Guys who don't eat pussy

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Notice how all the other females are avoiding this thread? Hahahaha
I know right?

WHere's my @Dove today? I'm in the mood to suck her fucking soul right out of her

Isn't that woman married with kids? I read the nonsense on the thread about the Nintendo Switch, bus tickets, and what not. It's like a hill billy reality show.
let's just say "it's complicated"

I suppose. It all looks like such a white trash soap opera though. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Probably one of the best things a young man can learn is that a womans parts function like his own in some ways. Every woman I ate out to orgasm throbbed around my finger while I had it in them. By then, their insides are so damn swollen, I dont think they can control squirting if fingers or the head of a dick works that part just inside and to the front.

You mean her urethra. You are massaging the skin that resides around it. Now, between you and I.....what fluid comes out of the urethra?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I know right?

WHere's my @Dove today? I'm in the mood to suck her fucking soul right out of her

Isn't that woman married with kids? I read the nonsense on the thread about the Nintendo Switch, bus tickets, and what not. It's like a hill billy reality show.

I suppose. It all looks like such a white trash soap opera though. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.
She's not what the meth monster & co makes her out to be.

Her and I dated and even lived together for a while several years back.

Dr Bill Jiden

I know right?

Omg I tried to avoid that thread......

I only said one thing on it. I said it was plagiarized. That chick seems off to me.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I know right?

Oh oh...
Meth monster..... let me guess .....hmmmm.....is it "Dorian"?

Hahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Probably one of the best things a young man can learn is that a womans parts function like his own in some ways. Every woman I ate out to orgasm throbbed around my finger while I had it in them. By then, their insides are so damn swollen, I dont think they can control squirting if fingers or the head of a dick works that part just inside and to the front.
A woman’s anatomy is in fact the actual blueprint to our own. 100%

Dr Bill Jiden

I know right?

Didn't work out? There's a reason for that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean her urethra. You are massaging the skin that resides around it. Now, between you and I.....what fluid comes out of the urethra?

A bit further in. Its a spot that swells up, about the size of a nickle or quarter. Usually, it gets some texture to it to when swollen. There's no missing it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know right?

Didn't work out? There's a reason for that.
Yeah, there was.

I was raising two small boys on my own at the time and she had three small children of her own and the total of 5 small ones running around at the same time freaked me out. Plus I was technically still married to another woman at the time

I fucked up for sure and let go of something fantastic in the process.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I had this one girl one time that had a clit that looked like a fucking fleshy tampon string was hanging out of her pussy

I nearly barfed on her when I went down.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ever hear the joke about the french dude eating out the prostitute?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had this one girl one time that had a clit that looked like a fucking fleshy tampon string was hanging out of her pussy

She has a higher testosterone level than most women. Her clit was turning into a penis before her XX chromosomes set it straight. Better late than never!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She has a higher testosterone level than most women. Her clit was turning into a penis before her XX chromosomes set it straight. Better late than never!
Yea, I bet thats horrifying for a woman. Hopefully some dude didnt know any better and thought it was normal.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yea, I bet thats horrifying for a woman. Hopefully some dude didnt know any better and thought it was normal.
I don't know anyone who would like THAT's normal

maybe that 70 year old virgin Holliday.

But that think looked like a tentacle capable of strangling a small animal

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’ve had chicks with huge clits and it didn’t bother me, if anything I gave it more attention. I’ve had a chick with 1.5” nipples too, they got more than a wee nibble. Just think of it as an upgrade from the stock-standard factory model.
:LOL1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ever hear the joke about the french dude eating out the prostitute?
Nope....
Dont leave us hanging!!!! Lets hear it!

actually it was an italian dude

he starts

manga-manga-manga!! wtf? a piece of egg? -he resumes
manga-manga-manga!! wtf?? a shred of lettuce? ...
manga-manga-manga!! WTMF?? a chunk of bacon now!??

he gets fed up and asks her wtf is up with all of it and she says

'oh sorry, the last dude threw up down there'

X

xXx
Site Supporter

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Dont leave us hanging!!!! Lets hear it!
[/QUOTE]

he starts

manga-manga-manga!! wtf? a piece of egg? -he resumes
manga-manga-manga!! wtf?? a shred of lettuce? ...
manga-manga-manga!! WTMF?? a chunk of bacon now!??

he gets fed up and asks her wtf is up with all of it and she says

'oh sorry, the last dude threw up down there'
[/QUOTE]

Heard that way back in grade school and almost as bad as sticking some straws up a gooks nose and suck on it after you put a couple of rounds in his head- - - - -

PS - Don't ask to have your Johnson sucked if you don't eat pussy!