Frood's/Freud's/DD's Abridged Guidelines for Flynn/Pickles/Five Guys Mumbai to not make another similarly catastrophic mistake of strategy....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My pics aren't fake, dummy. Interesting how you're the only person to even make such a retarded allegation, which amounts to nothing more than one of your trademark "no yUo's!!".

What's stopping you making another Vocaroo to clear up the confusion?

Screenshot-20230626-022136-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Your pics are of someone else, clearly as you refuse to post any other pictures. If in fact you are that person then you'd have no issues posting updated photos just to put me in my place. Therefore, all I can do is assume that you have something to hide. Which you do.

What's stopping YOU from making a Vocaroo? Exactly. Guess what? I've made 4 Vocaroos for 4 posters here. All sent via PM's. That how we communicate, so knowing that the posters that I do like know that I'm a female. You on the other hand can sit and twirl on your thumb.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Œ0

I am not the poster "not you". So, yes, you brain damaged imbecile, you are mixing people up. Why do you always have to go full angry tard directly into the nearest wall, you stupid bitch?

So. You weren't begging cw to see I.P. logs proving that I wasn't posting as a guest?

Go fuck yourself you fucking back pedaling fuckwit.

You are a fucking useless fucker.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230626-022136-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Your pics are of someone else, clearly as you refuse to post any other pictures. If in fact you are that person then you'd have no issues posting updated photos just to put me in my place. Therefore, all I can do is assume that you have something to hide. Which you do.

What's stopping YOU from making a Vocaroo? Exactly. Guess what? I've made 4 Vocaroos for 4 posters here. All sent via PM's. That how we communicate, so knowing that the posters that I do like know that I'm a female. You on the other hand can sit and twirl on your thumb.
This proves fuck all.....

My most recent photo was posted last year.

Try again.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm soo bad ass...I'm curb stomping Aryan, Dinky Diana and Oerdin all at the same time and I'm actually asleep right now.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
1. Know your prey. Understand what motivates them and what they consider as a win or a loss. You might think you're over the target but consider which way up you're approaching from.

2. If your desired prey considers you an inferior poster, they won't invest any meaningful efforts besides the bare minimum to toy with and clown you with your own approach....usually for the amusement of others because desired prey are fucking charitable like that, they truly fucking are. If you generally only receive back 2-10 word replies, they're drawing you down and causing you to expend mojo. Mojo is a commodity and very few can mine more at the drop of a hat.

3. Stay in your lane. There are people who have been stirring the pot for decades before you were just a wetspot on your parent's mattress. Those poster's longevity is a testament to mental muscle memory. Every challenge has multiple counter-angles. Each angle of approach back has even more subtleties which can be dispensed on whim.

4. Don't post inebriated or on mind altering substances unless you've trained on them. Consistency is the key. Few would ever slam down a bottle of Jack and then proceed to joy ride through a school zone at 3 pm on a weekday. Don't get weekend hammered or smoked up and think you can hold your own at 2 in the morning with somebody in a daylight time zone on the other side of the world. You're not your best even if you're already widely considered to be a Shitsmear of a poster and mod when you do have control of your limbs and bowel movements.

5. And finally, never explain.... never justify... swagger/confidence is everything.

I had high hopes for you in 2006 that you'd just might make a fine troll one day (because let's face it... your flame game is formulaic bum nuggets and always has been).

Sober up, reflect, and at least TRY to do Flametown proud for a change...

HTH's

Just a reminder for the Poojabi's..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm soo bad ass...I'm curb stomping Aryan, Dinky Diana and Oerdin all at the same time and I'm actually asleep right now.
Screaming hysterically at your PC and throwing poop at the walls isn't "curb stomping" anyone. It's gonna take hours for your nurse to clean that mess up in the morning.

And I wish you would get your own material and stop stealing mine... I get that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but still...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So. You weren't begging cw to see I.P. logs proving that I wasn't posting as a guest?

Go fuck yourself you fucking back pedaling fuckwit.

You are a fucking useless fucker.

Flynn, you stupid fuck. The original post I responded to was you, the idiot that you are, responding to "no one" claiming that poster was me.

How many drugs are you on, Flynn? You are such a stupid retard you can't even follow who is who or who said what. You are such a useless fucking idiot that you probably should consider just jumping off a building or something. I mean the drugs are definitely killing you slowly already.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Screaming hysterically at your PC and throwing poop at the walls isn't "curb stomping" anyone. It's gonna take hours for your nurse to clean that mess up in the morning.

And I wish you would get your own material and stop stealing mine... I get that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but still...

Uh huh.

How's that change that you defended Freud pretending to be a woman? No straight man does that.

You mad? You shouldn't be. I'm doing you a favor. You can now be yourself. Go give Freud a wet sloppy kiss full of tongue.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Uh huh.

How's that change that you defended Freud pretending to be a woman? No straight man does that.

You mad? You shouldn't be. I'm doing you a favor. You can now be yourself. Go give Freud a wet sloppy kiss full of tongue.

You need to be euthanised, muppet....for your own safety.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, you stupid fuck. The original post I responded to was you, the idiot that you are, responding to "no one" claiming that poster was me.

How many drugs are you on, Flynn? You are such a stupid retard you can't even follow who is who or who said what. You are such a useless fucking idiot that you probably should consider just jumping off a building or something. I mean the drugs are definitely killing you slowly already.

Oh? Because I claimed that "no one" was begging for it logs? Show me. I think you're making shit up again like you normally do.

Post the fucking link or shut the fuck up.