Guys who don't eat pussy

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Best live band ever...

I've been blessed to be in the crowd 7 times and the music.... even with the loudness... is so perfect and measured.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Back on the Oxy? You kinda sound like it. You must know by now, it can take your life over.

No no Sea. I wasnt classy enough for oxy. I went straight for the real deal when I found out street street norco was 7 bucks a pill. That was 70 bucks just for breakfast.

But no I'm still clean, thank you. The concern and care is really heart warming.

I do love some Velvet Underground, though.

Song only lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Aren’t we supposed to be talking about eating pussy here? :Gimme:
Notice how the lib beta males stay away from this thread?

But post a pic of a big hairy dick and holiday & admin will come river dancing in with shit eating grins on their faces

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I haven't done it in a very long time.
I believe many women have eaten pussy. I don’t mind two women eating pussy in my presence, as long as I’m involved and come out looking absolutely glazed in pussy juice.
:Drunk:

I'm legitimately bisexual.

Typically that's a party I dont really invite a man to. I have exceptions though. :rightON:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But post a pic of a big hairy dick and holiday & admin will come river dancing in with shit eating grins on their faces

Did I ever tell you about the far leftist dude I dated back when I was 20?

This guy was not just girlier than me, he had an actual tantrum because he couldnt get me off, threw a fit when I had him walk with me out to the barn at my families old property because the grass tickled him and he freaked about about fucking garden snakes....he also wanted me to fuck another guy in front of him.

That one lasted 2 weeks lol. NEVER again.

I would bet money that guy is antifa today lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how the soy squad avoids this thread like the plague

I bet little sadmin would refuse to eat pussy and use the inability to remove his mask as the excuse

You're a moron, you know that?

My theory: People who do, do. People who don't, talk about it and brag about it.
My theory: you’re a misreable moron who hasn’t been dicked right in her entire life

@Dove, there some of that great rightie love you're so proud of. ^^^^^^

Yeah, well, Strapon, I wouldn't share my most amazing experiences with you for 10,000 shares of Amazon, so you'll never know just how wrong you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Then there was guy (total TDS addled guy....I got him on FB) who I went to HS with. I ran into him a few years later and he invited me out dancing with him and his friends.

We went back to his friends house were he was trying to get me drunk enough to make bad decisions.. but I never do anything drunk I wouldnt have done sober, so it didnt really work.

I WAS however drunk enough to just laugh when he laid on the floor with me, grinded on my leg like a retarded labrador and whispered to me in German while occasional begging to....I quote..."eat your shit". Context said pussy.....but what a way with words.

He got absolutely no where and I high fived him when he dropped me off at home. Lol.

Fucking retard lol. Why are left leaning men so.... left?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I bet little sadmin would refuse to eat pussy and use the inability to remove his mask as the excuse

My theory: People who do, do. People who don't, talk about it and brag about it.
My theory: you’re a misreable moron who hasn’t been dicked right in her entire life

Yeah, well, Strapon, I wouldn't share my most amazing experiences with you for 10,000 shares of Amazon, so you'll never know just how wrong you are.

Yeah I know this guy in person though. It may not seem like it considering how you know him on boards.. but he really is one of the best men.

Way above the basic scrotes that seem to way outnumber any decent men.

Once upon time, I was so madly in love with this guy I left everything I owned to go be with him. Gross eh?

I dont regret it :D

Dont worry Lotus I dated hella shitty right leaners too lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This guy was not just girlier than me, he had an actual tantrum because he couldnt get me off, threw a fit when I had him walk with me out to the barn at my families old property because the grass tickled him and he freaked about about fucking garden snakes....he also wanted me to fuck another guy in front of him.

Leftist men know only how to suck dick

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I know this guy in person though. It may not seem like it considering how you know him on boards.. but he really is one of the best men.

Once upon time, I was so madly in love with this guy I left everything I owned to go be with him. Gross eh?

He's a fucking shit head. You have terrible taste in men. That has been well established.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know that how? Because so many of them have sucked your dick?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's a fucking shit head. You have terrible taste in men. That has been well established.
But if we were at a party together you’d be begging to whisper sweet nothings into the eye of my healthy cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Considering I could take most of them in a physical fight.....they better fucking not be!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No dear my dick is not the one your husband cheated on you with

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But if we were at a party together you’d be begging to whisper sweet nothings into the eye of my healthy cock

Oh, right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I absolutely have horrible taste in men. But I've had a few great ones and he is absolutely one of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As I defend your honor you go and say that hahahaha.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, right.
One night with me and you’d be storming the capitol on your broomstick like a jihadist with a maga hat on

I’d rearrange your fucking soul

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No dear my dick is not the one your husband cheated on you with

But how do you know liberal men only know how to suck dick? The only way for you to know that is to experience it with more than one liberal man.

I hate to tell you, though. The liberals who sucked your dick were gay. None of the liberal men who have fucked me were gay, and trust me, they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better in bed than the two cons I fucked, and they were not pining for cock like you do.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, right.
One night with me and you’d be storming the capitol on your broomstick like a jihadist with a maga hat on

I’d rearrange your fucking soul

LMAO. No, you wouldn't, Mr Delusional. I've had that done already, quite a few times, and you have no fucking idea.