10 Year Old Ohio Victim of Child Abuse Travels to Indiana for Abortion.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
10 years old, you want her raising a Child while attending elementary school?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let's just hope and pray none of her teachers ever told her about the gay people!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftists be like "just kill the baby and send her back to the father who is clearly raping her"

Any arrests made? No? Let's all focus on how this kid was gonna get taken to PP for a quicky abortion on the low down but now it made the news so every one can find out who these shit fucking parents are?

Might get even crazier and we might start penalizing people who get ten year olds pregnant.

These assholes think the actual tragedy here is the kid needs to go to Indianna for an abortion.....not that she is being sexual abused

THIS is why you people shouldnt be making laws and deciding the culture.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
10 years old and not a word in the article about any investigation into who fucked this child, just a sob story abut the poor child having to go all the way to Indiana to get that abortion because, you know, SCOTUS is bad like the Orange Man.

So who fucked the kid, Admin? Any approved thoughts on that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
10 years old and not a word in the article about any investigation into who fucked this child, just a sob story abut the poor child having to go all the way to Indiana to get that abortion because, you know, SCOTUS is bad like the Orange Man.

Exactly.

All they give a fuck about is throwing her on an abortion table. No arrests. No investigation. Nothing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This story is about the monsters that would force a 10 year old girl to give birth to an abuser's child.

It's not about the abuse, I'm sure that good old Ohio is investigating that separately.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is the point of your question? Are you claiming that because it's not mentioned in the article, liberals think it doesn't matter? Of course it matters, you fucking tool. But first things first. That child cannot be forced to bear a child. That would be a form of torture. I am willing to bet my life that law enforcement is working on arresting the lowlife slime who impregnated her. Fucking moron.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is the point of your question? Are claiming that because it's not mentioned in the article, liberals think it doesn't matter? Of course it matters, you fucking tool. But first things first. That child cannot be forced to bear a child. That would be a form of torture. I am willing to bet my life that law enforcement is working on arresting the lowlife slime who impregnated her. Fucking moron.

They're simply deflecting from their monstrous policies.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you plug that into your duck duck go machine and find out for us, you whiny fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you plug that into your duck duck go machine and find out for us, you whiny fuck.

Speaking of duck duck go...my guy uses it and ranted about Google burying stories for political reasons. I challenged him. I said give me any topic and I'll search for it on Google and I'll show you the results.

Every single "hidden by lefties" story showed up. Every.Single.One.

I told him there's no crying in research. Swallow that bite of shit sandwich you just took.

I have no mercy for adults crying about nonsense.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What is the point of your question? Are you claiming that because it's not mentioned in the article, liberals think it doesn't matter?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. Even if the emphasis of the article regards the horrors faced by impregnated young women who might have to drive a few hundred miles to dispose of the inconvenience, good and actual journalism would have included information as to how this poor 10-year-old child came be impreganted in the first place. If it was through abuse, incest or rape, then it would have made the point that much more poignant and effective as news analysis/editorial by showing a real-world/real time example of the ramifications that the curtailment of abortion availability might have in the States that choose to curtail them.

But the writer is just a Democrat hack stenographer and utterly incapable of thinking that hard. But he or she is clearly a Democrat so that goes without saying.

Details make a difference sometimes when trying to make a point.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What is the point of your question? Are you claiming that because it's not mentioned in the article, liberals think it doesn't matter?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. Even if the emphasis of the article regards the horrors faced by impregnated young women who might have to drive a few hundred miles to dispose of the inconvenience, good and actual journalism would have included information as to how this poor 10-year-old child came be impreganted in the first place. If it was through abuse, incest or rape, then it would have made the point that much more poignant and effective as news analysis/editorial by showing a real-world/real time example of the ramifications that the curtailment of abortion availability might have in the States that choose to curtail them.

But the writer is just a Democrat hack stenographer and utterly incapable of thinking that hard. But he or she is clearly a Democrat so that goes without saying.

Most likely a member of a historically underrepresented group. Mom's boyfriend is teh father.

That is if libs didn't make up the whole thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What is the point of your question? Are you claiming that because it's not mentioned in the article, liberals think it doesn't matter? Of course it matters, you fucking tool. But first things first. That child cannot be forced to bear a child. That would be a form of torture. I am willing to bet my life that law enforcement is working on arresting the lowlife slime who impregnated her. Fucking moron.

They dont. That kid could be taken to any PP in MI by the rapist himself and no report of rape would be made.

I'd like to know the details of this case because there has been shit tons of pro abortion propaganda flying around.

I have a difficult believing that the ten year old (probably has health conditions) that pro aborts have been using as an abortion arguement for like 30 years just finally showed up on the scene a week after Roe was over turned and there is no talk about legal action. Usually when the story of a child rape victim hits the media....they talk about the actual crime. Not so much the details of the childs medical issues.

In other words? This is fake. Most would say its because the vast majority of children this young are not even able to become pregnant. I'm saying it's because of how the story was presented.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Duck Duck Go (Tor) is great for buying drugs, guns, hitmen, hackers etc but it's slow as fuck.

The availability of the Clearnet means every known story gets posted at some point.

Fuckin conspiracy theorists.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They dont. That kid could be taken to any PP in MI by the rapist himself and no report of rape would be made.

I'd like to know the details of this case because there has been shit tons of pro abortion propaganda flying around.

I have a difficult believing that the ten year old (probably has health conditions) that pro aborts have been using as an abortion arguement for like 30 years just finally showed up on the scene a week after Roe was over turned and there is no talk about legal action. Usually when the story of a child rape victim hits the media....they talk about the actual crime. Not so much the details of the childs medical issues.

In other words? This is fake. Most would say its because the vast majority of children this young are not even able to become pregnant. I'm saying it's because of how the story was presented.
I wouldn’t be the l a bit surprised if the whole thing was fabricated.

liberals aren’t exactly known for their honesty

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

a

Also a distinct possibility libs started raping kids when Alito's draft was leaked.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, now the point of the thread is good and clear journalism, and not what the SCOTUS has done to people like this girl child. Her life was already miserable because she was being raped. Now she has to upend her life even more in order to avoid becoming a 10-year-old fucking mother. I see how much you do not give a shit about this child.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Boo fuckimg hoo

The one case of tragedy does not provide justification for the MILLIONS that will be about convenience

SCOTUS did the right thing. Fuck you if you don’t like it

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Leftists be like "just kill the baby and send her back to the father who is clearly raping her"

Any arrests made? No? Let's all focus on how this kid was gonna get taken to PP for a quicky abortion on the low down but now it made the news so every one can find out who these shit fucking parents are?

Might get even crazier and we might start penalizing people who get ten year olds pregnant.

These assholes think the actual tragedy here is the kid needs to go to Indianna for an abortion.....not that she is being sexual abused

THIS is why you people shouldnt be making laws and deciding the culture.
Is the child of the darker skinned?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Boo fuckimg hoo

The one case of tragedy does not provide justification for the MILLIONS that will be about convenience

SCOTUS did the right thing. Fuck you if you don’t like it
How many tragic cases you recken there are? Just this one?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Could be one of Bidens border crossers for all we know. They are the forgotten children, amongst many.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
What was the last count I saw? Something like 20,000 unaccompanied children. Probably more... where are all those children?
Anyone know?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Yes, yes I am.

Anyone care to address my question on the missing illegal children?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, yes I am.

The RW Echo Chamber has been bleating about caravans of hundreds of millions of murdering, drug dealing, raping and pillaging Mexicans for years, we're still waiting.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Yes, yes I am.

The RW Echo Chamber has been bleating about caravans of hundreds of millions of murdering, drug dealing, raping and pillaging Mexicans for years, we're still waiting.
My question was about the children... do you know where they are?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a situation where everyone involved got screwed. Merica.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Here in Brazoo, a 13 yo impregnated a 10 yo, but unfortunately, they decided to wait until the child was 7 months to commit the murder.