Happy 4th!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
You reactionary trumptards have a pleasant evening, my gated enclave's privates ocean front fireworks will be starting before long, and that means Kathy has her scrumptious spread out for us to munch on....before hand. C'ya wouldn't want to be ya!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
5fb45ba9c6f3ae45efba593f55ec109eda7ece98.gifv

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

You guys really have mastered logical fallacies.
Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Tell me have I got the "point" well enough?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

I am but a lost cause. Poor me.

Maybe now we can cover what the statement "ALL lives matter" truly means and what's being said when people say it? They are saying "You wont divide us". When ever you see someone saying "all lives matter" understand they KNOW what you guys are saying. They are rejecting it and refusing racail division. Its deeper than you realize.
Just remember that this clown calls himself a vet

as if sucking cock in the navy was some kind of service to this country

Everything I said just flew right over his head.
Could you encapsulate that shit pile of words that for me?

I'm not qualified for that. You need a professional.
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?
I believe her youngest is 6 yo, Admin. Why are you bringing up Dovey's child with "BabyPumperAlert!" talk?.. What the fuck is wrong with you? I think you need to take a break from this place, tbh.. you're losing it!! @Bastard Factory
Because she is on board with forcing children to give birth, why do you think I would ask something so preposterous? Do you guys even read a post before knee jerking off to it?
I believe you could make your point without using Dovey's child, Admin. Just like Fucktardstein using Biggie's kid in an argument.. I don't see Biggie or Dove bringing up your PI or your kids to talk about in politics.. That's no way to win an argument, you weak DICK!
STFU, I take personal insults from Bigly Buffoon and Duh'v and a few of their homo friends including you, everyday, so don't preach to me about good taste. or boundaries.
An insult is one thing when we're trolling each other.. but using someone's 6 yo as a troll when talking about sex is way over the line.. I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you :/

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You reactionary trumptards have a pleasant evening, my gated enclave's privates ocean front fireworks will be starting before long, and that means Kathy has her scrumptious spread out for us to munch on....before hand. C'ya wouldn't want to be ya!

On a scale of one to probably running out of sedatives -- how mad are you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what kind of sick fuck thinks of a 6 year old child as a "sex toy"

nah man, that's way low... even for a shitbag like admin

BF needs to do something about that shit right there
What kind of sick fuck uses her babies old as props on a troll forum?
No excuses for your sick behavior, groomer.

sex toys... *spits* -- you're disgusting - freak

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
An insult is one thing when we're trolling each other.. but using someone's 6 yo as a troll when talking about sex is way over the line.. I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you :/
He really thinks his kind has fully taken over and this kind of shit is considered the norm.

it's not

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Tell me have I got the "point" well enough?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

I am but a lost cause. Poor me.

george-floyd-court.jpg

"NO, ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!"
Do you try to fool yourself with this shit? There're plenty of white guys who died by cop knee and nobody gave a fuck! This is being used as bait to hate by the media... There's NOTHING else to it! This prick cop is in prison, some cops have real badness in them fuck the race-baiting shit, this has happened to more white guys, sure this COULD be a bit of hatred BUT it could also have been plain badness... Surely you see the realty of what I'm saying? Floyd groid was a waste of space ffs

I listed examples for him.

It doesnt matter. He thinks he is the one who has all the correct info (even regarding what WE think) and everything we say is wrong.

He is like one of those people that Russian defector from the 80s said wouldnt respond to any facts or info that you show them. It just doesnt matter.

They have to get slammed with it in a real way that directly impacts them.

He has no motivation to see anything except what he wants to see. He gets an emotional reward in being part of the "good guys" fight this threatening racist evil. So he is invested in the narrative he gets his emotional reward from. He doesnt WANT to expand his perspective or entertain how he is being deceived. Its comparable to religion. Once someone gets good and locked in it's impossible to talk to them.

The GOOD thing is....people have been seeing the facts and realizing this is a dupe.
PWND!!! :LOL3:
5Klizhs.jpg
Hey shamps -- what's the official site policy on members thinking about the children of other members in compromising situations?

Like, if they post about it publicly
Do you mean writing sexual innuendos involving children? NOPE!!!! BF will slap you for that I'm sure... Who the fuck does that?
admin just did that

let's see what happens :Popcorn:
Yeah, I went back and saw it, too far!! Defo an offence... What a creep, to even have that comment come into your head and post it is a bit weird, I'd have binned him in the assbox but we'll see... ffs man :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Too bad you're too fucked up in the head to be a moderator, sux to be yuo
Hahaa Why be a MOD when I know I won't have the time to be on every day? I did the right thing instead of BF wondering where the fuck I am, folk PMing me about shit and no reply? hahaha Why try to make me feel down about something you invented? You've fucked up this time, I'm a bit WTF about you now... That shit makes people uncomfortable being around it... STOP posting at me, fuck all to say to you now, IDIOT!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
COuld you imagine how Lily the Pig would be squealing if someone said that about her grandson?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And the site creeper award goes to aidsmin

title formerly held by the infamous sewage major

Congrats admong. You earned it

creep

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin complains about people using PLEASE ASS BOX ME! flames or whatever and then does exactly that to someone who literally never accuses people of that.

You know it's just sick and pathetic. Why even say such a thing?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think he spends a great deal of time on here, gets extremely frustrated, and goes off the deep end. He needs to learn when to take a break lol..
I do work that fucker up into quite a tizzy.

he tries as hard as he can to come back but we all know I make him squeal like a pig

do you remember when he said he wanted to snap my neck cause I was making funnies about his E.T neck?

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think he spends a great deal of time on here, gets extremely frustrated, and goes off the deep end. He needs to learn when to take a break lol..

I once saw him post a picture of his toddler niece.

To make a point about abortion. He cares about that little girl being able to get an abortion.

But about any of her sex based rights or safety from predators. He doesnt even care what's happening to women.

I didn't say anything about that but he is going to accuse me of having my 6 year old raped? Meanwhile its him who is fine with children being exposed to sexually graphic material, drag shows, being medically transed.

Seriously I really hope to see the US split. I dont see how we can live with people like this. The hate these people habor is scary.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

he tries as hard as he can to come back but we all know I make him squeal like a pig

do you remember when he said he wanted to snap my neck cause I was making funnies about his E.T neck?

lolz
That little bastard better be grateful that I'm trying to be nice on this g'damn forum.. HAHA.. He posted his pic the other day in a thread and I nabbed it before he deleted it. I never attack Admin, maybe a little joke here and there, but nothing serious. If he wants to play dirty.. I CAN DO THAT ;)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz
That little bastard better be grateful that I'm trying to be nice on this g'damn forum.. HAHA.. He posted his pic the other day in a thread and I nabbed it before he deleted it. I never attack Admin, maybe a little joke here and there, but nothing serious. If he wants to play dirty.. I CAN DO THAT ;)
lol -- he deleted it

hahahahahahaaha

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz
lol -- he deleted it

hahahahahahaaha
Yep.. It was in front of the twin towers.. LOL.. He didn't have it up for long.. lol

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Freedom is never free so no matter how much is spent upon it, whether it be appreciated or not is beyond any measure of comprehension to those who know to those who know not. It is thus. And has been since the dawn of self awareness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
smdh. Wow.. He's got a black heart :(
I have been fucked with nonstop by Doh'v and her own private Humbert Humbert, Bigly Phag for a couple years now, if they can't take a little heat they should gtfo of the kitchen. IDGAF.

How have I "fucked" with you Admin? That is certainly NOT how i see our forum relationship.

And I've never used your nieces to accuse you or shame you over anything, have I? I've never called any of you perverts or accused you of child abuse.

Is disagreeing and trying to counter the stuff you post "fucking" with you?

Yeah there is being "heat" on a message and I can certainly take it but I definiately expect better from you then that. You just asked a child rape survivor if shes allowing her 6 year old to be used as a sex toy. Please let that sink in.

Believe me, you frustrate and bother the fuck out of me as it is. You dont gotta teach me to view you as a total scumbag like I view Poofer and Murd. Be better, yeah?

Can you tell me how you feel I fuck with you? Because I genuinely see it as I'm just matching your energy.