Happy 4th!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
On a side note

admin is on record saying he thinks about @Dove 6 year old daughter as a sex toy

what a sick bastard

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
5fb45ba9c6f3ae45efba593f55ec109eda7ece98.gifv

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

You guys really have mastered logical fallacies.
Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Tell me have I got the "point" well enough?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

I am but a lost cause. Poor me.

george-floyd-court.jpg

"NO, ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!"
Do you try to fool yourself with this shit? There're plenty of white guys who died by cop knee and nobody gave a fuck! This is being used as bait to hate by the media... There's NOTHING else to it! This prick cop is in prison, some cops have real badness in them fuck the race-baiting shit, this has happened to more white guys, sure this COULD be a bit of hatred BUT it could also have been plain badness... Surely you see the realty of what I'm saying? Floyd groid was a waste of space ffs

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

george-floyd-court.jpg

Do you try to fool yourself with this shit? There're plenty of white guys who died by cop knee and nobody gave a fuck! This is being used as bait to hate by the media... There's NOTHING else to it! This prick cop is in prison, some cops have real badness in them fuck the race-baiting shit, this has happened to more white guys, sure this COULD be a bit of hatred BUT it could also have been plain badness... Surely you see the realty of what I'm saying? Floyd groid was a waste of space ffs
Did I ask you for your poorly informed input?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

george-floyd-court.jpg

It's EXACTLY what happened ya fuckin zombie, why be ignorant about facts just to argue? I couldn't give a fuck how you see things, I see what's literally right in front of me, I see that this is being USED by the media to create hate, cherry-picked and the lads over at CNN loved it, brainwashing begins, you suck that in because it aligns with your feelings of whatever they are, I sure as fuck don't know why you have to zombie and make this something it's not... BAD cops are out there, the end... I honestly know that my brain is far superior to yours, you're broken man, I feel sorry for you, all that hatred must suck...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

george-floyd-court.jpg

I listed examples for him.

It doesnt matter. He thinks he is the one who has all the correct info (even regarding what WE think) and everything we say is wrong.

He is like one of those people that Russian defector from the 80s said wouldnt respond to any facts or info that you show them. It just doesnt matter.

They have to get slammed with it in a real way that directly impacts them.

He has no motivation to see anything except what he wants to see. He gets an emotional reward in being part of the "good guys" fight this threatening racist evil. So he is invested in the narrative he gets his emotional reward from. He doesnt WANT to expand his perspective or entertain how he is being deceived. Its comparable to religion. Once someone gets good and locked in it's impossible to talk to them.

It's hard to imagine wanting to have that hatred for people but when you see how it's a "good guy" vs these racist evil bad guys, people find that drama intoxicating and real life and reality are NOT that interesting and appealing.

The GOOD thing is....people have been seeing the facts and realizing this is a dupe.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

george-floyd-court.jpg

It doesnt matter. He thinks he is the one who has all the correct info (even regarding what WE think) and everything we say is wrong.

He is like one of those people that Russian defector from the 80s said wouldnt respond to any facts or info that you show them. It just doesnt matter.

He has no motivation to see anything except what he wants to see. He gets an emotional reward in being part of the "good guys" fight this threatening racist evil. So he is invested in the narrative he gets his emotional reward from. He doesnt WANT to expand his perspective or entertain how he is being deceived. Its comparable to religion. Once someone gets good and locked in it's impossible to talk to them.

The GOOD thing is....people have been seeing the facts and realizing this is a dupe.
PWND!!! :LOL3:
5Klizhs.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

george-floyd-court.jpg

5Klizhs.jpg
Hey shamps -- what's the official site policy on members thinking about the children of other members in compromising situations?

Like, if they post about it publicly

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone says anything he has been trained to view as "right wing" he just shuts down. He wont even talk to people.

He will sit there and shit post all this moronic bullshit based on what THEY think we think. And they are not about to let go of that.

It's really frustrating and sad but nothing anyone can do about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone says anything he has been trained to view as "right wing" he just shuts down. He wont even talk to people.

He will sit there and shit post all this moronic bullshit based on what THEY think we think. And they are not about to let go of that.

It's really frustrating and sad but nothing anyone can do about it.
Yeah, but he's now day dreaming about the usage of your 6 year old daughter as a "sex toy"

that goes way beyond shit posting

that's peaches level creepiness now

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

george-floyd-court.jpg

It's EXACTLY what happened ya fuckin zombie, why be ignorant about facts just to argue? I couldn't give a fuck how you see things, I see what's literally right in front of me, I see that this is being USED by the media to create hate, cherry-picked and the lads over at CNN loved it, brainwashing begins, you suck that in because it aligns with your feelings of whatever they are, I sure as fuck don't know why you have to zombie and make this something it's not... BAD cops are out there, the end... I honestly know that my brain is far superior to yours, you're broken man, I feel sorry for you, all that hatred must suck...
Honestly -- when the VA denied his request for financial assistance to transition into a lady it really broke him

on multiple levels

But I do understand their position tho -- Sir, we are forced to affirm that your transition to the female gender has already been completed after being in the Navy for a year or more

He still big mad about that and has been hating AMerica ever since

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe now we can cover what the statement "ALL lives matter" truly means and what's being said when people say it? They are saying "You wont divide us". When ever you see someone saying "all lives matter" understand they KNOW what you guys are saying. They are rejecting it and refusing racail division. Its deeper than you realize.
Just remember that this clown calls himself a vet

as if sucking cock in the navy was some kind of service to this country

Everything I said just flew right over his head.
Could you encapsulate that shit pile of words that for me?

I'm not qualified for that. You need a professional.
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?
I believe her youngest is 6 yo, Admin. Why are you bringing up Dovey's child with PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk?.. What the fuck is wrong with you? I think you need to take a break from this place, tbh.. you're losing it!! @Bastard Factory

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Maybe now we can cover what the statement "ALL lives matter" truly means and what's being said when people say it? They are saying "You wont divide us". When ever you see someone saying "all lives matter" understand they KNOW what you guys are saying. They are rejecting it and refusing racail division. Its deeper than you realize.

I believe her youngest is 6 yo, Admin. Why are you bringing up Dovey's child with "BabyPumperAlert!" talk?.. What the fuck is wrong with you? I think you need to take a break from this place, tbh.. you're losing it!! @Bastard Factory
America's birthday is especially hard on the poor little ostrich

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

george-floyd-court.jpg

5Klizhs.jpg
Hey shamps -- what's the official site policy on members thinking about the children of other members in compromising situations?

Do you mean writing sexual innuendos involving children? NOPE!!!! BF will slap you for that I'm sure... Who the fuck does that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

george-floyd-court.jpg

5Klizhs.jpg

Do you mean writing sexual innuendos involving children? NOPE!!!! BF will slap you for that I'm sure... Who the fuck does that?
admin just did that

let's see what happens :Popcorn:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe her youngest is 6 yo, Admin. Why are you bringing up Dovey's child with "BabyPumperAlert!" talk?.. What the fuck is wrong with you? I think you need to take a break from this place, tbh.. you're losing it!! @Bastard Factory
Because she is on board with forcing children to give birth, why do you think I would ask something so preposterous? Do you guys even read a post before knee jerking off to it?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

george-floyd-court.jpg

5Klizhs.jpg

I mean forcing 10 year olds to give birth, try to keep up, dotard.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

What forum are you in??

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Because she is on board with forcing children to give birth, why do you think I would ask something so preposterous? Do you guys even read a post before knee jerking off to it?
I'm gonna need you to settle down and stop indulging your sick fantasies little lady

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

george-floyd-court.jpg

5Klizhs.jpg

admin just did that

Yeah, I went back and saw it, too far!! Defo an offence... What a creep, to even have that comment come into your head and post it is a bit weird, I'd have binned him in the assbox but we'll see... ffs man :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

george-floyd-court.jpg

5Klizhs.jpg

admin just did that

Yeah, I went back and saw it, too far!! Defo an offence... What a creep, to even have that comment come into your head and post it is a bit weird, I'd have binned him in the assbox but we'll see... ffs man :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Yeah, he needs a trip to the ass box and maybe even a visit from the local authorities

way outta line there

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm gonna need you to settle down and stop indulging your sick fantasies little lady
you suxk coqk ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am very smart

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you suxk coqk ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am very smart
settle down groomer

your fantasies are really sick

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

george-floyd-court.jpg

5Klizhs.jpg

admin just did that

Too bad you're too fucked up in the head to be a moderator, sux to be yuo

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I believe you could make your point without using Dovey's child, Admin. Just like Fucktardstein using Biggie's kid in an argument.. I don't see Biggie or Dove bringing up your PI or your kids to talk about in politics.. That's no way to win an argument, you weak DICK!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I believe you could make your point without using Dovey's child, Admin. Just like Fucktardstein using Biggie's kid in an argument.. I don't see Biggie or Dove bringing up your PI or your kids to talk about in politics.. That's no way to win an argument, you weak DICK!
My kid is 21

Dovey's kid is 6.

This guy is a sick creeper

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU, I take personal insults from Bigly Buffoon and Duh'v and a few of their homo friends including you, everyday, so don't preach to me about good taste. or boundaries.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

My kid is 21

Dovey's kid is 6.

is that your black child?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
STFU, I take personal insults from Bigly Buffoon and Duh'v and a few of their homo friends including you, everyday, so don't preach to me about good taste. or boundaries.
Tell us more about how that makes your wittle pussy bleed a lot

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My kid is 21

Dovey's kid is 6.

is that your black child?
NO, you cannot suck his cock

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what kind of sick fuck thinks of a 6 year old child as a "sex toy"

nah man, that's way low... even for a shitbag like admin

BF needs to do something about that shit right there