@frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Frood …I just left you a voicemail. Fucking hell your message voice is dopey! Lol

Not interested when you get like this.
Like a troll? Respect! Lol

It's a toxic subject being discussed. I don't care to engage with it nor listen on the phone to shit surrounding it.

I gave you honest answers early on and you chose to chest pound and act like a douchebag since.

Enjoy your time-out. You earned it, buddy.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did I talk foul of anyone's kids?

Nope

This is what he is blathering about. He started taking shots at my family kinda out of nowhere because we were discussing politics and he busted in the thread and targeted me.

When I was besting him, he decided to make up some bullshit about me evidently having some hysterical meltdown on BC and he was "worried about my kids" and wanted to call CPS.

And kept saying this stupid shit and blathering on about my family.

So Big brought up Breaks post where he legit claimed he sniffs his daughters underwear. The post is still there.

So Break wanted to discuss peoples families even after being told to stop like 5 times. So at that point.....sure we decided to go ahead and discuss eachothers kids. He was so insistent about it.

So I guess now he is a victim and rather than learning something he now wants to talk about my 5 year old having "wet panties" and trashing your adult son. And he thinks this is okay because Big went in on his own post about sniffing his daughters panties because HE wouldnt stop trying to use MY kids as board fodder.

So basically he is a drunk narcissistic who tries to dish out shit he evidently doesnt like being done to him.

And talking about a 5 year old having "wet panties" is the most revolting thing ive seen since reading the NJs new 2nd grade curriculum.
That's what happens when you become close friends with that fat loathsome pig Oak.

Like Frood said "she's toxic"

see breakfail's 3 month post history for details
Go sniff a child! Lol
that's your thang, cretin
Children panty sniffing is your gig. I like big vagina that bleeds monthly! Lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope

This is what he is blathering about. He started taking shots at my family kinda out of nowhere because we were discussing politics and he busted in the thread and targeted me.

When I was besting him, he decided to make up some bullshit about me evidently having some hysterical meltdown on BC and he was "worried about my kids" and wanted to call CPS.

So Big brought up Breaks post where he legit claimed he sniffs his daughters underwear. The post is still there.

So Break wanted to discuss peoples families even after being told to stop like 5 times. So at that point.....sure we decided to go ahead and discuss eachothers kids. He was so insistent about it.

So I guess now he is a victim and rather than learning something he now wants to talk about my 5 year old having "wet panties" and trashing your adult son. And he thinks this is okay because Big went in on his own post about sniffing his daughters panties because HE wouldnt stop trying to use MY kids as board fodder.

So basically he is a drunk narcissistic who tries to dish out shit he evidently doesnt like being done to him.

And talking about a 5 year old having "wet panties" is the most revolting thing ive seen since reading the NJs new 2nd grade curriculum.
That's what happens when you become close friends with that fat loathsome pig Oak.

I'm the choir here lol
No…you’re the recovering drug fiend and forum whore! Lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Nope

Go sniff a child! Lol

Nope

Go sniff a child! Lol
Is that what you call your daughter's privates?

You sickening douche

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope

You’re a cheap skank. But we all know this. Your narrative speaks for itself. Lol

I give this post 2 in the stunning and 1 in the brave.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope

You’re a cheap skank. But we all know this. Your narrative speaks for itself. Lol

I give this post 2 in the stunning and 1 in the brave.
Oh fuck…you still make me laugh! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope

I'm the choir here lol

Break.....that literally never hits.

And if you are gonna hump a decade old trope about how I used to drugs you need to step it WAY up.

I have been called much worse by much better people.

This just looks like begging to me. Stop begging.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I made break freak out like this by bringing up his own admission that he sniffed his daughter's panties

biggie -- I know how to get to people

lolz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Frood …you’re not that special. Answer your phone! :Fuckd5:

Screenshot-20220504-124743-Contacts-1651636421232.png

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope

I'm the choir here lol

Break.....that literally never hits.

And if you are gonna hump a decade old trope about how I used to drugs you need to step it WAY up.

I have been called much worse by much better people.

This just looks like begging to me. Stop begging.
Hey…you’re recovering, and that’s okay. I just can’t believe that you got sucked into the game in the first place! It’s a fool’s errand! Wow.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But seriously DD… you have issues. Freeze dried food in this economy is bordering on mental instability son. Fucking hell…this is Australia, not Texas!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lulz....now you're desperate and showcasing your ignorance even further....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You don't think, so your statements tend to blend into a miasma of heavy stupid vapours...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Would a prat game a shop of 138 bucks worth of groceries down to 34 bucks in payment?

Screenshot-20220504-182435-Chrome.jpg

:LOL3:

Work smart, not hard.... tossbag!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Would a prat game a shop of 138 bucks worth of groceries down to 34 bucks in payment?

Lol @ toss bag. I commend your thriftiness. I like to shop at Aldi’s mostly for the items in the centre isle. I never imagined that shopping at one store could be so addictive.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lol @ toss bag. I commend your thriftiness. I like to shop at Aldi’s mostly for the items in the centre isle. I never imagined that shopping at one store could be so addictive.

I try to stay away during their outdoor, ski season, and kitchenware specials unless I know exactly what I'm after before walking in.... ie spools of parachord, gloves/masks, or stainless steel mixing bowl sets.

I'm convinced Woolies has my shopping profile pinned in their boardroom on the wall for darts and loss mitigation brainstorming sessions...

Every loophole or exploit I find in their policies, practices, and ordering software gets closed up within months and I have to game their new initiatives.... lulz

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Nope

blah-talk-to-the-hand.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Nope

Go sniff a child! Lol
I made break freak out like this by bringing up his own admission that he sniffed his daughter's panties

biggie -- I know how to get to people

lolz

Yes yoo do widdle fella
article-2198317-14D5B8FF000005DC-827_306x379.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3:

FIRST PRIZE !