Frood's/Freud's/DD's Abridged Guidelines for Flynn/Pickles/Five Guys Mumbai to not make another similarly catastrophic mistake of strategy....

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You mean like how you defended a grown man pretending to be Dinky Diana.

You're the one owned as you got caught up in your many stories, you have no idea what you're fucking talking about.

You do need to go fuck your dead Nana.

^^^ says a bunch of guys pretending to be one female poster since the mid 2000's... lulz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^^ says a bunch of guys pretending to be one female poster since the mid 2000's... lulz

Say the guy WHO GOT FUCKING CAUGHT AND ADMITTED TO BEING A DUDE IN DRAG.

Show me the proof Freud, that I am indeed a man.

I'll understand if you run from this as well, spammer.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You mean like how you defended a grown man pretending to be Dinky Diana.

You're the one owned as you got caught up in your many stories, you have no idea what you're fucking talking about.

You do need to go fuck your dead Nana.
I haven't "defended" Freud, for one thing, he doesn't fucking need it.

I know what you said in the past and so do you...

LOL@ You. I have a good memory and WTF moments like that are pretty memorable.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Say the guy WHO GOT FFUCKING CAUGHT AND ADMITTED TO BEING DUDE IN DRAG.

Show me the proof Freud, that I am indeed a man.

I'll understand if you run from this as well, spammer.

No yuo.

Everything you accuse me and others of doing, you've done and from the very beginning..

So like dem apples, lads...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I haven't "defended" Freud, for one thing, he doesn't fucking need it.

I know what you said in the past and so do you...

LOL@ You. I have a good memory and WTF moments like that are pretty memorable.

You practically suck his dick and I already posted your post that contradicts what you're saying Nana abuser.

So no proof of anything again? Typical.

You're weak "sauce" bitch. Maybe try fucking your dead father, if you even know who your whore of mother slept with.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No yuo.

Everything you accuse me and others of doing, you've done and from the very beginning..

So like dem apples, lads...

Oh. More than two words!

Dinky Diana has something to prove!

Oh no's! More spamnage to look forward to!

Yay, me!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You practically suck his dick and I already posted your post that contradicts what you're saying Nana abuser.

So no proof of anything again? Typical.

You're weak "sauce" bitch. Maybe try fucking your dead father, if you even know who your whore of mother slept with.
At least I'm not a product of incest LOL.

No wonder your wires are fried...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"Prove it" "PROVE IT!!" Have you listened to yourself?

Why don't you "prove" that you're a female? LOL.

Here come the excuses...

Exactly.

You only bring that up when YOU can't "prove it."

I posted the post and link where you openly defend a male pretending to be a woman. You continually contradict yourself like it's going out of style.

Excuses? Excuse me Dead Nana Fucker, I posted links and your post where you're fellating Dinky Diana by defending it while trying to fucking lie about being in on the troll.

You are fucking pathetic.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Exactly.

You only bring that up when YOU can't "prove it."

I posted the post and link where you openly defend a male pretending to be a woman. You continually contradict yourself like it's going out of style.

Excuses? Excuse me Dead Nana Fucker, I posted links and your post where you're fellating Dinky Diana by defending it while trying to fucking lie about being in on the troll.

You are fucking pathetic.
When have you ever proved being a woman?

You haven't, because you can't and get defensive as hell when asked to.

The hypocrisy of you spending all weekend bitching about someone else trolling in the past as an e-trannie, is simply amazing, even by your batshit crazy standards.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When have you ever proved being a woman?

You haven't, because you can't and get defensive as hell when asked to.

The hypocrisy of you spending all weekend bitching about someone else trolling in the past as an e-trannie, is simply amazing, even by your batshit crazy standards.

Aryan. I'm not going to go in circles with you as you duck, dodge and weave the truths thrown back in your face.

I've proven my bonafides with a Vocaroo which you keep saying doesn't count as it was in the last three years. You on the other hand have done nothing to prove your bonafides except demand that other people obey your commands. In addition, you've posted fraudulent pictures of some other guy that is not you.

Nice try. The real hypocrisy is you being a wannabe Nazi while spouting hate rhetoric about Jews, gays, and trans people all the while defending another man pretending to be a woman.

*Drops mic*

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aryan. I'm not going to go in circles with you as you duck, dodge and weave the truths thrown back in your face.

I've proven my bonafides with a Vocaroo which you keep saying doesn't count as it was in the last three years. You on the other hand have done nothing to prove your bonafides except demand that other people obey your commands. In addition, you've posted fraudulent pictures of some other guy that is not you.

Nice try. The real hypocrisy is you being a wannabe Nazi while spouting hate rhetoric about Jews, gays, and trans people all the while defending another man pretending to be a woman.

*Drops mic*
My pics aren't fake, dummy. Interesting how you're the only person to even make such a retarded allegation, which amounts to nothing more than one of your trademark "no yUo's!!".

What's stopping you making another Vocaroo to clear up the confusion?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Œ0
Really moron.

Explain then why you donated $20 to Bastard Factory?

Secondly, the whole conversation is on the 1,000,000 post thread.

You are a fucking idiot.
I am not the poster "no one". So, yes, you brain damaged imbecile, you are mixing people up. Why do you always have to go full angry tard directly into the nearest wall, you stupid bitch?