HAHA! I was going to ask what the fireworks are for

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...
Could you cite some of the more famous libertarian economic systems in History?

607266dce063b.jpeg

As opposed to socailism/communism?
Pure Capitalism?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

Don't care; suck many dicks
It was my understanding that libertarians are also socially laissez faire, so are you just a pretend libertarian, or just one of the embarrassed Republicans looking for a beard?

cb5de8d0060b905ea640c44dfc7e5d27.gif

Do you feast on your own poo?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

It was my understanding that libertarians are also socially laissez faire, so are you just a pretend libertarian, or just one of the embarrassed Republicans looking for a beard?

13At.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

13At.gif

Pure capitalism doesn't mean child labor. You can still have a free market while having laws to protect human rights.

I dont know why this concept gets tripped on so much.

Do you realize 3rd child slave labor is an issue right now with our crony capitalist/soliacist blend society?

Fucking Kapernick was endorse by a corp who is grotesquely guilty of slave labor. Are you aware of this?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

13At.gif

Pure capitalism doesn't mean child labor. You can still have a free market while having laws to protect human rights.

Do you realize 3rd child slave labor is an issue right now with our crony capitalist/soliacist blend society?

Fucking Kapernick was endorse by a corp who is grotesquely guilty of slave labor. Are you aware of this?
Do you not understand the word "Free"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

13At.gif

Do you understand putting the word free before market does not mean you can violate the rights of others?

Same logic as saying we are not a real free society because we cant keep slaves and murder people.

Communism and socailism is state slavery....but never mind that.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

13At.gif

Do you understand putting the word free before market does not mean you can violate the rights of others?

Same logic as saying we are not a real free society because we cant keep slaves and murder people.

Good effort!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

13At.gif

Ooooh. Einstein posted a doozy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So you're a pussy...
so you're a dipshit...

I was a dipshit who spent hours after school picking asparagus, bailing hay, collecting maple syrup, working in a Hallmark giftshop, and being the sole cook in a 9 hole golf course.

No job too big or small...

And in the summertime, I worked 70 plus hours per week at a local cannery, mostly on a nightshift.

You're a pussy though...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

13At.gif

Good effort!

I dont think so. You are the one with a fundamental misunderstanding of what free market capitalism is.

Why dont you go ahead and explain how have a market free of government meddling automatically allows illegal human rights violations?

It would be easier to keep the market clean without the government protecting monopolies and driving businesses to cheap labor over seas.

You clearly have no clue what free market even is and you are running on socailist propaganda. Systems that have caused millions of deaths.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

13At.gif

Ooooh. Einstein posted a doozy.

But you have nothing, right? Just sit on your intellectually lazy socailist ass calling other people stupid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So you're a pussy...
so you're a dipshit...

I was a dipshit who spent hours after school picking asparagus, bailing hay, collecting maple syrup, working in a Hallmark giftshop, and being the sole cook in a 9 hole golf course.

No job too big or small...

And in the summertime, I worked 70 plus hours per week at a local cannery, mostly on a nightshift.

You're a pussy though...
I am blessed with full head of lush soft hair.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Recap of the convo.

Admin hates capitalism and we are dumb.

Pretty much the same convo for every issue. Anyone who wants better than a socailist/communist state is a big dum racist retard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Harry an alt right?

Libertarian...

607266dce063b.jpeg

Most here know that you do. Just smoke another cigarette and kindly deduct 11 minutes from your pathetic life.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it true peaches blew his nose of by shoving firecrackers into his nostrils?

Hey Stubby. This is a neutral thread.

Yeah. It was meant to be. Just an observation that living outside the US, there is no talk of July 4, so it slipped my mind.
Yet you’re too much of a coward and a leech yo renounce your citizenship

Why? I can easily afford to live in Ca. and CR

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would definately choose CR over CA.

I think the point that people have tried to make is the ones that have left the country, citing "thirdworldism" are typically from CA.

And we dont really understand why anyone would support those policies when they witnessed them failing.....to the point where they would leave the country.

It's pretty confusing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can tell you’ve never visited the wealthy wine country. I can live wherever I choose. A nice feeling.