Guys who don't eat pussy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
now which one of the guys isn't afraid to lap up some fresh squirt? :Popcorn:
I do like to make em squirt but I aint THAT thirsty!
So you never had a horny freak sit on your face and squirt like a garden hose?

THose fuckers in Guantanamo bay THINK they know about waterboarding....

Oddly, I've never squirted a day in my life. I did some reading up on it and come to find out it's urine. Sorry. I won't pee on you....in you....for you.....lmao. That's just a little overboard for me.

Its absolutely not pee. I can assure you of that.

And you cant really help it. If it happens it happens.....you arent gonna be like "omg stop it, I'm about to cum my brains out".

If you research it, it says that it is part urine and some other substance. If I find the link I will paste it in this thread. :)

Do you really wanna know how I know it's not pee?

If it is.....it really does not smell or taste like it.

Take that comment anyway you want because whatever you are thinking.....its both lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Oddly, I've never squirted a day in my life. I did some reading up on it and come to find out it's urine. Sorry. I won't pee on you....in you....for you.....lmao. That's just a little overboard for me.

And you cant really help it. If it happens it happens.....you arent gonna be like "omg stop it, I'm about to cum my brains out".

If you research it, it says that it is part urine and some other substance. If I find the link I will paste it in this thread. :)

Take that comment anyway you want because whatever you are thinking.....its both lol.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How do you even sign up for these studies? Why dont I ever find this info lol

Do they email you or put out flyers? Hahaha.

Succubus

Site Supporter

They could pay me to do it but they wouldn't get much fluid.....not a fucking glass full, thats for sure. Lubrication sufficient is what I'd say. Hahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They could pay me to do it but they wouldn't get much fluid.....not a fucking glass full, thats for sure. Lubrication sufficient is what I'd say. Hahahaha

They have to really get it there and get it done because thats like a different kind of orgasm.

I wonder what kind of equipment they use lol.

Succubus

Site Supporter

They have to really get it there and get it done because thats like a different kind of orgasm.

I don't know about you but I like anything that uses electricity, lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't know about you but I like anything that uses electricity, lol.

I'll agree with that!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Anyone else noticed how enraged Lotus became at the idea of eating pussy?

that tells you her muff has been collecting dandruff for quite some time now

There are still pockets of Japanese in there that don't know that war is over :LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

There are still pockets of Japanese in there that don't know that war is over :LOL2:

I still love you...... :Lovin1:

Yah well you better because I can PROMISE you you would be hard pressed to find another

i-am-batman-gif-2.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter

I still love you...... :Lovin1:

Yah well you better because I can PROMISE you you would be hard pressed to find another

i-am-batman-gif-2.gif

Cat woman, baby.....all day long....just for you. Let me taste your lips. Mwah

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how the soy squad avoids this thread like the plague

I bet little sadmin would refuse to eat pussy and use the inability to remove his mask as the excuse

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C2-BEDDF2-E902-4870-B114-3-FF73-EF8-A475.jpg

Weird?

It was horrifying

I didn't whether to shoot her or call in an exorcist
BWAAHAHAHA! You didnt try to pull it off, did ya? And lemme guess, she was one of those overly sensitive girls that convulse when the tongue hits em?
I didn't stay long enough to find out.

What a bunch of sweet romantics you guys are. All the girls are pining for you after reading this masterpiece of a thread.
Your soyboi doesnt eat pussy? Really? I could have sworn he identified as a lesbian or transtesticle or whatever it is when a woman suddenly begins believing she's a man due to some serious mental illness

Pleased to know there is an iota of interest out there for ya Stubby.
LOL! Biggie, you get the ladies cause major semen has dibs on Slant Fonzi! :LMAO2:

You get the white goat.
I had an older gf when I was just 18 that made me eat her pussy nearly everyday. When she bled I would also be expected to eat her pussy, which I did admirably and didn’t find unpleasant with her or any other women following her for that matter. One Friday night I had been studying for my college exams and opted not to go out to the club with her. She came home late well after midnight and I got ready to eat her out. She stopped me. I was confused because she had never done that before, and it must’ve showed on my face, because she suddenly changed her mind after a moment’s thought and grabbed my face grinding it hard into her pussy. I knew her smell very intimately, and it was then that I smelt condom latex and I had an alarming epiphany...
:Scream:

Cool story. Let me ask you this: You were living with her, right? Was she supporting you? It's neither here nor there. Just curious.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet little sadmin would refuse to eat pussy and use the inability to remove his mask as the excuse

You're a moron, you know that?

My theory: People who do, do. People who don't, talk about it and brag about it.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

X

xXx
Site Supporter
C2-BEDDF2-E902-4870-B114-3-FF73-EF8-A475.jpg

Weird?

It was horrifying

I didn't whether to shoot her or call in an exorcist
BWAAHAHAHA! You didnt try to pull it off, did ya? And lemme guess, she was one of those overly sensitive girls that convulse when the tongue hits em?
I didn't stay long enough to find out.

What a bunch of sweet romantics you guys are. All the girls are pining for you after reading this masterpiece of a thread.
Your soyboi doesnt eat pussy? Really? I could have sworn he identified as a lesbian or transtesticle or whatever it is when a woman suddenly begins believing she's a man due to some serious mental illness

Pleased to know there is an iota of interest out there for ya Stubby.
LOL! Biggie, you get the ladies cause major semen has dibs on Slant Fonzi! :LMAO2:

You get the white goat.
I had an older gf when I was just 18 that made me eat her pussy nearly everyday. When she bled I would also be expected to eat her pussy, which I did admirably and didn’t find unpleasant with her or any other women following her for that matter. One Friday night I had been studying for my college exams and opted not to go out to the club with her. She came home late well after midnight and I got ready to eat her out. She stopped me. I was confused because she had never done that before, and it must’ve showed on my face, because she suddenly changed her mind after a moment’s thought and grabbed my face grinding it hard into her pussy. I knew her smell very intimately, and it was then that I smelt condom latex and I had an alarming epiphany...
:Scream:

Cool story. Let me ask you this: You were living with her, right? Was she supporting you? It's neither here nor there. Just curious.
7cb8675a72df85b659c5317262eead97.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s difficult when one thinks about your stubby worm that lives in your mouth. Probably contagious

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

My theory: People who do, do. People who don't, talk about it and brag about it.
My theory: you’re a misreable moron who hasn’t been dicked right in her entire life

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My theory: you’re a misreable moron who hasn’t been dicked right in her entire life

My theory is that when I try to purchase a plane ticket for FL.....I'm gonna be on a no fly list for my facebook posts and I'm just gonna have to rub a few out.

I just got back from my morning run, btw.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

My theory is that when I try to purchase a plane ticket for FL.....I'm gonna be on a no fly list for my facebook posts and I'm just gonna have to rub a few out.

Always keep your gas tank full and keep 2-3 worth of 5 gallon jerry cans handy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Always keep your gas tank full and keep 2-3 worth of 5 gallon jerry cans handy.

Good thing I do exactly that lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lovin your avatar hon

You can paste your former wife's image in my avatar, but neither one of us are willing to sleep with you....
I get way more than Frank. Wait til you see your next avatar, Jared.

Do you ever tire of being Joe Biden's stupid arse twin?

Are you talking about the new President, Mrs. Never Right?

You spelled "establishment grunt" wrong.