Guys who don't eat pussy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird?

It was horrifying

I didn't whether to shoot her or call in an exorcist
BWAAHAHAHA! You didnt try to pull it off, did ya? And lemme guess, she was one of those overly sensitive girls that convulse when the tongue hits em?
I didn't stay long enough to find out.

What a bunch of sweet romantics you guys are. All the girls are pining for you after reading this masterpiece of a thread.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Weird?

It was horrifying

BWAAHAHAHA! You didnt try to pull it off, did ya? And lemme guess, she was one of those overly sensitive girls that convulse when the tongue hits em?

What a bunch of sweet romantics you guys are. All the girls are pining for you after reading this masterpiece of a thread.
Don't worry, no one is after your pussy. :SickFace:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Weird?

It was horrifying

Your soyboi doesnt eat pussy? Really? I could have sworn he identified as a lesbian or transtesticle or whatever it is when a woman suddenly begins believing she's a man due to some serious mental illness

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had an older gf when I was just 18 that made me eat her pussy nearly everyday. When she bled I would also be expected to eat her pussy, which I did admirably and didn’t find unpleasant with her or any other women following her for that matter. One Friday night I had been studying for my college exams and opted not to go out to the club with her. She came home late well after midnight and I got ready to eat her out. She stopped me. I was confused because she had never done that before, and it must’ve showed on my face, because she suddenly changed her mind after a moment’s thought and grabbed my face grinding it hard into her pussy. I knew her smell very intimately, and it was then that I smelt condom latex and I had an alarming epiphany...
:Scream:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had an older gf when I was just 18 that made me eat her pussy nearly everyday. When she bled I would also be expected to eat her pussy, which I did admirably and didn’t find unpleasant with her or any other women following her for that matter. One Friday night I had been studying for my college exams and opted not to go out to the club with her. She came home late well after midnight and I got ready to eat her out. She stopped me. I was confused because she had never done that before, and it must’ve showed on my face, because she suddenly changed her mind after a moment’s thought and grabbed my face grinding it hard into her pussy. I knew her smell very intimately, and it was then that I smelt condom latex and I had an alarming epiphany...

:LMAO:

I had a semi regular lay like that in high school...

Picked her up in my ute one time and proceeded to spread the stems for a grafting....

...the air literally go sucked out of the cab and all that remained was day old unwashed gang bang fanny clouds.

...and she's going "What!? What!?!???"

I kicked the whore out in a blizzard 2k's from her house.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

:LMAO:

I had a semi regular lay like that in high school...

Picked her up in my ute one time and proceeded to spread the stems for a grafting....

...the air literally go sucked out of the cab and all that remained was day old unwashed gang bang fanny clouds.

...and she's going "What!? What!?!???"

I kicked the whore out in a blizzard 2k's from her house.
Promiscuous chicks always get found out. Thank fuck those days are well behind us aye?! :LOL1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird?

It was horrifying

nobody wants your beef jerky so get over it

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Weird?

It was horrifying

She moved to Portugal...

...it's more like a sardine tin split by a hatchet and left in the sun.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Weird?

It was horrifying

She moved to Portugal...

I told Lotusbutt about the strong body odour in Portugal, but she wouldn’t have a bar of it!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Weird?

It was horrifying

She moved to Portugal...

I told Lotusbutt about the strong body odour in Portugal, but she wouldn’t have a bar of it!

She repeatedly failed drivers tests and had to walk to work in California.

She's accustomed to the smell....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C2-BEDDF2-E902-4870-B114-3-FF73-EF8-A475.jpg

Weird?

It was horrifying

Your soyboi doesnt eat pussy? Really? I could have sworn he identified as a lesbian or transtesticle or whatever it is when a woman suddenly begins believing she's a man due to some serious mental illness

Pleased to know there is an iota of interest out there for ya Stubby.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird?

It was horrifying

She moved to Portugal...

Anything like Cigarettebuttville?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird?

It was horrifying

She moved to Portugal...

When was the last time you were here?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird?

It was horrifying

Your soyboi doesnt eat pussy? Really?

Could you link to where I said that? I won't wait.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If it smells like fish, relish the dish, if it smells like cologne, LEAVE IT ALONE!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Weird?

It was horrifying

LOL! Biggie, you get the ladies cause major semen has dibs on Slant Fonzi! :LMAO2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Weird?

It was horrifying

LOL! Biggie, you get the ladies cause major semen has dibs on Slant Fonzi! :LMAO2:

You get the white goat.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Weird?

It was horrifying

You get the white goat.
Nobody wants your goats, let alone your sloppy seconds, faggit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Weird?

It was horrifying

You get the white goat.

Is your ancestry Middle Eastern? Mohamed Lokbrain

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Weird?

It was horrifying

You get the white goat.

Is your ancestry Middle Eastern? Mohamed Lokbrain
fukin RAYCIS! Tryin to call me a dune coon?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone else noticed how enraged Lotus became at the idea of eating pussy?

that tells you her muff has been collecting dandruff for quite some time now

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Weird?

It was horrifying

The 2nd to last one on the right is doable!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody ever gave her a good orgasm. No wonder she's so crazy and embittered!
She'd be yelling "toxic masculinity" as soon he went to put her on all fours

Can you imagine him spanking her ass during doggie? She'd file charges

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a labour of love....
It's not a labor for me brah.

I'd dump a girl who didn't like having her pussy eaten.

I actually had one of those. SHe was from UK. we were about to meet up and then she informed me shed never let me eat her out.

Zip... plans canceled right then and there :ROFL:

Canceled those plans and came driving my way.

And people wonder why I had a hard time getting over it lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Out of respect for a man, any woman should practice proper hygiene and wash the fuck out of herself. Men, the same.....don't think that you guy's don't sweat between the ball sack and your groin because ya do. Ya smell like sour armpit. No way in hell I could let a man go down on me without cleaning myself, first. It's just nasty. I couldn't fathom....I'm not nasty or anything but thats gross.

Indeed.

Musty swamp nuts are fucking disgusting. I will make a quick uturn if that's going on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
now which one of the guys isn't afraid to lap up some fresh squirt? :Popcorn:
I do like to make em squirt but I aint THAT thirsty!
So you never had a horny freak sit on your face and squirt like a garden hose?

THose fuckers in Guantanamo bay THINK they know about waterboarding....

Oddly, I've never squirted a day in my life. I did some reading up on it and come to find out it's urine. Sorry. I won't pee on you....in you....for you.....lmao. That's just a little overboard for me.

Its absolutely not pee. I can assure you of that.

And you cant really help it. If it happens it happens.....you arent gonna be like "omg stop it, I'm about to cum my brains out".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how all the other females are avoiding this thread? Hahahaha
I know right?

WHere's my @Dove today? I'm in the mood to suck her fucking soul right out of her

Isn't that woman married with kids? I read the nonsense on the thread about the Nintendo Switch, bus tickets, and what not. It's like a hill billy reality show.
let's just say "it's complicated"

I suppose. It all looks like such a white trash soap opera though. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.
She's not what the meth monster & co makes her out to be.

Her and I dated and even lived together for a while several years back.

Didn't work out? There's a reason for that.

Yeah. Bad timing, bad strategy. I went from long distance girlfriend to instant house wife and it was a lot of stress for both of us. There were a lot of outside factors.

We have stayed close ever since and I'm convinced that if we did not have those outside factors and had spent more time on the two of us, we would likely still be together today.

Everyone likes to imagine this weird drama or tense awkward feelings between the two of us, but soulmates are soulmates even if it doesnt turn into some troll Brady bunch fairytale like we wanted it to.

He will always be the Richard Gear to my Juilia Robert's lmaaooo

I love my short, wealthy, Trumptarded soul sucker ♡♡♡♡♡

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
now which one of the guys isn't afraid to lap up some fresh squirt? :Popcorn:
I do like to make em squirt but I aint THAT thirsty!
So you never had a horny freak sit on your face and squirt like a garden hose?

THose fuckers in Guantanamo bay THINK they know about waterboarding....

Oddly, I've never squirted a day in my life. I did some reading up on it and come to find out it's urine. Sorry. I won't pee on you....in you....for you.....lmao. That's just a little overboard for me.

Its absolutely not pee. I can assure you of that.

And you cant really help it. If it happens it happens.....you arent gonna be like "omg stop it, I'm about to cum my brains out".

If you research it, it says that it is part urine and some other substance. If I find the link I will paste it in this thread. :)