10 Year Old Ohio Victim of Child Abuse Travels to Indiana for Abortion.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also, Ohio law actually does not prohibit abortions after six weeks but after “fetal heartbeat has been detected.”

One thing Im curious about, why the mother waited so long.

• On May 12, 2022, he allegedly impregnated a girl, then 9.
  • On June 22, 2022, the mother of the girl he allegedly impregnated filed a referral with the Franklin County Children Services, informing the Columbus Police Department about the girl’s pregnancy. That day, the girl referenced him as the suspect who raped her.

Are you serious? Would you think your 10-year-old was pregnant within 6 weeks of her being impregnated? What planet do you live on? It's a good bet she didn't fucking know.

MY daughter wouldnt of allowed someone to rape her, she woulda shot the bastard in the face!

MY daughter wouldnt of been alone with a strange man at 9 years old!

Didnt fucking know? How do you not know a penis was put inside you, TWICE!

I think there is WAY more to this story than we are being told. But you are only getting the narrative that the MSM pushes.
10 years old asshole, and no sex ed. at school either, thanks to Contard logic.

But Drag Queens though, and CRT!

Sounds like the lil girl's mom is a real piece of shit.

So you think victims of rape "allow" rape. YOU are a real piece of shit.

Not what I said. I said the mom was a piece of shit. For allowing her daughter to be vulnerable to that asshole. Surely there was signs. Surely she knows the dude, or else why not go to the police first?

That's all conjecture, and beside the point. Even if the mother is a piece of shit, which could very well be -- but I don't know and neither do you -- the little girl is who I am concerned with.

I dont think y'all concerned about the lil girl at all. Y'all just concerned about your right to kill babies. Cause MSM told you to.

The MSM has fuck all to do with my beliefs. I already think the strict anti-choice laws are wrong, with or without this poor girl. The girl is a good example of why restricting abortion can be evil and dangerous, though. I know that's some hard thinking to wrap your brain around, but just try for a minute. You don't need to look to your rightie hysterics for advice here.

So in your mind, you think abortions should have no restrictions?

I have never said that. Not once.

Looks like you cant even read what you wrote, sad.......

"good example of why restricting abortion can be evil and dangerous"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why are you asking so many questions about the details, and skipping right over the truly serious issues? None of your questions get around the FACT that she had to leave the state to get an abortion.
I wonder how many desperate questions would be asked, if the rapist looked like Kyle Rittenhouse?

I've already posted his pic. He looks like all the folks coming across the border that were invited by Biden!

OMG. You completely didn't get Admin's point. No wonder he posts memes. You people don't understand more complex sentences.

Maybe you could explain his point. Please tell me, what his point was, saying "Does the rapist look like Kyle, durhur"

He didn't say that. He said: if the rapist looked like Kyle... SMDH
I think half the problems this country faces, is that like Trump, Trumptards refuse to read or listen to anyone.

Need a mirror? Or perhaps a hearing aid?
Why are you obsessed with blaming the victims of this situation, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just because in your head, you don't believe your Daughter could ever be raped, doesn't mean other daughter's are not being raped, you dickhead.

Ted Bundy lived a life raping and murdering College Girls chief, College Girls, did they all deserve or ask for it?

Obsessed with blaming the victims? Nah, I came in here to point out the scumbag was caught. Y'ALL are the ones obsessed with killing kids.

Had the illegal killed this kid, you prolly would've applauded it. "Another baby that a mother wouldnt of been able to raise cause she poor". Go ahead Admin, a baby is a baby right? Oh, maybe the baby was White, and she "deserved it for being a White Supremacist!".
What does the victim or the victims mother have to do with the perp being caught?

Y'all the ones "crying and gaslighting", you tell me.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you asking so many questions about the details, and skipping right over the truly serious issues? None of your questions get around the FACT that she had to leave the state to get an abortion.
I wonder how many desperate questions would be asked, if the rapist looked like Kyle Rittenhouse?

I've already posted his pic. He looks like all the folks coming across the border that were invited by Biden!

OMG. You completely didn't get Admin's point. No wonder he posts memes. You people don't understand more complex sentences.

Maybe you could explain his point. Please tell me, what his point was, saying "Does the rapist look like Kyle, durhur"

I think half the problems this country faces, is that like Trump, Trumptards refuse to read or listen to anyone.
Blazor read something about this rapist being Biden's fault, and he can't unwrap his mind from around that idea.

Well, he sure thinks it's the mom's fault, and therefore the 10 year old should also become a mother. I guess Biden made the mother evil.

Please show where I said the 10 year old should be a Mom.

Also, these illegals, are saying "10 years old is normal where Im from". So maybe you should judge them, not me, toots.

See, this is what I mean when I say you can't read. I have posted too many times already about the rapist. So I really need to say again that he is a piece of shit, and that I have definitely judged him already?

You are twisting yourself into multiple pretzels to give reasons why the abortion law that sent her to another state doesn't matter here. THAT is what I am arguing against. Stick to the facts.

A heartbeat is a heartbeat. THATS why she had to go to another state.

Like recently, MSM put out a story that a gal had to go to another state to kill her child. Only problem is, it was at 6 months, and her state didnt allow past 3 months. So the MSM is bitching, cause she couldnt get a late term abortion.
You are making yourself look even more ridiculous, maybe you should let go of this for a while.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor read something about this rapist being Biden's fault, and he can't unwrap his mind from around that idea.

Well, he sure thinks it's the mom's fault, and therefore the 10 year old should also become a mother. I guess Biden made the mother evil.

Also, these illegals, are saying "10 years old is normal where Im from". So maybe you should judge them, not me, toots.

See, this is what I mean when I say you can't read. I have posted too many times already about the rapist. So I really need to say again that he is a piece of shit, and that I have definitely judged him already?

You are twisting yourself into multiple pretzels to give reasons why the abortion law that sent her to another state doesn't matter here. THAT is what I am arguing against. Stick to the facts.

Like recently, MSM put out a story that a gal had to go to another state to kill her child. Only problem is, it was at 6 months, and her state didnt allow past 3 months. So the MSM is bitching, cause she couldnt get a late term abortion.
You are making yourself look even more ridiculous, maybe you should let go of this for a while.

Really? I think Im bringing light to the situation at hand.

Y'all only care about kids when MSM tells you too.

Remind me who Canon is, and I might give you a break so your brain dont explode.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Remind me who Canon is, and I might give you a break so your brain dont explode.
You are not bringing light to anything. You are proving you do not understand the first thing about the nuances of the right to an abortion.

Did you read Murdock's quote from the Christian guy? Try reading it, because he says exactly what it seems like you and Dove, etal, are arguing for

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's weak even for you, save some Vodka for your Daughter's Dinner.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The quote Murdock posted, from Dave Barnhart:

"The unborn" are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don't resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don't ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don't need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don't bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. It's almost as if, by being born, they have died to you. You can love the unborn and advocate for them withoutsubstantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone.

They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus but actually dislike people who
breathe.

Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor?

Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The quote Murdock posted:

"The unborn" are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don't resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don't ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don't need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don't bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. It's almost as if, by being born, they have died to you. You can love the unborn and advocate for them withoutsubstantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone.

They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus but actually dislike people who
breathe.

Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.

Yeah, that was a waste of time to read!

The person that wrote that is no "Christian".

Shall I sing you a song?

Jesus loves the little children.
ALL the children of the world.
Red and yellow
Black and white
They are precious
in his sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah I didnt think you knew who Canon was.

Cause you sure didnt make a fuss, not even a PEEP, when he died! No matter how much I brought it to your attention. OH, thats right, MSM didnt bring it to your attention!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, Lotus as shook as Hillary!!! She cant believe she said what she said! hahahaa

iu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

breathe.

Shall I sing you a song?

Red and yellow
Black and white
They are precious
in his sight
We're not talking about who Jesus loves. We're talking about who you anti-choice hysterics love. You love no one who is imperfect. No one. Except yourselves, because you mistake yourselves for perfect.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

breathe.

Shall I sing you a song?

Red and yellow
Black and white
They are precious
in his sight
We're not talking about who Jesus loves. We're talking about who you anti-chioce hysterics love. You love no one who is imperfect. No one. Except yourselves, because you mistake yourselves for perfect.

:WrongAgain:

You need to stop listening to Satan Lotus. Open your heart to Jesus, before its too late.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cause you sure didnt make a fuss, not even a PEEP, when he died! No matter how much I brought it to your attention. OH, thats right, MSM didnt bring it to your attention!

There are millions of people who suffer injustices who are never mentioned in the MSM. Why should we know this guy, as opposed to any of the many, many other people whose stories we do not know?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

breathe.

Shall I sing you a song?

Red and yellow
Black and white
They are precious
in his sight
We're not talking about who Jesus loves. We're talking about who you anti-chioce hysterics love. You love no one who is imperfect. No one. Except yourselves, because you mistake yourselves for perfect.

:WrongAgain:

You need to stop listening to Satan Lotus. Open your heart to Jesus, before its too late.

Please link to any conversations I have had with Satan.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

breathe.

Shall I sing you a song?

Red and yellow
Black and white
They are precious
in his sight
The person who wrote that is far more Christian than any of you hate-filled hysterics.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

There are millions of people who suffer injustices who are never mentioned in the MSM. Why should we know this guy, as opposed to any of the many, many other people whose stories we do not know?

It went against the narrative is why.

It was in the news but not your LEFTY sources.

Perhaps you should question the information your sources are giving you. They are making you behave like they want you to. To be against corporate, you sure to lap up all the info they give you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

breathe.

Shall I sing you a song?

Red and yellow
Black and white
They are precious
in his sight
The person who wrote that is far more Christian than any of you hate-filled hysterics.

Wrong lol.

He or she says we dont love babies when they are born. A good Christian loves their child.

He or she also says we dont care for imperfect people.... wow, way to judge, when the bible says not to judge. Only He gets to judge.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Perhaps you should question the information your sources are giving you. They are making you behave like they want you to. To be against corporate, you sure to lap up all the info they give you.

I have posted this many, many, many times on sites you were on. I do not read the MSM. I only post links to Yahoo-sourced stuff here because their articles are usually written at a 5th grade level, so I usually think you people can understand them.

I have three college degrees, and all of them called for extensive research. I only remind you of that because as a result, I know how to research, and like I said, my sources are not MSM. I make up my own mind about issues based on my ability to locate factual information, or as close to it as I or anyone can get. You need to stop making false accusations against me. You also need to learn how to do proper research.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

breathe.

Shall I sing you a song?

Red and yellow
Black and white
They are precious
in his sight

Wrong lol.

He or she says we dont love babies when they are born. A good Christian loves their child.

He or she also says we dont care for imperfect people.... wow, way to judge, when the bible says not to judge. Only He gets to judge.

A good Christian loves all chldren and doesn't vote against school lunches.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have posted this many, many, many times on sites you were on. I do not read the MSM. I only post links to Yahoo-sourced stuff here because their articles are usually written at a 5th grade level, so I usually think you people can understand them.

I have three college degrees, and all of them called for extensive research. I only remind you of that because as a result, I know how to research, and like I said, my sources are not MSM. I make up my own mind about issues based on my ability to locate factual information, or as close to it as I or anyone can get. You need to stop making false accusations against me. You also need to learn how to do proper research.

But Yahoo IS MSM Lottty! You being fooled!

I do research too! I've got a Masters degree in research, lulz.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. Once again you failed to understand my point. I don't get my news from Yahoo. I find articles on Yahoo that can explain simple things to you nitwits. I get my news elsewhere. I don't post Yahoo articles that I know are wrong.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

breathe.

Shall I sing you a song?

Red and yellow
Black and white
They are precious
in his sight

Wrong lol.

A good Christian loves all chldren and doesn't vote against school lunches.

Hey! Something we can agree on!

Pissed me the fuck off when Biden recently said if states dont support abortion, that state doesnt get lunch money for the poor kids. I mean WTF!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There's no such thing as an MA in research.