Guys who don't eat pussy

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how the soy squad avoids this thread like the plague

I bet little sadmin would refuse to eat pussy and use the inability to remove his mask as the excuse

You're a moron, you know that?

My theory: People who do, do. People who don't, talk about it and brag about it.
My theory: you’re a misreable moron who hasn’t been dicked right in her entire life

@Dove, there some of that great rightie love you're so proud of. ^^^^^^

Yeah, well, Strapon, I wouldn't share my most amazing experiences with you for 10,000 shares of Amazon, so you'll never know just how wrong you are.

Yeah I know this guy in person though. It may not seem like it considering how you know him on boards.. but he really is one of the best men.

Way above the basic scrotes that seem to way outnumber any decent men.

Once upon time, I was so madly in love with this guy I left everything I owned to go be with him. Gross eh?

I dont regret it :D

He's a fucking shit head. You have terrible taste in men. That has been well established.
But if we were at a party together you’d be begging to whisper sweet nothings into the eye of my healthy cock

Oh, right.
One night with me and you’d be storming the capitol on your broomstick like a jihadist with a maga hat on

I’d rearrange your fucking soul

LMAO. No, you wouldn't, Mr Delusional. I've had that done already, quite a few times, and you have no fucking idea.
Bullshit.

Liberal males are afraid of pussy. You’d have to let your dog come shit on it just to get one anywhere near it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet little sadmin would refuse to eat pussy and use the inability to remove his mask as the excuse

My theory: People who do, do. People who don't, talk about it and brag about it.
My theory: you’re a misreable moron who hasn’t been dicked right in her entire life

Yeah, well, Strapon, I wouldn't share my most amazing experiences with you for 10,000 shares of Amazon, so you'll never know just how wrong you are.

Yeah I know this guy in person though. It may not seem like it considering how you know him on boards.. but he really is one of the best men.

Once upon time, I was so madly in love with this guy I left everything I owned to go be with him. Gross eh?

He's a fucking shit head. You have terrible taste in men. That has been well established.
But if we were at a party together you’d be begging to whisper sweet nothings into the eye of my healthy cock

Oh, right.
One night with me and you’d be storming the capitol on your broomstick like a jihadist with a maga hat on

LMAO. No, you wouldn't, Mr Delusional. I've had that done already, quite a few times, and you have no fucking idea.
Bullshit.

Liberal males are afraid of pussy. You’d have to let your dog come shit on it just to get one anywhere near it

Well, they could have fooled me. I guess they have some sort of mad skills that make it possible for them to fool you into believing that they are actually right there, and right there in the best way possible, when they're not anywhere near. Wow. Cool trick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aren’t we supposed to be talking about eating pussy here? :Gimme:
Notice how the lib beta males stay away from this thread?

But post a pic of a big hairy dick and holiday & admin will come river dancing in with shit eating grins on their faces

Did I ever tell you about the far leftist dude I dated back when I was 20?

This guy was not just girlier than me, he had an actual tantrum because he couldnt get me off, threw a fit when I had him walk with me out to the barn at my families old property because the grass tickled him and he freaked about about fucking garden snakes....he also wanted me to fuck another guy in front of him.

That one lasted 2 weeks lol. NEVER again.

I would bet money that guy is antifa today lol
Leftist men know only how to suck dick

You know that how? Because so many of them have sucked your dick?
No dear my dick is not the one your husband cheated on you with

But how do you know liberal men only know how to suck dick? The only way for you to know that is to experience it with more than one liberal man.

I hate to tell you, though. The liberals who sucked your dick were gay. None of the liberal men who have fucked me were gay, and trust me, they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better in bed than the two cons I fucked, and they were not pining for cock like you do.

My first long term BF was a "titties and beer" Republican.

He had me waiting on him hand and foot. Towards the end of that embarrassingly long relationshit, he would just hand me an empty cup and grunt. I shit you not. He wouldnt even ASK he would just grunt. That was my signal to get him a drink.

The only way I ever came with him is if I was on my belly with a high powered vibrator on my clit and I still had to really work for it.

For years I was in ballet. Like most of my life. This fuckhead once said to me....in a room in front of his family, that I was gonna have to quit dance one day and take a useful class like cooking. And he was serious and tried to play it like joke.

One time as were watching TV in bed he asked if I would ever consider a "boob job".....so I told him the day he got a dick job we would talk about it. He threw a massive fit.

He would say the most insulting shit like he was TRYING to shit on my self esteem. Then he told me later that he did it because he felt like i was out of his league and that I'd leave him for someone better. So he wanted me to feel like shit.

Kinda backfired on him lol. He was the manifestation of every right leaning stereotype.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Well, they could have fooled me. I guess they have some sort of mad skills that make it possible for them to fool you into believing that they are actually right there, and right there in the best way possible, when they're not anywhere near. Wow. Cool trick.
You’re trying too hard to convince yourself here

Go back to the drawing board dear

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

You know what, Strapon, I don't have to try hard. My experiences are my own, and I don't give a fuck what an uptight angry SOB like you wants to make up about them. They make me happy, and you have nothing to do with it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

You know what, Strapon, I don't have to try hard. My experiences are my own, and I don't give a fuck what an uptight angry SOB like you wants to make up about them. They make me happy, and you have nothing to do with it.
Cool story brah

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You fantasize about men sucking your cock and grabbing your ass an awful lot, pal.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You fantasize about men sucking your cock and grabbing your ass an awful lot, pal.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

This is why shes never going to believe me about you :LOL1:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

I think lotus has started smoking crack again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

We all should. It will protect us from Covid 1984....and the virus lol.

Nothing kills crackheads :LOL1:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

I personally witnessed a crackhead get jumped and stabbed 47 times and he walked away like nothing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

I personally witnessed a crackhead get jumped and stabbed 47 times and he walked away like nothing

I knew a crack head who took 7 bullets total, and didnt even go to the hospital after some of them. And she was stabbed 3 times.

And I think she had tuberculosis and just kept smoking crack. She was like a fucking zombie lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

I knew a crack head who took 7 bullets total, and didnt even go to the hospital after some of them. And she was stabbed 3 times.

And I think she had tuberculosis and just kept smoking crack. She was like a fucking zombie lol.

Why the military doesn’t look into building super soldiers out of them is beyond me

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

You think I'm a man because I notice that you CONSTANTLY post about men grabbing each other's asses and sucking each other's cocks? That makes sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

Why the military doesn’t look into building super soldiers out of them is beyond me

Didnt they try that in Vietnam? Like slipping LDS to our soldiers and that's part of the reason so many of them came home so messed up?

How do we know they HAVENT given crack to soldiers?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

You think I'm a man because I notice that you CONSTANTLY post about men grabbing each other's asses and sucking each other's cocks? That makes sense.

Good talk!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

Didnt they try that in Vietnam? Like slipping LDS to our soldiers and that's part of the reason so many of them came home so messed up?

How do we know they HAVENT given crack to soldiers?

Is that why admin is such a tongue dangling fuckup?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, right.

Bullshit.

Cool story brah

Yup.

You a trans man?

LotusBalls?

Good talk!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I haven't done it in a very long time.
I believe many women have eaten pussy. I don’t mind two women eating pussy in my presence, as long as I’m involved and come out looking absolutely glazed in pussy juice.
:Drunk:
Would you eat your girls ass tho

That’s what separates the men from the boys here
I insist on eating female arse while I’m going down. It’s very naughty and I lik it a lot! Lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I believe many women have eaten pussy. I don’t mind two women eating pussy in my presence, as long as I’m involved and come out looking absolutely glazed in pussy juice.

I insist on eating female arse while I’m going down. It’s very naughty and I lik it a lot! Lol
Its so offense to just leave it there being such a close neighbor and all

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Its so offense to just leave it there being such a close neighbor and all
Hahahaha...exactly! :ThumbsUp3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking grown ass women humping pillows :LOL1: :LOL2:

What the fuck? How the actual hell could anyone cum humping a PILLOW?

I would need like....an arm of a couch or something lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That scene used to terrify me as a kid.

How did they find 3 midgets with the pulsy back then with no internet?

Last edited by a moderator: