Habitual Liars

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I just read this post made by @Murdy.

I have pulled a man’s head up from going down under the sheets during a first encounter. It’s too personal for newbie sex. I also don’t give it right away. Sex is sex… but blowing every dude you have sex with seems skanky.

She likes to talk about people having sex with her because it validates her, so this post is nothing out of the ordinary.

But this "I have pulled a man’s head up from going down under the sheets during a first encounter." is a clear contradiction to something I read earlier today that she said recently:

I have never asked for a man to do anything to me in bed. I just let him do his thing and I do mine.

If this is true "I just let him do his thing" then this is not true "I have pulled a man’s head up".

Seriously, why lie so much that you contradict yourself within 24 hours?

These losers are here living in a fantasy world that they wish existed. And even their fantasies are fuckin' lame.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know about the rest of you, but Prolapse’s track record makes me believe he is a herd following bandwagon jumping reject who isn’t concerned with the truth as much as he is concerned with fitting in with the zombie drone army currently banned from or posting elsewhere daily about this site. LOSERS.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's creepy to spend any time analyzing users motivations, or giving a fuck what they think they're up to. Actions/posts speak for themselves. And any us vs them crap sucks.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think it's creepy to spend any time analyzing users motivations, or giving a fuck what they think they're up to. Actions/posts speak for themselves. And any us vs them crap sucks.

Analyzing users' motivations is part of The Game.

And everyone does it.

Actions and posts do speak for themselves, but so many people miss what they are saying.

What do you, @cw_, think is being said when people like @Murdy and @Lily contradict themselves so often?

I am not talking about the posts individually. I am talking action of making contradicting posts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Analyzing users' motivations is part of The Game.

And everyone does it.

Actions and posts do speak for themselves, but so many people miss what they are saying.

What do you, @cw_, think is being said when people like @Murdy and @Lily contradict themselves so often?

I am not talking about the posts individually. I am talking action of making contradicting posts.

bxezuDG.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I have 2 words for you: mood stabilizer.