Liars gonna lie

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The establishment and their collaborators interfered in the 2020 election to favor one candidate. Not "the Russians" or any other outside party... the 'Murican establishment (including multiple 'intelligence' agencies), the corporate infotainment industry, and social media platforms like Twitter.

That's just objectively exactly what happened.

That corrupt politicians like AOC *still* lie and obfuscate about facts that are already well-known only proves that neither half of the duopoly, republicans or democrats, are acting in the name of their constituents. They are shills for and servants of oligarchs and imperialism.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The establishment and their collaborators interfered in the 2020 election to favor one candidate. Not "the Russians" or any other outside party... the 'Murican establishment (including multiple 'intelligence' agencies), the corporate infotainment industry, and social media platforms like Twitter.

That's just objectively exactly what happened.

That corrupt politicians like AOC *still* lie and obfuscate about facts that are already well-known only proves that neither half of the duopoly, republicans or democrats, are acting in the name of their constituents. They are shills for and servants of oligarchs and imperialism.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Jimmy isnt my favorite. Tell ya what. I’ll trade you Hunter Biden for a Jared Kushner. Deal?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
AOC has declared herself worse than useless and a complete establishment stooge. I hope the people in her district are paying attention.