Halloween Hex

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Lol, you're doing it wrong. Use a mulching mower, and just run over that shit lol. Your yard will thank you in the Spring too.

I generally only mess with the stuff that collects on the driveway/porch and whatnot.

That I gather up and put around the dogwood tree.

What irritates me is the day after I do it what looks like a half dozen trees worth of leaves fall all at once.

Every. Fucking. Time. lulz

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do you guys have Fall colors to marvel at ?

Screen-Shot-2018-09-06-at-3.22.48-PM.png

I am in the Southern hemisphere...it's Spring here... and no, our native trees are evergreen...not deciduous...it'll be jacaranda trees flowering any tick of the clock but they're native to Brazoo...where Rancid hails from.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I generally only mess with the stuff that collects on the driveway/porch and whatnot.

That I gather up and put around the dogwood tree.

What irritates me is the day after I do it what looks like a half dozen trees worth of leaves fall all at once.

Every. Fucking. Time. lulz

Lol, same, a good gusty wind comes along lol.

I usually mow twice, cause its 2 types of trees, and one type drops earlier than the other.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Looks like what I see on some of the trails around here in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Wish those colors would last longer.

Some of the Parkway overlooks have great views too, or at least they did... haven't cruised the Parkway in a while. I can only hope they haven't ruined those views with a bunch of new construction.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Some of the Parkway overlooks have great views too, or at least they did... haven't cruised the Parkway in a while. I can only hope they haven't ruined those views with a bunch of new construction.

I love the Parkway. I usually take it when I go to Vinton sometimes. A section been closed for bridge repair. Some of the overlooks, the trees really should be pruned back, cause they have grown up too much to see anything. My fave views are up near Peaks of Otter, catching the sunsets.

My favorite hike this time of year is Dragon's Tooth. Love the 360 view of all the leaves from the tooth.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
My favorite hike this time of year is Dragon's Tooth. Love the 360 view of all the leaves from the tooth.

I've probably spent more time at McAfee's Knob starting when I was a wee lad in the boy scouts.

For a long time I lived just off route 311 (on the road going to Mason's Cove) so it was convenient to access the Trail... go left for the Tooth, right for the Knob. I don't know if you remember the ol' store that used to be on the crest of 311 before you headed down toward Catawba (always pronounce that Kat-a-Wabba for some reason LoL)... Bunk Sweeney's Mountain Top Inn? Not often but occasionally I'd ride my bicycle up there to play pool and pinball. Coming down it was way more fun to take the "back way" leading to the Mason's Cove firehouse area. Some of those switchbacks are so sharp you had to be careful not to run over your own back tire. LoL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've probably spent more time at McAfee's Knob starting when I was a wee lad in the boy scouts.

For a long time I lived just off route 311 (on the road going to Mason's Cove) so it was convenient to access the Trail... go left for the Tooth, right for the Knob. I don't know if you remember the ol' store that used to be on the crest of 311 before you headed down toward Catawba (always pronounce that Kat-a-Wabba for some reason LoL)... Bunk Sweeney's Mountain Top Inn? Not often but occasionally I'd ride my bicycle up there to play pool and pinball. Coming down it was way more fun to take the "back way" leading to the Mason's Cove firehouse area. Some of those switchbacks are so sharp you had to be careful not to run over your own back tire. LoL

I've hiked so many trails, but McAfee I havent done yet. I think the only reason I havent, is cause SO many people do that one, even hard to find parking these days, cause VT hypes that place up, and all the students hit it.

Lol, I think I remember the store. I use to hit the store in New Castle with my son for the hotdogs after we did some 4wheelin'. I miss The Homeplace.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yeah between moving and being out of the area for a while I hadn't been to the Knob for years when I heard they'd started discouraging camping at the Knob because it was getting so trashed by partyers and such.

Assholes!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah between moving and being out of the area for a while I hadn't been to the Knob for years when I heard they'd started discouraging camping at the Knob because it was getting so trashed by partyers and such.

Assholes!

I cant stand litter bugs!!!

Reminds me of that old Crying Indian commercial from the 80's lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Iron Eyes Cody.
Famous actor.

Here's the kicker,
He was Italian!

Iron Eyes Cody
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
He was Italian! Lol

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
P1190048.jpg

OK it is tme for me to hex my detractors once and for all. None of this hex can come back upon me as I am innocent and pure unlike OTHER BF posters who are simply obnoxious and have been from from birth.

So all the mean people here, (and you all know who you are, I don't have to write your names) will have this wish upon their mallie-root like heads.

10. I wish you to be infested with 10,000,000 fleas.

9. You will lose your wallets and the contents to your collection agencies.

8. A racist will knock on your door and abduct your pets and possibly your children.

7. Your SO (significant other) will run off with a milkman who has incurable herpes.

6. You will permanently discover you have writers block... oh wait!

5. You will lose winter heating and Flynn will be your only flame.

4. KM will post at BF more frequently and Aryan will love it.

3. You will sadly have to endure listening to Gar and Blands voices, two old geratrics with NOTHING of substance or value to say except they've alerted the forum they've crapped their daks and need clean diapers.

2. BF ignores ALL of you and heads for better pastures where all the cows eat real grass. And their tits don't sour.

1. All the cons turn liberal, and all the libs turn... well, who cares where libs turn, seriously...?

fleas and lice amongst the homeless who are spreading typhus....in LA slid row.

oops!