Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Gallium is like a broken record....

maxresdefault.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My son is able to carry on a reasoned conversation these days thanks to therapy....

I might suggest you seek some yourself.

Maybe start with AA.... :Jackass:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My son is able to carry on a reasoned conversation these days thanks to therapy....

I might suggest you seek some yourself.

Maybe start with AA.... :Jackass:
Dude…your son is a vegetable thanks to you. Get the fuck out of ‘Stralia and go to Texas! Lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You hate life, your wife can’t stand you, you spend more time masquerading as a female online than the time your son deserved. Texas deserves a fruitcake like you!
:LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Over the years I've met a handful of South Africans and they were arrogant and obnoxious imbeciles.

It's more than just a stereotype.

There's something in that water during the developmental years which renders them into meltdown prone sooky cry babies later on in life.... :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm going to go ahead and take full credit for breakfail's very entertaining meltdown

BIggie, getting the job done is fun

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did I talk foul of anyone's kids?

Nope

This is what he is blathering about. He started taking shots at my family kinda out of nowhere because we were discussing politics and he busted in the thread and targeted me.

When I was besting him, he decided to make up some bullshit about me evidently having some hysterical meltdown on BC and he was "worried about my kids" and wanted to call CPS.

And kept saying this stupid shit and blathering on about my family.

So Big brought up Breaks post where he legit claimed he sniffs his daughters underwear. The post is still there.

So Break wanted to discuss peoples families even after being told to stop like 5 times. So at that point.....sure we decided to go ahead and discuss eachothers kids. He was so insistent about it.

So I guess now he is a victim and rather than learning something he now wants to talk about my 5 year old having "wet panties" and trashing your adult son. And he thinks this is okay because Big went in on his own post about sniffing his daughters panties because HE wouldnt stop trying to use MY kids as board fodder.

So basically he is a drunk narcissistic who tries to dish out shit he evidently doesnt like being done to him.

And talking about a 5 year old having "wet panties" is the most revolting thing ive seen since reading the NJs new 2nd grade curriculum.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope

This is what he is blathering about. He started taking shots at my family kinda out of nowhere because we were discussing politics and he busted in the thread and targeted me.

When I was besting him, he decided to make up some bullshit about me evidently having some hysterical meltdown on BC and he was "worried about my kids" and wanted to call CPS.

So Big brought up Breaks post where he legit claimed he sniffs his daughters underwear. The post is still there.

So Break wanted to discuss peoples families even after being told to stop like 5 times. So at that point.....sure we decided to go ahead and discuss eachothers kids. He was so insistent about it.

So I guess now he is a victim and rather than learning something he now wants to talk about my 5 year old having "wet panties" and trashing your adult son. And he thinks this is okay because Big went in on his own post about sniffing his daughters panties because HE wouldnt stop trying to use MY kids as board fodder.

So basically he is a drunk narcissistic who tries to dish out shit he evidently doesnt like being done to him.

And talking about a 5 year old having "wet panties" is the most revolting thing ive seen since reading the NJs new 2nd grade curriculum.
You’re a cheap skank. But we all know this. Your narrative speaks for itself. Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nope

That's what happens when you become close friends with that fat loathsome pig Oak.

Like Frood said "she's toxic"

see breakfail's 3 month post history for details

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope

That's what happens when you become close friends with that fat loathsome pig Oak.

Go sniff a child! Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nope

Go sniff a child! Lol
that's your thang, cretin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope

I'm the choir here lol