Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would just like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. I apologize if some of you morons don't celebrate this occasion and I'll just wish you happy Kwanzaa instead.

With Memorial Day right around the corner, lets all take a minute and put our petty gripes aside for a single second and give thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all can be here on the forums ripping each others throats out without any fear of being censored.

Now, with all that being said, you idiots may continue posting your unimportant tripe that you think people want to read. You know who you are...Biggie Slime, Poppy, Freud, Dove, Raven and a slew of others that I won't name because I'm getting nauseous just thinking about the 5 names I just mentioned.

In closing, if any of you bucketheads feel the need to go drink and drive, I certainly know it's going to be one of the five names that I mentioned and I hope that there's no one on the road when you do this selfish act. Additionally, if you mindless fucks do crash into anything, I hope it's a gigantic tree or the bucket of a bulldozer. It's my sincere hope that all of you freaks will be going at least 90 mph, that way you're most likely not to survive and it's my wish that you won't have any innocent passengers to take to the pits of whatever hell you believe in.

Have a great Memorial weekend!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm sorry Raven. I forgot about you. Obviously you're a bitter old crow that has no friends or family because you're such a stupid and nasty bitch who needs to drink to forget about your life failures. I'll edit my own post just to include the likes of your dumb lonely ass.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
flag.webp

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I would just like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. I apologize if some of you morons don't celebrate this occasion and I'll just wish you happy Kwanzaa instead.

With Memorial Day right around the corner, lets all take a minute and put our petty gripes aside for a single second and give thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all can be here on the forums ripping each others throats out without any fear of being censored.

Now, with all that being said, you idiots may continue posting your unimportant tripe that you think people want to read. You know who you are...Biggie Slime, Poppy, Freud, Dove, Raven and a slew of others that I won't name because I'm getting nauseous just thinking about the 5 names I just mentioned.

In closing, if any of you bucketheads feel the need to go drink and drive, I certainly know it's going to be one of the four names that I mentioned and I hope that there's no one on the road when you do this selfish act. Additionally if you mindless fucks do crash into anything, I hope it's a gigantic tree or the bucket of a bulldozer. It's my sincere hope that all of you freaks will be going at least 90 mph, that way you're most likely not to survive and it's my wish that you won't have any innocent passengers to take to the pits of whatever hell you believe in.

Have a great Memorial weekend!
A loving and heartfelt tribute!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sorry Raven. I forgot about you. Obviously you're a bitter old crow that has no friends or family because you're such a stupid and nasty bitch who needs to drink to forget about your life failures. I'll edit my own post just to include the likes of your dumb lonely ass.

Raven is old? Oh dear:GimmeFoods:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Raven...Raven...Raven...

...I know you wanna play. I know I remind you of your 67-year-old daughter you had at the tender age of 43. She might not talk to you anymore but I will. I could use another great, great, Grandmother.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Try not to join anymore weird and creepy cyber cults. Dont drink the semen.

Don't worry Dove, even if that were somehow true, you've got me beat hands down with all the dicks and cunts you've sucked on in your lifetime.

Maybe you should start a streetwalkers union?

Do you wanna fuck me too? That would certainly explain your unhealthy obsession with me. Is there anything you won't fuck?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Raven, is this another example of you "leaving" again? I mean I know you have quite a bit you'd like to say to me. Is the arthritis in your bony hands really that bad? How on earth do you grip your walker?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Raven, is this another example of you "leaving" again? I mean I know you have quite a bit you'd like to say to me. Is the arthritis in your bony hands really that bad? How on earth do you grip your walker?

I'm going to call her NQR from here on out.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck this shit MAN !!

A foul mouthed fucktard at the helm, why does BF gravitate towards these cock sharpeners ?? ffs I was to be MOD you promised (:

... I shant set foot in these shit stained halls another second ..

GOOD BYE !!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck this shit MAN !!

A foul mouthed fucktard at the helm, why does BF gravitate towards these cock sharpeners ?? ffs I was to be MOD you promised (:

GOOD BYE !!

See you mañana X!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn hates dovey so this revelation won't make Lilly leave the internet again

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck this shit MAN !!

GOOD BYE !!

See you mañana X!

what is that Lily ??