10 Year Old Ohio Victim of Child Abuse Travels to Indiana for Abortion.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Nice sidestep...
So the answer is no.
And a child of 10 according to your post goes outside their state for an abortion.

If true...
Who drove her?
Who raped her?
Who is investigating an obvious crime against this child?

You posted the "article"...
YOU should give us the power points.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What is the point of your question? Are you claiming that because it's not mentioned in the article, liberals think it doesn't matter?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. Even if the emphasis of the article regards the horrors faced by impregnated young women who might have to drive a few hundred miles to dispose of the inconvenience, good and actual journalism would have included information as to how this poor 10-year-old child came be impreganted in the first place. If it was through abuse, incest or rape, then it would have made the point that much more poignant and effective as news analysis/editorial by showing a real-world/real time example of the ramifications that the curtailment of abortion availability might have in the States that choose to curtail them.

But the writer is just a Democrat hack stenographer and utterly incapable of thinking that hard. But he or she is clearly a Democrat so that goes without saying.

Details make a difference sometimes when trying to make a point.

So, now the point of the thread is good and clear journalism, and not what the SCOTUS has done to people like this girl child. Her life was already miserable because she was being raped. Now she has to upend her life even more in order to avoid becoming a 10-year-old fucking mother. I see how much you do not give a shit about this child.

If you check you bigotry for a moment you might come to the realization that my critique of the linked article was to have it make its point better. Reread what I wrote and think about it for a moment.

To my way of thinking, which is always correct and right and true, if any free woman finds herself pregnant and wants to terminate her pregnancy at any time for any reason then she is free to do so. It's none of my business. I am a person who always puts liberty first. Most don't, but I really do.

As regards Roe, as a strict constitutional constructionist, it has always been my considered opinion that the SCOTUS never had standing to rule on the issue in the first place since the Constitution is utterly silent on the medical procedure called abortion, which is what Roe vs Wade was about. It falls outside of the Court's purview and should have been remanded back to the States in 1973.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly.

All they give a fuck about is throwing her on an abortion table. No arrests. No investigation. Nothing.

...so what gives you the impression that the State of Ohio or their Family Services weren't looking into the matter @Dove?

If a 10 year old was made pregnant like that I'm sure they'd investigate & if the father was guilty the child would be taken away from him. Especially if the medical profession got involved.

Such incidents wouldnt go unnoticed and would likely be a huge embarrassment to the State if it was discovered they hadn't investigated.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Here in Brazoo, a 13 yo impregnated a 10 yo, but unfortunately, they decided to wait until the child was 7 months to commit the murder.
Do you guys care how young these girls of rape and incest are, these innocent victims of sick and twisted men and boys, is 9 too you to be a Mom, 8? 7? where is the line for you sick fucks? If she's old enough to impregnate she's old enough? Are 7 year old girls just incubators?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Miss Palmer's 2nd Grade Class, First Day of School: "Susie would you like to start, and share with the class what you did over Summer Vacation?" "Well my Uncle played tickles with me on a family camping trip, and so now I guess I'm going to have a Baby next summer!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Boo fuckimg hoo

The one case of tragedy does not provide justification for the MILLIONS that will be about convenience

SCOTUS did the right thing. Fuck you if you don’t like it
How many tragic cases you recken there are? Just this one?
Not enough to be supplied as an argument in favor of unregulated abortion.

I guess you won't mind paying all these new extra taxes for children who never asked to be born in yer Red State, eh Bigly?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Stay Classy Gym Bag Jordan.

GOP Rep. Jim Jordan deletes tweet calling the story of a 10-year-old girl being raped 'another lie' after Ohio authorities charged a man in the case

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The thing about telling Truth Socials is they often come back to bite you.

Reactions: Joe

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Every time the abortion discussion pops up, I like to point out this quote by Dave Barnhart, a traditional Christian Pastor:

"The unborn" are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated,
addicted, or the chronically poor; they don't resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don't ask you
to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don't need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don't
bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining
relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. It's almost as if, by being born, they have died to you. You can love the unborn and advocate for them withoutsubstantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone.

They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus but actually dislike people who
breathe.

Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor?

Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What is the point of your question? Are you claiming that because it's not mentioned in the article, liberals think it doesn't matter?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. Even if the emphasis of the article regards the horrors faced by impregnated young women who might have to drive a few hundred miles to dispose of the inconvenience, good and actual journalism would have included information as to how this poor 10-year-old child came be impreganted in the first place. If it was through abuse, incest or rape, then it would have made the point that much more poignant and effective as news analysis/editorial by showing a real-world/real time example of the ramifications that the curtailment of abortion availability might have in the States that choose to curtail them.

But the writer is just a Democrat hack stenographer and utterly incapable of thinking that hard. But he or she is clearly a Democrat so that goes without saying.

So, now the point of the thread is good and clear journalism, and not what the SCOTUS has done to people like this girl child. Her life was already miserable because she was being raped. Now she has to upend her life even more in order to avoid becoming a 10-year-old fucking mother. I see how much you do not give a shit about this child.

If you check you bigotry for a moment you might come to the realization that my critique of the linked article was to have it make its point better. Reread what I wrote and think about it for a moment.

To my way of thinking, which is always correct and right and true, if any free woman finds herself pregnant and wants to terminate her pregnancy at any time for any reason then she is free to do so. It's none of my business. I am a person who always puts liberty first. Most don't, but I really do.

As regards Roe, as a strict constitutional constructionist, it has always been my considered opinion that the SCOTUS never had standing to rule on the issue in the first place since the Constitution is utterly silent on the medical procedure called abortion, which is what Roe vs Wade was about. It falls outside of the Court's purview and should have been remanded back to the States in 1973.

abortion has been around since 1550

why does a 10 year old girl who has been raped have to also give birth to her predator assailant’s child?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Every time the abortion discussion pops up, I like to point out this quote by Dave Barnhart, a traditional Christian Pastor:

"The unborn" are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated,
addicted, or the chronically poor; they don't resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don't ask you
to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don't need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don't
bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining
relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. It's almost as if, by being born, they have died to you. You can love the unborn and advocate for them withoutsubstantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone.

They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus but actually dislike people who
breathe.

Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor?

Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.
Excellent quote.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

abortion has been around since 1550

why does a 10 year old girl who has been raped have to also give birth to her predator assailant’s child?

Only since 1550? Really? I guess all those hedge witches were just grifting all those pregnant young girls for all those centuries before that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nice sidestep...
So the answer is no.
And a child of 10 according to your post goes outside their state for an abortion.

If true...
Who drove her?
Who raped her?

The important thing is that the adults in her life can get her on an abortion table. THATS the story here.

Dont loose sight of how this is a valuable tool to try to shame pro lifers.....the actual crime itself is not as useful and doesnt matter.

You would think a woman bringing a ten year old child to the doctor pregnant would get CPS involved and the child would be temporarily removed.

If the mother knew the child was pregnant and didnt contact police first.....that child needs to be placed in a safe place while this is investigated.

It's not normal for a ten year old to get raped.....this story is being told as if this will be some new common occurrence and we need legal and unregulated abortion everywhere for all these raped and pregnant 10 year olds.

I was 14 when I was assaulted and when I went to the hospital a few days later with my injuries....I was admitted and kept for several days and my family wasnt allowed to bring me home. I was sent to a mental health facility while police investigated.

Seeing people use this as if the access to abortion is the only thing to focus on here really makes me sick. No empathy or care at all.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Nice sidestep...
So the answer is no.

If true...
Who drove her?
Who raped her?

The important thing is that the adults in her life can get her on an abortion table. THATS the story here.

Dont loose sight of how this is a valuable tool to try to shame pro lifers.....the actual crime itself is not as useful and doesnt matter.

You would think a woman bringing a ten year old child to the doctor pregnant would get CPS involved and the child would be temporarily removed.

If the mother knew the child was pregnant and didnt contact police first.....that child needs to be placed in a safe place while this is investigated.

It's not normal for a ten year old to get raped.....this story is being told as if this will be some new common occurrence and we need legal and unregulated abortion everywhere for all these raped and pregnant 10 year olds.

I was 14 when I was assaulted and when I went to the hospital a few days later with my injuries....I was admitted and kept for several days and my family wasnt allowed to bring me home. I was sent to a mental health facility while police investigated.

Seeing people use this as if the access to abortion is the only thing to focus on here really makes me sick. No empathy or care at all.
You should probably recuse yourself from abortion discussions. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nice sidestep...
So the answer is no.

If true...
Who drove her?
Who raped her?

You should probably educate yourself on the topic.

Perhaps even try to reconnect with humanity and realize other human beings are not props to reinforce your hyper partisan biases.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice sidestep...
So the answer is no.

If true...
Who drove her?
Who raped her?

You should probably educate yourself on the topic.

Perhaps even try to reconnect with humanity and realize other human beings are not props to reinforce your hyper partisan biases.

She needs an abortion FIRST, then all of the other issues. And absolutely no one is suggesting there should not be an investigation into who the hell raped her, or that the rape does not matter. NO ONE.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She needs an abortion FIRST, then all of the other issues. And absolutely no one is suggesting there should not be an investigation into who the hell raped her, or that the rape does not matter. NO ONE.

I hope the international media & organizations like Amnesty International shines a light on this issue then shits on Governors like Greg Abbott of Texas. This issue needs to be exposed for what it is and the ones who devised these laws be held accountable under an International Court of Law. Then they would be barred entry into other countries under threat of immediate arrest should they travel and set foot abroad.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stay Classy Gym Bag Jordan.

GOP Rep. Jim Jordan deletes tweet calling the story of a 10-year-old girl being raped 'another lie' after Ohio authorities charged a man in the case

The thing about telling Truth Socials is they often come back to bite you.

Notably the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal initially called this story fake news so they also looked rather foolish when it was proven to be true.:

"In a Tuesday evening
titled, “An Abortion Story Too Good to Confirm,” the Wall Street Journal’s editorial board criticized Biden for giving his “presidential seal of approval on an unlikely story from a biased source that neatly fits the progressive narrative but can’t be confirmed.”

“The abortion debate is intense and passions run high,” the Journal’s editorial board wrote. “But the American people deserve better from their President than an unproven story designed to aggravate those passions.” On Wednesday, the editorial was updated with an editor’s note on Fuentes’s arrest."

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Media got silent on this one. Wonder why. Oh yeah, dude was an illegal immigrant! She was 9 when it happened!

Collage-Maker-13-Jul-2022-03.01-PM-788x443.jpg

Biden's immigration policies are ENDANGERING Americans!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1. Are you sure the dude is an illegal?
2. How s it Biden’s fault?
3. Zero compassion for the little girl
4 Why don’t y’all think about the whole picture?