OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, what's the solution?

I could do more Realtime Callouts.

That brings in the crowds.

Prowler, I like the idea. Unfortunately, we don't have that many people that want to participate.

I love the fact that you're willing to step up and do this. I think that it would indeed bring in more traffic but the logistics involved would be something that would need to be worked out.

I would love to see you and Reagan go at it. Or, maybe you and Flea. Like I said, I love the idea. Do you have any suggestions on how this would work?
hush yoo boot licker

X. Why are you upset at me? I mean I guess I know part of the story. What confuses me is where I did something to offend you.
I went to the tire store today and GAVE THE FUCKING GUY the OLD TIRE ..... IN HIS FUCKING HAND the got dang chinky and guess wat ?? he gave me the wrong one !! ALL the way home I realized... I went ll the way back FFS ALMOST ripped his rice pickin' fCE Off ... just a bad day flynny... PLUS whenever I talked to yopo before you were rood so fuck off just because yer a boss around here now you try to be nice pffffffttttttt I see throught it tho

X. Let me explain something to you. I'm not the "boss" around here. Now you've been upset for over a day now and that wildly entertaining story about some Asian I don't think is the root cause of you being upset.

Just to let you know that I'm "rood" to everyone you know this, not just you. I'm being "nice" today because we should always be "nice" once in a while.

I'm sorry you had a bad day. I hope your day gets better. If there's anything I can do to improve your day (within reason) let me know and I'll try to fulfill that request.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So, what's the solution?

Prowler, I like the idea. Unfortunately, we don't have that many people that want to participate.

I love the fact that you're willing to step up and do this. I think that it would indeed bring in more traffic but the logistics involved would be something that would need to be worked out.

I would love to see you and Reagan go at it. Or, maybe you and Flea. Like I said, I love the idea. Do you have any suggestions on how this would work?
hush yoo boot licker

X. Why are you upset at me? I mean I guess I know part of the story. What confuses me is where I did something to offend you.
I went to the tire store today and GAVE THE FUCKING GUY the OLD TIRE ..... IN HIS FUCKING HAND the got dang chinky and guess wat ?? he gave me the wrong one !! ALL the way home I realized... I went ll the way back FFS ALMOST ripped his rice pickin' fCE Off ... just a bad day flynny... PLUS whenever I talked to yopo before you were rood so fuck off just because yer a boss around here now you try to be nice pffffffttttttt I see throught it tho

X. Let me explain something to you. I'm not the "boss" around here. Now you've been upset for over a day now and that wildly entertaining story about some Asian I don't think is the root cause of you being wildly upset.

Just to let you know that I'm "rood" to everyone you know this, not just you. I'm being "nice" today because we should always be "nice" once in a while.

I'm sorry you had a bad day. I hope your day gets better. If there's anything I can do to improve your day (within reason) let me know and I'll try to fulfill that request.

okay thanks jerkface

yoo know I would a been a better meltdown MOD but I sayed to BF no because I was busy
I ALWAYS said 'Hi Flynn' and you tolf me rood things so now I will be like that with yoo

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
thgat aint a snikers :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

dcggc.png

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

X. Let me explain something to you. I'm not the "boss" around here. Now you've been upset for over a day now and that wildly entertaining story about some Asian I don't think is the root cause of you being wildly upset.

okay thanks jerkface

yoo know I would a been a better meltdown MOD but I sayed to BF no because I was busy
I ALWAYS said 'Hi Flynn' and you tolf me rood things so now I will be like that with yoo

Well now...we finally get to the root of the issue.

You know, I do believe you would make a better Meltdown Mod. I'm willing to step down as Meltdown Mod if BF would put you in there, that's how much I believe you. So. Let me get this straight for my own edification, you said "no" to being the Meltdown Mod because you were too busy? Then why are you upset at me being the Meltdown Mod? It sounds like you, yourself rejected being a mod.

I can't ever remember you saying "hi" to me except for maybe a handful of times, plus you always just had the wrong timing. I probably was "rood" because of the way you type.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

okay thanks jerkface

You know, I do believe you would make a better Meltdown Mod. I'm willing to step down as Meltdown Mod if BF would put you in there, that's how much I believe you. So. Let me get this straight for my own edification, you said "no" to being the Meltdown Mod because you were too busy? Then why are you upset at me being the Meltdown Mod? It sounds like you, yourself rejected being a mod.

I can't ever remember you saying "hi" to me except for maybe a handful of times, plus you always just had the wrong timing. I probably was "rood" because of the way you type.

fuckin jerk even when yer tryin' not ta be

yes I said no ! (:
someone as awesome as me is busy what with a weed plantin' season upon us and ridin'ah bike looking cool an shit

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

okay thanks jerkface

yes I said no ! (:
someone as awesome as me is busy what with a weed plantin' season upon us and ridin'ah bike looking cool an shit

So why are you mad that I'm a mod?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

okay thanks jerkface

yes I said no ! (:

Beacause !

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

okay thanks jerkface

yes I said no ! (:

Beacause !

Because, why?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yer better than shampps al
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

okay thanks jerkface

yes I said no ! (:

Beacause !

Because, why?

(:

stop harrasing me !

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

okay thanks jerkface

yes I said no ! (:

Beacause !

Because, why?

(:

stop harrasing me !

Thank you! That's the nicest thing you've said to me!

*Blush*

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

okay thanks jerkface

yes I said no ! (:

Beacause !

Because, why?

(:

stop harrasing me !

Thank you! That's the nicest thing you've saod to me!

*Blush*

another response ?? are you in love with me ??

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, what's the solution?

hush yoo boot licker

okay thanks jerkface

yes I said no ! (:

Beacause !

Because, why?

(:

stop harrasing me !

Thank you! That's the nicest thing you've saod to me!

*Blush*

another response ?? are you in love with me ??

Maybe.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I would just like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day
Thank you for the greeting and salutation, but frankly I can not wait for it to be over.
.Too many people everywhere, and nothing but war movies on the tel.

Well, okay - there were a few extra hot chicks swimming at the fishing lake, but otherwise holidays suck.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would just like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day
Thank you for the greeting and salutation, but frankly I can not wait for it to be over.
.Too many people everywhere, and nothing but war movies on the tel.

Well, okay - there were a few extra hot chicks swimming at the fishing lake, but otherwise holidays suck.

Well there you go! At least you were able to peek on some scantily clad women.

See, there's a silver lining in everything.