way you're not showing off how truly fucking stupid you are. Freud logic is when he's getting his pussy boxed in, accuse the person (me) of being inebriated, though I've posted many times over that I don't drink. This is more of the common sense Freud exudes.

5. And finally if you're Freud, deflect even though there's a fucking thread with the truth blasting him in the face, but ignore that and maybe it'll go away. :LOL3:

Get more schooling Freud, the way you post shows me you barely graduated Primary School, let alone graduating from any accredited college.

Tell me more DD!

tf; dr

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Which one of your uncles dry fucked you up the pooper?

And did he leave a tip. :GdBy:

At least I don't fuck my own dead relatives. At least my "uncle" was alive.

Aryan huuuuge mad!

Hey Aryan, maybe you'd like to try to scroll bomb me like before? How'd that work out for you in the past?

Lol!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How many threads did you and Biggie make about me saying the exact same thing?

You're the spammer, Freud. That's all you post.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many threads did you and Biggie make about me saying the exact same thing?

You're the spammer, Freud. That's all you post.
You don’t like people mentioning your panel abuse?

Does that make you want to panel abuse even more?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Show me where I panel abused you, panel abuser.

"January 18th, 2020, 9:37 pm

We need to talk!

Enough of this nonsense!

You are soiling yourself with filth at that sorry excuse of a degenerate favela where ppl combine brainpower via speaker wire and count to three before attempting to collectively produce a thought consistent with a 4th grade level of intelligence.

Mama Flea is worried sick about you!

Let us put our differences aside and agree It is time for you to return home, dear. I shall fully reinstate your account upon registration. Things will be as they were. I promise.

You know you want to. Plus, we can laugh together behind Cunt's back like the rest of the board does under the safety of a registration wall that he cannot lick his way through.

You know you want to."

That's after you deleted my account because I was going to make Dove relapse/suicide because I was making her go mental.