Hahahahaha. All of blandspaz’s pooparoos have been X’d out

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My associates discovered libelous accusations as well as veiled threats to beat me and my family up...unfortunately, our legal team had no choice but to notify Vocaroo, and all of Scotty's audios have been removed. I've also been informed that the Scottish Police were made aware of this situation and that they entered Scotty's root cellar and arrested him at 2:00am United Kingdom/Scotland time. This occurred while Scotty was posting more audios, which you may have noticed were removed within 10 minutes of being posted.

I'm sorry I had to take this step, and I apologize to anyone who enjoyed his Vocaroos...which I'm assuming is no one.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I can't be bothered listening to another stupid Blandscape vocaroo..

Seriously... everything in moderation or you're getting moderated.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I love the fact that all his crap got sent to the dumpster where it belongs.

I think I listened to about a grand total of 4 minutes worth of his tripe.

Pig will be heartbroken tho :LOL3:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
gttNDqd.png

Holy shit, is that legal?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The worst part is that Scotty crapped out over 50 green dead links all over the forum... I believe this was his evil plan all along.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Great now the lobotomized suasage will be back to his normal 700 posts per day spamathons.On the plus side I've had the moron on ignore for the last six months so I don't have to read/listen to his spam.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Great now the lobotomized suasage will be back to his normal 700 posts per day spamathons.On the plus side I've had the moron on ignore for the last six months so I don't have to read/listen to his spam.
lmao

he goes on these diarrhea of the mouth rants right? And then I ask him "and then what happened" and he dutifully goes on another incoherent rant.

Meanwhile, I read neither of them :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that was so awesome tho

The last 400 of his posts got fucking tossed and the mods here didn't even have to lift a finger.

:LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Why you so mad the spammer got 404`ed lol. Is he a fellow cat puncher !

I don't know what happened with Bland's Vocaroos so I can't be mad about it.

Any ire you're detecting is because you continue to regurgitate that "cat puncher" nonsense even though I've never hit you or DoOf, the two biggest pussies around.

Whut?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf found a facebook page made my Gayyity.The content of the page was all about punching kitties.Ergo why he is now known as the cat puncher.

Thanks for that. Anyone who abuses animals is a low creature.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You actually believe that nonsense?

He doesn't.
But he does know how much I lurve teh kittehs and how much libelous accusations like that make me fume.

Dammit.

**edit**

Oops.
I thought you were talking to Reaper; I still have the other guy on iggy. LoL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just call him a jew, he'll likely put you on ignore so you don't have to bother.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure the animals which get trampled to death in your piss flaps when you're riding an E-Bike have a different story to tell, Planet Poark....

Well…. She knows her gender, and doesn’t pay to die, so that makes 20Xs smarter