Happy New Jear Bastard Cracktory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She went to his place too though. She posted pics of his place, in theory.

She did have the decency to use a private vehicle instead of falling off the Greyhound stinking of old woman piss and nigger cum and expecting a quickie round the back of the bogs though.

Really I was decent enough to do the driving but....i took him to the bus so he could go home that way.

He said he was afraid to drive but he really wanted to hang out with me and I am awesome enough to go out of my way for anyone I like.

It's sad that he takes it the way he does but a great testimony to the general reasons why I noped outta that "entanglement" as quickly as I did.
Couple times I didn’t want to see you.

Pointing that out.

Sayin

Well....a man would have said so.

But alas.

Poor victim. :D
I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

When someone is venting and whining about how they cannot afford to leave for a day because they have to pay a 450 dollar electric bill and dont have much left over to spend on a road trip.....to me that's just a "well i do, its good" moment.

It doesnt really enter my head that I'm speaking to such a balless beta that he uses an electric bill as his excuse to avoid sexually disappointing me on a weekend.

So you are right. I have committed the crime of being an awesome person and violated your weak and pliable boundaries and had no idea you were trying to blow me off.

Maybe you should have just SAID it?

As I said.....the false pretenses didnt really stick long.
Awesome isn’t the word I’d use.

Gullible?

Well I did spend just over a week mistaking you for a competent person free of any retardation.

Evidently I was the only one, so you got me there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe he is born with it.

Maybe its fetal alcohol syndrome.
Maybe your just having a flashback.

You know all the smack you’ve taken might have fucked the chemicals of your brain up….

Oh man. THAT hurt.

You must be wearing some whitey tighties tonight that DONT have a hole in them.

Cheers to the local churches Christmas adoption program!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

She did have the decency to use a private vehicle instead of falling off the Greyhound stinking of old woman piss and nigger cum and expecting a quickie round the back of the bogs though.

Really I was decent enough to do the driving but....i took him to the bus so he could go home that way.

He said he was afraid to drive but he really wanted to hang out with me and I am awesome enough to go out of my way for anyone I like.

It's sad that he takes it the way he does but a great testimony to the general reasons why I noped outta that "entanglement" as quickly as I did.

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

When someone is venting and whining about how they cannot afford to leave for a day because they have to pay a 450 dollar electric bill and dont have much left over to spend on a road trip.....to me that's just a "well i do, its good" moment.

It doesnt really enter my head that I'm speaking to such a balless beta that he uses an electric bill as his excuse to avoid sexually disappointing me on a weekend.

So you are right. I have committed the crime of being an awesome person and violated your weak and pliable boundaries and had no idea you were trying to blow me off.

Gullible?

Well I did spend just over a week mistaking you for a competent person free of any retardation.

That’s the stupid I keep saying you are.

See, Dovid? Just admit you are stupid and everything will fall into place

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

You know all the smack you’ve taken might have fucked the chemicals of your brain up….

Oh man. THAT hurt.

Come back with something better, stupid.

You are starting to bore me.

It’s like talking to you on the phone. I put that shit down to play games then would pick the phone back up and you would still be talking.

Do better, stupid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

Gullible?

That's a pretty weird thing to say, Poofer.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

Gullible?

That your stupid?

Dovid, everyone knows your stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh man. THAT hurt.

Come back with something better, stupid.

You are starting to bore me.

It’s like talking to you on the phone. I put that shit down to play games then would pick the phone back up and you would still be talking.

Do better, stupid

Lmao awww.

Busting a hole in that elastic so soon?

I can literally see you right now with those tiny little Trex fists all balled up on the ends of those weird skinny arms. Like olives on toothpicks.

Wait wait.....is THAT why you call yourself Martini? :LOL3:

Am I big stoopy stoopids? Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

Gullible?

That your stupid?

Stoopy stoopy stoopids! Oh no what happened to me?! Iz stuuuuuppppiiidds.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

You wernt nothing special.

Like really? All this because I thought you were a dime a dozen broad? Your problem is you think way too highly of yourself and I just showed you were you stood in the pecking order.

Low.

But, I’m done rehashing this shit. It was great content. Now, not so much.

Just because I have a low opinion of you doesn’t mean there’s some fool out there who doesn’t (giggles)

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

Gullible?

That your stupid?

Here comes the short melty after the novel sized one……

And……go

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

Like really? All this because I thought you were a dime a dozen broad? Your problem is you think way too highly of yourself and I just showed you were you stood in the pecking order.

Low.

Just because I have a low opinion of you doesn’t mean there’s some fool out there who doesn’t (giggles)

Just one more year and you might believe it, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

Gullible?

That your stupid?

Here comes the short melty after the novel sized one……

And……go

Indeed I was thinking the same thing.

Glad you noticed.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How's your dead grandma?

Is that a rhetorical question or yet another shitpost from the played out forum shitposter?

I've got my suspicions that whatever bot is using the Flynn 2.0 account has the faders set to unfunny, easily stomped on wank posting.

If it carries on I may just have to step in and kerbstomp the cunt yet again.

Hi stupid!

Still running around with your tail tucked between your legs? Oh? Did I hit a nerve? Do you also have a dead Nana rotting in the ground as well?

Funny how even Flea saw through your little wannabe troll, you've always been shit, do help yourself to more "designer drugs" you fucking loser.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wait, do you smell that? Just clicking onto this forum the stench of shattered dreams, social awkwardness, and tubes of the lotion like Vaseline reek like a perfume section at Macys.

Why hello, it’s moi, the dashing, handsome, and feel good story of this community, King Martini, Poofer, Kevin, a man of many names and inches…you know…. down there. The man who put a message board on his back and created so much interest it was hitting social media from the heavy flow of drama I caused over a Nintendo switch. Come to think of it, I should be getting a check for the interest I created. Me. The killer app.

Now, I hope all you retards are having good fortune and positive vibes. Life is too short to hold grudges. So for this new year, yours truly is turning a new leaf, a kindler, gentler Martini. A pallet cleanser, if you will. The aperitif of this community I shall be.

Yes, my underlings, it’s time to take your pants off and relax.

To Flea- she who have me the ball to dribble down the court and slam dunk that shit into flametowne lore, so much so, the rabble still talks about it, may you sleep in an awkward position and your fake ass turn into a pancake. You do know somebody with a lit cigarette can pop those Shit bags, yeah?

To Blandscape- keep doing what your doing, my crown as the GOAT now fits snuggly on top of your pointed head. See, as the best this community, it’s my responsibility to pass on that title, nobody else can do it. Just don’t post no more pictures, your face looks like a nutsack.

To Fox- Let’s stream.

To Caskur- You never got the credit you deserved, but honestly, you are one relentless old bag. A Flame warrior. A hero. The Axle Rose of flaming.

To Fraud- one of the GOATS of trolling and a damn nice guy on top. We shall meet up for drinks one day.

To Bra1n- truly one of the GOATS. The guy who taught me how to edit and let me shit all over anybody with no reprisals. And hint- we never were at odds on these forums, we just trolled the shit out of everyone.

To Evil Blood- The smartest guy this community has ever seen. Living, breathing internet terror. He told me to leave when he did and I should have listened. Nobody better and nobody will ever be on his level.

To Sum Cunt- Too talented for these forums.

IYE- The guy who helped me refine my style. Told me what was funny and to stick to that.

TOE- one of the only guys I stopped what I was doing to read his post. Cool AF for a Canuck.

So, don’t expect me to post, don’t expect any replies. Maybe I’ll make a podcast here and there, but typing out gems to chumps isn’t my idea of creative time spent.

Sham, good luck on the recovery, Flynn, my dick is bigger then yours, Blurto, your dick is bigger then mine, Peaches, Boba Fett was stuck in your sarlacc pit face for 20 years, Lotus, have you ever corn row braided your bush?

Here’s to 2022!!

That's real cute.

Now if you could explain how you have a "dick" when you are one of the biggest pussy's around?

How does that work?
Happy New Year, Flynn?

Will you be the dog from those google pics this year?

Woof woof?

Will you be the laughing stock of the forums...again this year?
You two brothers arguing about who's paying the lions share of taxes on the family home?
Ain't gonna be Martini!
Baha

Oh? I thought I was GUNZ?

Get your story straight you fucking unfunny bastard. Your narrative changes more than your diapers.
Pound sand Pickles-

Don't you mean GUNZ???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bitch!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How's your dead grandma?

Is that a rhetorical question or yet another shitpost from the played out forum shitposter?

I've got my suspicions that whatever bot is using the Flynn 2.0 account has the faders set to unfunny, easily stomped on wank posting.

If it carries on I may just have to step in and kerbstomp the cunt yet again.

I don't know if you're familiar with Mongtini's bro "Pickles"? Never had any dealings with the guy myself, until it become known that he has been the main user of the Flynn handle for the last couple of years or so.

Seething levels of buttsore and rosy red chapped asses from the FT camp followed when that little revelation came to light last year, pity you weren't here to witness the spectacle, it was Lulzy.

This coming from the proven coward that uses a fake picture and then begs for help from other posters that he tries to bash.

What a fucking pussy.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

Low.

That your nothing but a shit poster?

Darling, I thought that from the jump.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

Low.

Well, here is the thing.

Have I ever expressed any interest or concern over what kind of poster i am?

Why do you keep telling me this as if I care about it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

Low.

Yeah, but you still slid your dick in it. Who do I feel bad for?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

Low.

Yeah, but you still slid your dick in it. Who do I feel bad for?
Somebody has to take one for the team and fuck the dumb ones.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the real winner of the summer of poofer was Nintendo

I recall flea going WTF is this switch shit and then she eventually went out and bought one for her family. I think a few others like Rancid also bought a switch after all the publicity it was getting.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

Low.

Well, here is the thing.

Your stupid.

You wouldn’t care

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
the real winner of the summer of poofer was Nintendo

I recall flea going WTF is this switch shit and then she eventually went out and bought one for her family. I think a few others like Rancid also bought a switch after all the publicity it was getting.
I was the killer app that summer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

Low.

Well, here is the thing.

Your stupid.

You wouldn’t care

Well, this post says it all.

Perhaps one day I will come to my senses and realize how important it is to make sure my posts at BF do not fall into Poofer's "shit post" column. Lest he again tell me "Your stupid"

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Don’t get salty, Dovid.

Low.

Well, here is the thing.

Your stupid.

You wouldn’t care

Well, this post says it all.

Perhaps one day I will come to my senses and realize how important it is to make sure my posts at BF do not fall into Poofer's "shit post" column. Lest he again tell me "Your stupid"
If it makes you feel better, your posts on any forum wernt anything above a shit post.