10 Year Old Ohio Victim of Child Abuse Travels to Indiana for Abortion.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you asking so many questions about the details, and skipping right over the truly serious issues? None of your questions get around the FACT that she had to leave the state to get an abortion.
I wonder how many desperate questions would be asked, if the rapist looked like Kyle Rittenhouse?

I've already posted his pic. He looks like all the folks coming across the border that were invited by Biden!
But this guy wasn't, and neither was Kyle Rittenhouse invited by Biden to patrol the streets.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you asking so many questions about the details, and skipping right over the truly serious issues? None of your questions get around the FACT that she had to leave the state to get an abortion.
I wonder how many desperate questions would be asked, if the rapist looked like Kyle Rittenhouse?

I've already posted his pic. He looks like all the folks coming across the border that were invited by Biden!

OMG. You completely didn't get Admin's point. No wonder he posts memes. You people don't understand more complex sentences.

Maybe you could explain his point. Please tell me, what his point was, saying "Does the rapist look like Kyle, durhur"

He didn't say that. He said: if the rapist looked like Kyle... SMDH

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also, Ohio law actually does not prohibit abortions after six weeks but after “fetal heartbeat has been detected.”

One thing Im curious about, why the mother waited so long.

• On May 12, 2022, he allegedly impregnated a girl, then 9.
  • On June 22, 2022, the mother of the girl he allegedly impregnated filed a referral with the Franklin County Children Services, informing the Columbus Police Department about the girl’s pregnancy. That day, the girl referenced him as the suspect who raped her.

Are you serious? Would you think your 10-year-old was pregnant within 6 weeks of her being impregnated? What planet do you live on? It's a good bet she didn't fucking know.

MY daughter wouldnt of allowed someone to rape her, she woulda shot the bastard in the face!

MY daughter wouldnt of been alone with a strange man at 9 years old!

Didnt fucking know? How do you not know a penis was put inside you, TWICE!

I think there is WAY more to this story than we are being told. But you are only getting the narrative that the MSM pushes.
10 years old asshole, and no sex ed. at school either, thanks to Contard logic.

But Drag Queens though, and CRT!

Sounds like the lil girl's mom is a real piece of shit.

So you think victims of rape "allow" rape. YOU are a real piece of shit.

Not what I said. I said the mom was a piece of shit. For allowing her daughter to be vulnerable to that asshole. Surely there was signs. Surely she knows the dude, or else why not go to the police first?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How far was the drive?

Kyle only had to drive 15 minutes to "cross state lines".

You are incredible. You will do anything to avoid facing the fact that the law is bad and could be very dangerous for some women. Stop being an apologist for state control of the lives of females. It's wrong. And evil.

Stop being an apologist for killing kids, its wrong, and its evil.
A 7 week fetus is not a kid. You hate born children.

Well, Ohio's law says once it has a heartbeat. So she had to go to another state cause the KID had a heartbeat.

Btw, I've stated my abortion views before. But I've always said that in the matter of rape, or endangerment, then its ok. Even up to 3 months Im fine with. After that, its murder. Plain and simple.
So why are you crying and gaslighting all over this thread?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Also, Ohio law actually does not prohibit abortions after six weeks but after “fetal heartbeat has been detected.”

• On June 22, 2022, the mother of the girl he allegedly impregnated filed a referral with the Franklin County Children Services, informing the Columbus Police Department about the girl’s pregnancy. That day, the girl referenced him as the suspect who raped her.

Are you serious? Would you think your 10-year-old was pregnant within 6 weeks of her being impregnated? What planet do you live on? It's a good bet she didn't fucking know.

MY daughter wouldnt of allowed someone to rape her, she woulda shot the bastard in the face!

I think there is WAY more to this story than we are being told. But you are only getting the narrative that the MSM pushes.

Not what I said. I said the mom was a piece of shit. For allowing her daughter to be vulnerable to that asshole. Surely there was signs. Surely she knows the dude, or else why not go to the police first?
Was the Stanford Co-Ed at fault for being raped by Brock Turner?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's all conjecture, and beside the point. Even if the mother is a piece of shit, which could very well be -- but I don't know and neither do you -- the little girl is who I am concerned with.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. You completely didn't get Admin's point. No wonder he posts memes. You people don't understand more complex sentences.

Maybe you could explain his point. Please tell me, what his point was, saying "Does the rapist look like Kyle, durhur"

I think half the problems this country faces, is that like Trump, Trumptards refuse to read or listen to anyone.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think half the problems this country faces, is that like Trump, Trumptards refuse to read or listen to anyone.
Blazor read something about this rapist being Biden's fault, and he can't unwrap his mind from around that idea.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor read something about this rapist being Biden's fault, and he can't unwrap his mind from around that idea.

Well, he sure thinks it's the mom's fault, and therefore the 10 year old should also become a mother. I guess Biden made the mother evil.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's all conjecture, and beside the point. Even if the mother is a piece of shit, which could very well be -- but I don't know and neither do you -- the little girl is who I am concerned with.
I also have doubts that this young Ladies home life was a Norman Rockwell painting, but that is beside the point.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I also have doubts that this young Ladies home life was a Norman Rockwell painting, but that is besides the point.

Yup. It's completely beside the point. Blazed seems desperate to veer the conversation far away from the actual point. Anything but the point.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How far was the drive?

You are incredible. You will do anything to avoid facing the fact that the law is bad and could be very dangerous for some women. Stop being an apologist for state control of the lives of females. It's wrong. And evil.

Well, Ohio's law says once it has a heartbeat. So she had to go to another state cause the KID had a heartbeat.

Btw, I've stated my abortion views before. But I've always said that in the matter of rape, or endangerment, then its ok. Even up to 3 months Im fine with. After that, its murder. Plain and simple.

Excuse me?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I also have doubts that this young Ladies home life was a Norman Rockwell painting, but that is besides the point.

Yup. It's completely beside the point. Blazed seems desperate to veer the conversation far away from the actual point. Anything but the point.
Not all of us Grow up with servants washing our golden toilets.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How far was the drive?

Excuse me?
I didn't stutter.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont think y'all concerned about the lil girl at all. Y'all just concerned about your right to kill babies. Cause MSM told you to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How far was the drive?

Excuse me?
There you go again.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Need a mirror? Or perhaps a hearing aid?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you obsessed with blaming the victims of this situation, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just because in your head, you don't believe your Daughter could ever be raped, doesn't mean other daughter's are not being raped, you dickhead.

Ted Bundy lived a life raping and murdering College Girls chief, College Girls, did they all deserve or ask for it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont think y'all concerned about the lil girl at all. Y'all just concerned about your right to kill babies. Cause MSM told you to.

The MSM has fuck all to do with my beliefs. I already think the strict anti-choice laws are wrong, with or without this poor girl. The girl is a good example of why restricting abortion can be evil and dangerous, though. I know that's some hard thinking to wrap your brain around, but just try for a minute. You don't need to look to your rightie hysterics for advice here.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

:WrongAgain:

Didnt read it, figured it out on my own.

And until Biden quits inviting rapists and criminals here, the raping and crimes are gonna increase.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well, he sure thinks it's the mom's fault, and therefore the 10 year old should also become a mother. I guess Biden made the mother evil.

Please show where I said the 10 year old should be a Mom.

Also, these illegals, are saying "10 years old is normal where Im from". So maybe you should judge them, not me, toots.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Which point? The one the MSM is pushing? Or the one that Americans are waking up to?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also, these illegals, are saying "10 years old is normal where Im from". So maybe you should judge them, not me, toots.

See, this is what I mean when I say you can't read. I have posted too many times already about the rapist. So I really need to say again that he is a piece of shit, and that I have definitely judged him already?

You are twisting yourself into multiple pretzels to give reasons why the abortion law that sent her to another state doesn't matter here. THAT is what I am arguing against. Stick to the facts.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Which point? The one the MSM is pushing? Or the one that Americans are waking up to?

The point I am making. You don't know what it is, do you?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Why are you obsessed with blaming the victims of this situation, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just because in your head, you don't believe your Daughter could ever be raped, doesn't mean other daughter's are not being raped, you dickhead.

Ted Bundy lived a life raping and murdering College Girls chief, College Girls, did they all deserve or ask for it?

Obsessed with blaming the victims? Nah, I came in here to point out the scumbag was caught. Y'ALL are the ones obsessed with killing kids.

Had the illegal killed this kid, you prolly would've applauded it. "Another baby that a mother wouldnt of been able to raise cause she poor". Go ahead Admin, a baby is a baby right? Oh, maybe the baby was White, and she "deserved it for being a White Supremacist!".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The MSM has fuck all to do with my beliefs. I already think the strict anti-choice laws are wrong, with or without this poor girl. The girl is a good example of why restricting abortion can be evil and dangerous, though. I know that's some hard thinking to wrap your brain around, but just try for a minute. You don't need to look to your rightie hysterics for advice here.

So in your mind, you think abortions should have no restrictions?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Obsessed with blaming the victims? Nah, I came in here to point out the scumbag was caught. Y'ALL are the ones obsessed with killing kids.

Had the illegal killed this kid, you prolly would've applauded it. "Another baby that a mother wouldnt of been able to raise cause she poor". Go ahead Admin, a baby is a baby right? Oh, maybe the baby was White, and she "deserved it for being a White Supremacist!".

That's complete bullshit. Disgusting, really.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So in your mind, you think abortions should have no restrictions?

I have never said that. Not once.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What does the victim or the victims mother have to do with the perp being caught?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

See, this is what I mean when I say you can't read. I have posted too many times already about the rapist. So I really need to say again that he is a piece of shit, and that I have definitely judged him already?

You are twisting yourself into multiple pretzels to give reasons why the abortion law that sent her to another state doesn't matter here. THAT is what I am arguing against. Stick to the facts.

A heartbeat is a heartbeat. THATS why she had to go to another state.

Like recently, MSM put out a story that a gal had to go to another state to kill her child. Only problem is, it was at 6 months, and her state didnt allow past 3 months. So the MSM is bitching, cause she couldnt get a late term abortion.