Happy 4th!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
5fb45ba9c6f3ae45efba593f55ec109eda7ece98.gifv

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

You guys really have mastered logical fallacies.
Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Tell me have I got the "point" well enough?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

I am but a lost cause. Poor me.

Maybe now we can cover what the statement "ALL lives matter" truly means and what's being said when people say it? They are saying "You wont divide us". When ever you see someone saying "all lives matter" understand they KNOW what you guys are saying. They are rejecting it and refusing racail division. Its deeper than you realize.
Just remember that this clown calls himself a vet

as if sucking cock in the navy was some kind of service to this country

Everything I said just flew right over his head.
Could you encapsulate that shit pile of words that for me?

I'm not qualified for that. You need a professional.
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

What a terrible thing to post, Admin. I think you lowered yourself to Bigly Stupid's level of "trolling". For shame...

:(
ah fuck he ran break away with the exact crap ..

Huh?
the kid slingin' crap, bigs did it to break now all of a sudden its a thing when the shoe is on the other foot..

I've literally NEVER used peoples family members or children as forum ammo so WTF are you talking about?

I mean the same people who usually whine about it are the ones who turn around and do it. I've had it done to me even using off board private info to weaponize my kids.

You've got it backwards but I'm really not surprised.
He's clearly scarred for life because I called him nonce, not once did I invent a scenario! This is the same guy that followed prowler about doing the very same thing, don't see much of bringing up that my mum died, like and he's painting scenarios of having sex with her fuckin corpse, that is just some incredible shit man! TWISTED BAD FUCKS, I'm glad you're suffering mentally though piss, hope it's hard as fuck to function! I've got my life back already, haha you clearly don't work and are on sick pay, think I don't know? you're a benefit scrounging tramp, too weak and lazy, what's wrong with you, phantom bad back?? I dunno how it works in Canada but I can remedy that... benefits liar with his burning rubbish fire feeding raccoons and bringing it into your home probs covered in ticks and fleas then showing the only sorta contact you have with other folk is here, haha no meltie you just deserved a truth bomb! sitting onlline evey day for years but he works bahahaahahhaaaaaaaaaaa
holy fuck budde how bad did I spank you ??
THIRD reply ???
THIRD !!
AND rather wordy I might add :LOL3: :LOL3:

suck et up buttercup
If you can poast a moar condensed version I would be happy to read that AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

AnimatedLightCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

:LOL3::LOL3:
Yeah, I got disgusted at some mouldy fuck using closest family deaths and doing shit to their corpse, I'm a real person, you got me eh?

xF8x8q7.png
I cannot fit all of them in, that was right after you got upset that I posted your life PI like a pro, so much so all you could do was fake lol rate the comment that got ya then followed me about the board, even playing it your way with your own examples of what a win is you're still actually losing it lmao!! Now you're going to post a screenie of me replying to your meltdown, yer a scab who gets "RETARD MONEY" from the government...
bro, will you be surviuveded this latest wave of melty ?? LOL shall I dub thee 'Dairy Queen' HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Same old shite all the fuckin time, you offer nothing ZERO! You'll continue till that MAC packs in, I don't see what you get out of forums you whine and stealth whine masking it with emojis, you ain't a happy guy, you've got a monotone voice, will be worse since they all left ya fs...

bro why so bent . pills delayed ?? I hate that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well.. Admin should have known better.. I'm sure he was around when BF made the changes to his rules a couple of months ago- if he didn't, he sure does now. I don't know what's so hard about NOT talking about children in a sexual manner or spilling someone's PI.. What a weak way to win a fight, imo .

It's an automatic loss of an argument as soon as personal attacks start.

It is what it is lol

And you never make personal attacks...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin loves sucking dick

@Biggie Smiles

Please DO NOT announce to the group when you are going to masturbate. This has been a reoccurring issue, and I’m not sure why some people have such under developed social skills that they think that a groupfull of mostly strangers would need to know that. No one is going to be impressed and give you a high five (especially considering where that hand has been). I don’t want to add this to the rules, since it would be embarrassing for new members to see that we have a problem with this, but it is going to be enforced as a rule from now on.
If it occurs, you will be warned. Admin.