Happy 4th!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
fireworks-fail.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Can someone watch this, so I don't have to? Putin has declared war with NATO
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

COPASTA
"
Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies. He already send several squadrons of Tu160's in over western Europe, a cathedeal in Amsterdam is in flames and according to CNN he is launching hypersonic ICBM's on the US from his submarines in the Pacific, theres already repports of several strikes in the NY area, FDS this is craz its all over in 10min, anyways been fun, sincerely yours /Hanna Gaddatahn Sr. Boston 1986-2022 R.I.P Humanity

check the news, it's all over the place ( "

^^^^^Another person who hasn't quite grasped the English language... Sausage

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

You guys really have mastered logical fallacies.
Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Tell me have I got the "point" well enough?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

I am but a lost cause. Poor me.

Maybe now we can cover what the statement "ALL lives matter" truly means and what's being said when people say it? They are saying "You wont divide us". When ever you see someone saying "all lives matter" understand they KNOW what you guys are saying. They are rejecting it and refusing racail division. Its deeper than you realize.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

george-floyd-court.jpg

"NO, ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Maybe now we can cover what the statement "ALL lives matter" truly means and what's being said when people say it? They are saying "You wont divide us". When ever you see someone saying "all lives matter" understand they KNOW what you guys are saying. They are rejecting it and refusing racail division. Its deeper than you realize.
Just remember that this clown calls himself a vet

as if sucking cock in the navy was some kind of service to this country