HAHA! I was going to ask what the fireworks are for

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Brings a tear to my eye. Sometimed America is awesome. We don't deserve this worthless president and the white hating scumbags who pull his strings.

But we did deserve Trump, and that makes us a failed state.

Face it people, it's almost over.
211708923_4165452360197781_4192931972984999335_n.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Brings a tear to my eye. Sometimed America is awesome. We don't deserve this worthless president and the white hating scumbags who pull his strings.

It SHOULD tell you there was no danger and you are being duped by a narrative designed to criminalize dissent from the government.

But I'm just a big stupey dummy head so what do I know.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a coward...
no yuo be

I have spent more time outside my birth nation than in any single place....therefore you're the coward. I can go anywhere on this earth.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a coward...
no yuo be

I have spent more time outside my birth nation than in any single place....therefore you're the coward. I can go anywhere on this earth.
When do the Statutes of limitations run out?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a coward...
no yuo be

When do you even qualify for a passport?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a coward...
no yuo be

So, you're special and can go anywhere, but I'm a coward if I go somewhere? Why is that. Because having a daddy who was an arms dealer makes you a citizen of the world? Maybe in your mind. In mine, that makes you the spawn of Satan. :Awesomeness:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a coward...
no yuo be

When do you even qualify for a passport?
Sorry you won't be able to attend your Mothers funeral, must make you feel sad and lonely.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a coward...
no yuo be

So, you're special and can go anywhere, but I'm a coward if I go somewhere? Why is that. Because having a daddy who was an arms dealer makes you a citizen of the world? Maybe in your mind. In mine, that makes you the spawn of Satan. :Awesomeness:

My dad got killed in a hotel room in Seattle. The coroner never decided on a cause of death...

You're however a coward. You made a beeline between Cali and Portugal... like a leftist punk.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You're a coward...
no yuo be

My dad got killed in a hotel room in Seattle. The coroner never decided on a cause of death...

You're however a coward. You made a beeline between Cali and Portugal... like a leftist punk.
How stupid does one have to be to grow weary of state policies to the point of exodus but then blame the Federal gov

And keep in mind that it was right at the beginning of the Trump admin and was NOT something that had been planned then and there.

So why did she leave again? Democrat policies... but yet blames CONs for everything

it's hysterical

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're a coward...
no yuo be

How stupid does one have to be to grow weary of state policies to the point of exodus but then blame the Federal gov

And keep in mind that it was right at the beginning of the Trump admin and was NOT something that had been planned then and there.

So why did she leave again? Democrat policies... but yet blames CONs for everything

it's hysterical

They are all like that. It's insane.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️