10 Year Old Ohio Victim of Child Abuse Travels to Indiana for Abortion.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
1. Are you sure the dude is an illegal?
2. How s it Biden’s fault?
3. Zero compassion for the little girl
4 Why don’t y’all think about the whole picture?

So many questions, sounds like you the ignorant one hahaha.

Um, because they arrested the dude. And because ICE verified he was an illegal. Dude admitted to doing it twice.

Biden's fault, cause he is INVITING the illegals.

Zero? Its more than zero, Im glad the perp was caught.

YOU need to think about life beyond your sandy beach.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Um, because they arrested the dude. And because ICE verified he was an illegal. Dude admitted to doing it twice.

Damn that Biden for inviting this guy to my Country 7 years ago!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
10 years old and not a word in the article about any investigation into who fucked this child, just a sob story abut the poor child having to go all the way to Indiana to get that abortion because, you know, SCOTUS is bad like the Orange Man.

So who fucked the kid, Admin? Any approved thoughts on that?

What is the point of your question? Are you claiming that because it's not mentioned in the article, liberals think it doesn't matter? Of course it matters, you fucking tool. But first things first. That child cannot be forced to bear a child. That would be a form of torture. I am willing to bet my life that law enforcement is working on arresting the lowlife slime who impregnated her. Fucking moron.

They dont. That kid could be taken to any PP in MI by the rapist himself and no report of rape would be made.

I'd like to know the details of this case because there has been shit tons of pro abortion propaganda flying around.

I have a difficult believing that the ten year old (probably has health conditions) that pro aborts have been using as an abortion arguement for like 30 years just finally showed up on the scene a week after Roe was over turned and there is no talk about legal action. Usually when the story of a child rape victim hits the media....they talk about the actual crime. Not so much the details of the childs medical issues.

In other words? This is fake. Most would say its because the vast majority of children this young are not even able to become pregnant. I'm saying it's because of how the story was presented.
I wouldn’t be the l a bit surprised if the whole thing was fabricated.

liberals aren’t exactly known for their honesty
293497076_10222279009312157_2431954478038372655_n.jpg

Bro, do you even Thighmaster?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So during Obama, Biden's bestie, got it :Happy5:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also, Ohio law actually does not prohibit abortions after six weeks but after “fetal heartbeat has been detected.”

One thing Im curious about, why the mother waited so long.

• On May 12, 2022, he allegedly impregnated a girl, then 9.
  • On June 22, 2022, the mother of the girl he allegedly impregnated filed a referral with the Franklin County Children Services, informing the Columbus Police Department about the girl’s pregnancy. That day, the girl referenced him as the suspect who raped her.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, Ohio law actually does not prohibit abortions after six weeks but after “fetal heartbeat has been detected.”

• On June 22, 2022, the mother of the girl he allegedly impregnated filed a referral with the Franklin County Children Services, informing the Columbus Police Department about the girl’s pregnancy. That day, the girl referenced him as the suspect who raped her.

Maybe the child didn't inform the mother?

And she only found out when the child's body showed noticeable changes?

Maybe its someone the mother and child knew.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Maybe the child didn't inform the mother?

And she only found out when the child's body showed noticeable changes?

Maybe its someone the mother and child knew.

Could be someone they knew, cause mom didnt even go to the cops. Law enforcement only got involved after she went to Child Services. And dude did it TWICE.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why did the so called "tough on immigration" Donald J Trump allow a child raper to live in America for his entire term?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Why did the so called "tough on immigration" Donald J Trump allow a child raper to live in America for his entire term?

Im sure if Don knew of Gershon Fuentes, he would of deported him swiftly.

But that wall that DEMS canceled funding for though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you serious? Would you think your 10-year-old was pregnant within 6 weeks of her being impregnated? What planet do you live on? It's a good bet she didn't fucking know.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
PS, if the mother went to CPS, obviously she knew the authorities would be involved. And if the mother is undocumented, she was probably terrified, yet she still went.

BTW, most child rapists threaten the child so that the child doesn't tell anyone.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you asking so many questions about the details, and skipping right over the truly serious issues? None of your questions get around the FACT that she had to leave the state to get an abortion.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Are you serious? Would you think your 10-year-old was pregnant within 6 weeks of her being impregnated? What planet do you live on? It's a good bet she didn't fucking know.

MY daughter wouldnt of allowed someone to rape her, she woulda shot the bastard in the face!

MY daughter wouldnt of been alone with a strange man at 9 years old!

Didnt fucking know? How do you not know a penis was put inside you, TWICE!

I think there is WAY more to this story than we are being told. But you are only getting the narrative that the MSM pushes.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you asking so many questions about the details, and skipping right over the truly serious issues? None of your questions get around the FACT that she had to leave the state to get an abortion.
I wonder how many desperate questions would be asked, if the rapist looked like Kyle Rittenhouse?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

MY daughter wouldnt of allowed someone to rape her, she woulda shot the bastard in the face!

I think there is WAY more to this story than we are being told. But you are only getting the narrative that the MSM pushes.
10 years old asshole, and no sex ed. at school either, thanks to Contard logic.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How far was the drive?

Kyle only had to drive 15 minutes to "cross state lines".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wonder how many desperate questions would be asked, if the rapist looked like Kyle Rittenhouse?

I've already posted his pic. He looks like all the folks coming across the border that were invited by Biden!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

But Drag Queens though, and CRT!

Sounds like the lil girl's mom is a real piece of shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How far was the drive?

You are incredible. You will do anything to avoid facing the fact that the law is bad and could be very dangerous for some women. Stop being an apologist for state control of the lives of females. It's wrong. And evil.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How far was the drive?

You are incredible. You will do anything to avoid facing the fact that the law is bad and could be very dangerous for some women. Stop being an apologist for state control of the lives of females. It's wrong. And evil.

Stop being an apologist for killing kids, its wrong, and its evil.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've already posted his pic. He looks like all the folks coming across the border that were invited by Biden!

OMG. You completely didn't get Admin's point. No wonder he posts memes. You people don't understand more complex sentences.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How far was the drive?

A 7 week fetus is not a kid. You hate born children.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

OMG. You completely didn't get Admin's point. No wonder he posts memes. You people don't understand more complex sentences.

Maybe you could explain his point. Please tell me, what his point was, saying "Does the rapist look like Kyle, durhur"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But Drag Queens though, and CRT!

Sounds like the lil girl's mom is a real piece of shit.

So you think victims of rape "allow" rape. YOU are a real piece of shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How far was the drive?

A 7 week fetus is not a kid. You hate born children.

Well, Ohio's law says once it has a heartbeat. So she had to go to another state cause the KID had a heartbeat.

Btw, I've stated my abortion views before. But I've always said that in the matter of rape, or endangerment, then its ok. Even up to 3 months Im fine with. After that, its murder. Plain and simple.