Happy 4th!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

No Go Zone.

giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what kind of sick fuck thinks of a 6 year old child as a "sex toy"

nah man, that's way low... even for a shitbag like admin

BF needs to do something about that shit right there
What kind of sick fuck uses her babies old as props on a troll forum?

Oh man I missed this.

Admin, I talk about my family and children because they are very much my whole life.

You posted a picture of your toddler neice to make an argument for abortion.

WHO is using their families babies as a prop?

I rest my case.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what kind of sick fuck thinks of a 6 year old child as a "sex toy"

nah man, that's way low... even for a shitbag like admin

BF needs to do something about that shit right there
What kind of sick fuck uses her babies old as props on a troll forum?

Oh man I missed this.

Admin, I talk about my family and children because they are very much my whole life.

You posted a picture of your toddler neice to make an argument for abortion.

WHO is using their families babies as a prop?

I rest my case.
I have it on good authority that aidsmin never had children of his own because his wee wee don’t werk

That’s why he takes it in the ass now and dressed up like a woman

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

You guys really have mastered logical fallacies.
Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Tell me have I got the "point" well enough?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

I am but a lost cause. Poor me.

Maybe now we can cover what the statement "ALL lives matter" truly means and what's being said when people say it? They are saying "You wont divide us". When ever you see someone saying "all lives matter" understand they KNOW what you guys are saying. They are rejecting it and refusing racail division. Its deeper than you realize.
Just remember that this clown calls himself a vet

as if sucking cock in the navy was some kind of service to this country

Everything I said just flew right over his head.
Could you encapsulate that shit pile of words that for me?

I'm not qualified for that. You need a professional.

What a terrible thing to post, Admin. I think you lowered yourself to Bigly Stupid's level of "trolling". For shame...

:(

X

xXx
Site Supporter

So should we allow other countries to burn down American communities and scam millions off of us as well?

Do you feel that being shorter than average, you miss more points flying over your head?

Oh you dont think we get the point you think you made? That its Americas birthday, and how selfish it would be to diminish Americas birthday by spending it by saying "other countries are awesome too!" even though everyone knows that but the 4th is about America and that shouldnt diminish the importance of other countries right?

Kinda like how yeah.....all lives matter. BUT its black lives that need help as black lives are more threatened than other lives. Right?

Now also tell me....how DOES it feel to be teller than me and have all the points fly right over YOUR head?

Maybe now we can cover what the statement "ALL lives matter" truly means and what's being said when people say it? They are saying "You wont divide us". When ever you see someone saying "all lives matter" understand they KNOW what you guys are saying. They are rejecting it and refusing racail division. Its deeper than you realize.

What a terrible thing to post, Admin. I think you lowered yourself to Bigly Stupid's level of "trolling". For shame...

ah fuck he ran break away with the exact crap ..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Huh?
the kid slingin' crap, bigs did it to break now all of a sudden its a thing when the shoe is on the other foot..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?
the kid slingin' crap, bigs did it to break now all of a sudden its a thing when the shoe is on the other foot..

That's why I said he's going to his level. Admin is better than that piece of shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Huh?

That's why I said he's going to his level. Admin is better than that piece of shit.
Apparently not you fat pig as I've never thought of someone's 5 year old as a "sex toy"

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

Who the fuck cares what you say or do?
BacBNgZ.png
I find it insane that you think you've a voice here? The internet is not for you, you can't cope with it and WTF is it all for anyway? You ain't enjoying it, you can tell all the lil things eat away at you when you're offline for 5mins, get over it, get another hobby that involves moving more than your impressively ripped fingers you batshit crazy moon howler... go

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?
Aye, it is me that's emo, pray he's a bot

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

BacBNgZ.png
I find it insane that you think you've a voice here? The internet is not for you, you can't cope with it and WTF is it all for anyway? You ain't enjoying it, you can tell all the lil things eat away at you when you're offline for 5mins, get over it, get another hobby that involves moving more than your impressively ripped fingers you batshit crazy moon howler... go

^^ Nice meltie. Thank you, it was great.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?
Aye, it is me that's emo, pray he's a bot

Yeah, you're not emo, you emotionally crippled brat.

• LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

Apparently not you fat pig as I've never thought of someone's 5 year old as a "sex toy"

Really, when you make up stories about my uncles molesting me, that's not me being played with my relatives?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Huh?

Really, when you make up stories about my uncles molesting me, that's not me being played with my relatives?
ain't my fault your uncles were perverts

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

BacBNgZ.png

Don't judge me by your own standards, happens all the time on here certain folk accusing people of doing or behaving as they do...pfftt the Boring whiner, I couldn't give a shit about you, I ain't getting sucked into your dark cloud NOBODY away

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

BacBNgZ.png

Don't judge me by your own standards, happens all the time on here certain folk accusing people of doing or behaving as they do...pfftt the Boring whiner, I couldn't give a shit about you, I ain't getting sucked into your dark cloud NOBODY away

All you do is fucking cry ffs. Man up, bitch.

• LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

It's your fault you're a pig. Making shit up and thinking you're an awesome person.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Huh?

It's your fault you're a pig. Making shit up and thinking you're an awesome person.
We both know I'm not making it up, Hungry Hippo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

BacBNgZ.png

All you do is fucking cry ffs. Man up, bitch.
WTF DO YOU WANT THOUGH? haha You're not right in the head, haven't had any reaction at all to you today I really just don't know what you want from me??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Huh?

I've literally NEVER used peoples family members or children as forum ammo so WTF are you talking about?

I mean the same people who usually whine about it are the ones who turn around and do it. I've had it done to me even using off board private info to weaponize my kids.

You've got it backwards but I'm really not surprised.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Huh?

Big did it to Break because Break was bringing up my kids on the board to insult me and getting a bit too personal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hilarious how much they cant stand Big and have no awareness at all that he is just matching the energy.

So again its certain people want to dish it out but cant stand it being being served back.

It's like "team blue" wants to have the dickhead Olypmics and compete on who cant be nasty, rude and insulting to other people.....but get all whiney when any sort of retaliation occurs. As if they are surprised when you are nasty to people they get nasty back.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

I've literally NEVER used peoples family members or children as forum ammo so WTF are you talking about?

I mean the same people who usually whine about it are the ones who turn around and do it. I've had it done to me even using off board private info to weaponize my kids.

He's clearly scarred for life because I called him nonce, not once did I invent a scenario! This is the same guy that followed prowler about doing the very same thing, don't see much of bringing up that my mum died, like and he's painting scenarios of having sex with her fuckin corpse, that is just some incredible shit man! TWISTED BAD FUCKS, I'm glad you're suffering mentally though piss, hope it's hard as fuck to function! I've got my life back already, haha you clearly don't work and are on sick pay, think I don't know? you're a benefit scrounging tramp, too weak and lazy, what's wrong with you, phantom bad back?? I dunno how it works in Canada but I can remedy that... benefits liar with his burning rubbish fire feeding raccoons and bringing it into your home probs covered in ticks and fleas then showing the only sorta contact you have with other folk is here, haha no meltie you just deserved a truth bomb! sitting onlline evey day for years but he works bahahaahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Huh?

He's clearly scarred for life because I called him nonce, not once did I invent a scenario! This is the same guy that followed prowler about doing the very same thing, don't see much of bringing up that my mum died, like and he's painting scenarios of having sex with her fuckin corpse, that is just some incredible shit man! TWISTED BAD FUCKS, I'm glad you're suffering mentally though piss, hope it's hard as fuck to function! I've got my life back already, haha you clearly don't work and are on sick pay, think I don't know? you're a benefit scrounging tramp, too weak and lazy, what's wrong with you, phantom bad back?? I dunno how it works in Canada but I can remedy that... benefits liar with his burning rubbish fire feeding raccoons and bringing it into your home probs covered in ticks and fleas then showing the only sorta contact you have with other folk is here, haha no meltie you just deserved a truth bomb! sitting onlline evey day for years but he works bahahaahahhaaaaaaaaaaa
holy fuck budde how bad did I spank you ??
THIRD reply ???
THIRD !!
AND rather wordy I might add :LOL3: :LOL3:

suck et up buttercup
If you can poast a moar condensed version I would be happy to read that AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

AnimatedLightCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

:LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Huh?

BacBNgZ.png

OOOPS !

NUMBER FOUR !!

120.jpg

yOO Gonna make et ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: