Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!-

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did us laughing at your new report a post powers make you feel bad Poark?

Not at all. I have since figured the system out. I was wrong before, but it's all good now.

:KMA:
So you figured out how to press the button that says report?

finally

did throw a treat into your whale tank?

No, I'm not reporting you.
Okay, so you're just being fat and dumb

got it

Not that either.

You'll figure it out sooner or later. Since it's you, I'm guessing later.
Figure out that you're fat and stupid?

Get a late pass. I been known that

been known that

been known that

interesting
Fat person who reports posts says what?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not at all. I have since figured the system out. I was wrong before, but it's all good now.

finally

got it

Not that either.

been known that

been known that

interesting

Sez Joo Engrish not much pretty good

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

finally

got it

Not that either.

been known that

been known that

interesting

Illiterate fat dumb report a post person seZ wha?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BF owes me an explanation .... GET TO IT !

I like to think of BF, as the owner of an ant farm. You know.... those plastic see though boxes? He likes to watch the ants build and build, until one day, he gets bored, does a line of coke, and SHAKES THE SHIT OUTTA THAT BOX! Thats how it goes lol.

BF looks back and thinks "ooOooo, what they gonna do next!"

This was him this morning, as he installed the permissions....

iu

And judging by your overblown reaction to all this, he was spot on in his assessment about how you whiny fucks would act.
go fuck yerself ... ypou blew his dog fer tha job

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would just like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. I apologize if some of you morons don't celebrate this occasion and I'll just wish you happy Kwanzaa instead.

With Memorial Day right around the corner, lets all take a minute and put our petty gripes aside for a single second and give thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all can be here on the forums ripping each others throats out without any fear of being censored.

Now, with all that being said, you idiots may continue posting your unimportant tripe that you think people want to read. You know who you are...Biggie Slime, Poppy, Freud, Dove, Raven and a slew of others that I won't name because I'm getting nauseous just thinking about the 5 names I just mentioned.

In closing, if any of you bucketheads feel the need to go drink and drive, I certainly know it's going to be one of the five names that I mentioned and I hope that there's no one on the road when you do this selfish act. Additionally, if you mindless fucks do crash into anything, I hope it's a gigantic tree or the bucket of a bulldozer. It's my sincere hope that all of you freaks will be going at least 90 mph, that way you're most likely not to survive and it's my wish that you won't have any innocent passengers to take to the pits of whatever hell you believe in.

Have a great Memorial weekend!

I would rec your post, but I am afraid most of the people who sacrificed their lives or their health in US wars did so in order to enrich war mongers, not to give us freedoms of any kind. It breaks my heart when I think of the many ways enlisted people have been used, abused, and just plain murdered. So, no, I don't "celebrate." I do mourn, though.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, goody, are we in for some fantastic content now!

You don't have to post here. Honestly. If you're just going to sit there and bitch about how everyone else sucks...well I gotta tell ya, that job is taken...by me.

This is your forum too. Like it or not Mary Poppins, you are part of this community whether you want to admit it or not. I have seen you post quality material in the past and I know you have it in you if you choose to.

Quality material is wasted on blockheads.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like to think of BF, as the owner of an ant farm. You know.... those plastic see though boxes? He likes to watch the ants build and build, until one day, he gets bored, does a line of coke, and SHAKES THE SHIT OUTTA THAT BOX! Thats how it goes lol.

iu

And judging by your overblown reaction to all this, he was spot on in his assessment about how you whiny fucks would act.

They are freaking out. lmao

Yes. It seems they are. Who would have thought such a small thing would send these goofy fucks over the edge.

I was expecting it for a little while, but this is just amazing! lol

Tell me about it. I'm thinking about posting pictures of shiny coins just to see how many posters try to jump through their screens to try and grab the nice shiny objects.

You should definitely do that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've yet to see any of this so called "freaking out" which has apparently taken place, I guess the posts could be hidden under one of Lily's e-folds somewhere...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

iu

go fuck yerself ... ypou blew his dog fer tha job

Which one? I allegedly have sex with soo many that I'm sure they all start looking the same after a while.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

finally

got it

Not that either.

been known that

been known that

interesting

Calm down Rosie Perez.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

finally

got it

Not that either.

been known that

been known that

interesting

Calm down Rosie Perez.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...I hate those accents, the worst accents in the entire US. I think they're chewing on boiled rectums as they attempt to talk.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You don't have to post here. Honestly. If you're just going to sit there and bitch about how everyone else sucks...well I gotta tell ya, that job is taken...by me.

This is your forum too. Like it or not Mary Poppins, you are part of this community whether you want to admit it or not. I have seen you post quality material in the past and I know you have it in you if you choose to.

BINGO!

You could never get a TRF PYP style team match going these days, too many people here would rather spend all day trying to lick their own armpit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BINGO!

You could never get a TRF PYP style team match going these days, too many people here would rather spend all day trying to lick their own armpit.

So, what's the solution?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

finally

got it

Not that either.

been known that

been known that

interesting

Calm down Rosie Perez.
“Hey look at me everybody I’m on a yacht” Rosie ‘Stubby’ Perez

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

BINGO!

So, what's the solution?
More TDS threads of course

Duh

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, what's the solution?

I could do more Realtime Callouts.

That brings in the crowds.

Prowler, I like the idea. Unfortunately, we don't have that many people that want to participate.

I love the fact that you're willing to step up and do this. I think that it would indeed bring in more traffic but the logistics involved would be something that would need to be worked out.

I would love to see you and Reagan go at it. Or, maybe you and Flea. Like I said, I love the idea. Do you have any suggestions on how this would work?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BINGO!

So, what's the solution?

Doc must construct a time machine out of a DeLorean, and Flynn must travel back in time and bring all of the incredible Brawl Hall posters back to the present, where they must all sign up for BF.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Would run ins be allowed?

I stipulate all conditions when I make the Callout. They are non-negotiable. I do not usually entertain run-ins with Realtime Callouts because they detract from the magnificence of my Scathing Flammage.

Ok.

Now you just need to find someone that's willing to accept your callout. Remember, they need to accept. You call someone out who either refuses or doesn't answer, it doesn't count. With that being said, I look forward to seeing you put the smackdown on someone.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You call someone out who either refuses or doesn't answer.

That happens frequently because people know I am superior to them in every way.

I claim more victories from No-Show cowards than from masochists who participate in their public humiliation.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So, what's the solution?

Prowler, I like the idea. Unfortunately, we don't have that many people that want to participate.

I love the fact that you're willing to step up and do this. I think that it would indeed bring in more traffic but the logistics involved would be something that would need to be worked out.

I would love to see you and Reagan go at it. Or, maybe you and Flea. Like I said, I love the idea. Do you have any suggestions on how this would work?
hush yoo boot licker

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

X. Why are you upset at me? I mean I guess I know part of the story. What confuses me is where I did something to offend you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

X. Why are you upset at me? I mean I guess I know part of the story. What confuses me is where I did something to offend you.
I went to the tire store today and GAVE THE FUCKING GUY the OLD TIRE ..... IN HIS FUCKING HAND the got dang chinky and guess wat ?? he gave me the wrong one !! ALL the way home I realized... I went ll the way back FFS ALMOST ripped his rice pickin' fCE Off ... just a bad day flynny... PLUS whenever I talked to yopo before you were rood so fuck off just because yer a boss around here now you try to be nice pffffffttttttt I see throught it tho