Halloween Hex

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
P1190048.jpg

OK it is tme for me to hex my detractors once and for all. None of this hex can come back upon me as I am innocent and pure unlike OTHER BF posters who are simply obnoxious and have been from from birth.

So all the mean people here, (and you all know who you are, I don't have to write your names) will have this wish upon their mallie-root like heads.

10. I wish you to be infested with 10,000,000 fleas.

9. You will lose your wallets and the contents to your collection agencies.

8. A racist will knock on your door and abduct your pets and possibly your children.

7. Your SO (significant other) will run off with a milkman who has incurable herpes.

6. You will permanently discover you have writers block... oh wait!

5. You will lose winter heating and Flynn will be your only flame.

4. KM will post at BF more frequently and Aryan will love it.

3. You will sadly have to endure listening to Gar and Blands voices, two old geratrics with NOTHING of substance or value to say except they've alerted the forum they've crapped their daks and need clean diapers.

2. BF ignores ALL of you and heads for better pastures where all the cows eat real grass. And their tits don't sour.

1. All the cons turn liberal, and all the libs turn... well, who cares where libs turn, seriously...?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
P1190048.jpg

OK it is tme for me to hex my detractors once and for all. None of this hex can come back upon me as I am innocent and pure unlike OTHER BF posters who are simply obnoxious and have been from from birth.

So all the mean people here, (and you all know who you are, I don't have to write your names) will have this wish upon their mallie-root like heads.

8. A racist will knock on your door and abduct your pets and possibly your children.

7. Your SO (significant other) will run off with a milkman who has incurable herpes.

3. You will sadly have to endure listening to Gar and Blands voices, two old geratrics with NOTHING of substance or value to say except they've alerted the forum they've crapped their daks and need clean diapers.

2. BF ignores ALL of you and heads for better pastures where all the cows eat real grass. And their tits don't sour.

1. All the cons turn liberal, and all the libs turn... well, who cares where libs turn, seriously...?

You think that's brilliant writing, correct?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
We’ve put a “behind the scenes” hex on old CDumb here.

She’s trying to kiss ass for a panel and everyone has said if she were to get one 8 ppl will log out and leave for good.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
P1190048.jpg

Couple of questions.

So. On "wish" #1, you state how you hope "certain people" have an infestation of alot of "Fleas." Were you talking about the "Flea" from the forums or the actual thing, "Flea?"

Question #2 is your other "wish" of having a racist knock on ones door and make off with pets and possibly the children. What purpose does that even serve?

You have seriously lost your fucking mind. At first when everyone had/got/died/almost died from Covid, I thought you sounded terribly flighty because of your Covid battle but you are level 100 batshit crazy. Covid or no Covid.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Couple of questions.

So. On "wish" #1, you state how you hope "certain people" have an infestation of alot of "Fleas." Were you talking about the "Flea" from the forums or the actual thing, "Flea?"

Question #2 is your other "wish" of having a racist knock on ones door and make off with pets and possibly the children. What purpose does that even serve?

You have seriously lost your fucking mind. At first when everyone had/got/died/almost died from Covid, I thought you sounded terribly flighty because of your Covid battle but you are level 100 batshit crazy. Covid or no Covid.
my god stfu boremaster 3000

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my god stfu boremaster 3000

I did plan on doing a proper post that would smack Flynn right between her crossed eyes but I spent over 7 hours sorting pictures and playing in paint shop pro... So instead of belting her up and her side kicks, I decided without deep thought to do a general hexing even though I was suffering a little writers block and fatigue. ...

At least it had some humour in it.

Shit, I wrote a LOT of typos earlier. Thank goodness for edit!~

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Couple of questions.

It's "a lot" Flynn... just picking you up on your typo. Feel free to let me know when I do them, ty.

Well I think you are all hunch-backed camels that move around the groups like sun burned Bedouins so I am cursing you all with fleas as in the parasite that sucks blood from hosts. The world is owned by blood sucking insects Flynn. Camel have fleas.

See how kind I am acknowledging your question? Kind is my middle name!~

Well I could have said animal control and child welfare, but I couldn't really think straight at the moment I wrote it. I was stoned. It was nice being stoned. I like it when my knees start killing me, it gives me permission to take my painkillers!~

And yes, I will admit to losing my mind. I don't think my aunty is going to survive another year and she is the last of my mum's side so I cry a bit about that. She can't breathe, she has 30% of lung capacity... I think it's only about 27% or something actually.

Lots and lots,... and I mean LOTS of people are dying around me...

I am flighty. I am sick again too... and really, I don't give a fuck about entertaining peasants but here am indulging you.

Do you need more drama from me? I can do drama however, I fear for my victims. Seriously I do.

pro-tip, Revolution for Cats is THE best flea product on the market. You better get some....bwahahaha!!!

ps: thanks for the reply, at least it wasn't another dumb Lily question.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I did plan on doing a proper post that would smack Flynn right between her crossed eyes but I spent over 7 hours sorting pictures and playing in paint shop pro... So instead of belting her up and her side kicks, I decided without deep thought to do a general hexing even though I was suffering a little writers block and fatigue. ...

At least it had some humour in it.

Shit, I wrote a LOT of typos earlier. Thank goodness for edit!~
you spent SEVEN HOURS ON A COMPUTEER ???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The yearly Halloween battle about how we cant trick or treat without warm clothes on is already kicking off.

My little one is going out as Six from a game called Little Nightmares. So her costume is a (flimsyish material....cheap as fuck but costs almost 40 fucking bucks like every kids costume) yellow raincoat with a big hood. And all Six wears is that raincoat. Her legs are bare as well as her feet.

So of course the Squish is demanding to also wear NO SHOES and NO PANTS with her costume because Six doesnt wear shoes or pants. I bought flesh colored warm tights and clear jelly shoes and shes still fighting it.

My 17 year old is dressing up like a YouTuber called Moist Critical lol.