Happy New Jear Bastard Cracktory

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
She went to his place too though. She posted pics of his place, in theory.

She did have the decency to use a private vehicle instead of falling off the Greyhound stinking of old woman piss and nigger cum and expecting a quickie round the back of the bogs though.
Wait… what?

Her vagina was aching so bad poor Dovid would drive how many miles yours truly can make that motor hum.

I was a sexual mechanic.

Free inspection

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

She did have the decency to use a private vehicle instead of falling off the Greyhound stinking of old woman piss and nigger cum and expecting a quickie round the back of the bogs though.

Really I was decent enough to do the driving but....i took him to the bus so he could go home that way.

He said he was afraid to drive but he really wanted to hang out with me and I am awesome enough to go out of my way for anyone I like.

It's sad that he takes it the way he does but a great testimony to the general reasons why I noped outta that "entanglement" as quickly as I did.
Couple times I didn’t want to see you.

Pointing that out.

Sayin

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Start a new podcast called Krispy Kremes in the Morning.

:Jammin:
Jupiter will be all over it with her mouth open

Only narcissists can notice narcissism.

Says the narc lol.

The lesser peasents never see it like...ever. :D
No you.

Dovid, stop projecting.

I wanted nothing to do with you outside of making great content for a forum. And it was great content. If you didn’t start calling ex’s that shit could have gone on for years and SG would still be standing today.

You can fool most of the ppl here, but you can’t fool me. I just wasn’t into you

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Look, the only difference that matters to me about the two of them, is that Kevin is online to fuck around with flaming, trolling, whatever he wants to call it.

That other moron is here to moralize, judge and pretend to be a subject matter expert on everything. If I have to choose whose bs I want to be, an actual bs'er and not a pretentious moron is my pick.
I know Fortnite.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i recall cunty was all the background reality check anyone needed when he basically said, "nahhh, I don't think you two should meet up, stick to talking on the phone, or better yet, become pen pals and write letters to each other".

he posted that like weeks before KM or Dovey actually met up

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember when fat lily went deep six ogre after Cunt posted that chop of her at FT?

that shit was funny as fuck

She was up in my PM demanding I do something about it and he wasn't even a member of SG :LOL3:

I even recall her saying I should ban Deport_Liberals and Aryan for this travesty because somehow they must have been involved

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@GeriatricMattress:Sad:
Oh god, this guy :facepalm:
A smelly, ugly old internet creeper really believes he's gods gift... You couldn't make this shit up man... I've screencapped all this shit to show the boys exactly the type of social rejects i deal with...

It's like depression wars, see who can get a win and seem like the least depressed person in the thread acording to him...

I'm off to get sucked off!

P.S the mrs laughed at your pic and shook her head :LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
i recall cunty was all the background reality check anyone needed when he basically said, "nahhh, I don't think you two should meet up, stick to talking on the phone, or better yet, become pen pals and write letters to each other".

he posted that like weeks before KM or Dovey actually met up
It was great content.

The one podcast where I said Dovid was having my baby was insanely funny. I linked that on Twitter and all the Spreaker spergs were in my DM’s wanting to do a collab.

Im not gonna lie, the Dovid shit blew that podcast up. The bad more then the good.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when fat lily went deep six ogre after Cunt posted that chop of her at FT?

She was up in my PM demanding I do something about it and he wasn't even a member of SG :LOL3:

I even recall her saying I should ban Deport_Liberals and Aryan for this travesty because somehow they must have been involved

Lily actually shit an brick when cunty posted some photo of himself standing on a highway wearing a lucha libre mask and highlighting a sign in the background letting everyone know he was in California for business

Lily went full fight club on him, saying she had a 20-pound leg of lamb that she had just taken out of the freezer and that if he approached her, she was going to clock his socks off with a piece of raw meat.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lily actually shit an brick when cunty posted some photo of himself standing on a highway wearing a lucha libre mask and highlighting a sign in the background letting everyone know he was in California for business

Lily went full fight club on him, saying she had a 20-pound leg of lamb that she had just taken out of the freezer and that if he approached her, she was going to clock his socks off with a piece of raw meat.

I thought that fool was gonna show up on my doorstep. Legit

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol why?

Why do ppl think idiots from a message board are going to RL stalk them?

Didn’t somebody dox me in this community and post up my old address? Didn’t think twice about it.

I don’t get it. I had ppl knocking on my door back in the BH days where there actually were creepers. This group of idiots ain’t shit compared to back then.

What would Cunt do? Sing you a song? Come on, bruh.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lol why?

Didn’t somebody dox me in this community and post up my old address? Didn’t think twice about it.

I don’t get it. I had ppl knocking on my door back in the BH days where there actually were creepers. This group of idiots ain’t shit compared to back then.

I’m not going there. It’s best to leave it alone lol

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Lol why?

I’m not going there. It’s best to leave it alone lol
Fair enough.

My opinion I think Cunt is harmless. Guy has too much going for himself with his career to get careless.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cunty would probably come over and take a big shit in your toilet than ask Alexa to play some tunes you probably never heard before and you would say, hey that music is really good, thanks for introducing me to that stuff

but on a diff topic, WTF is going on with food stores, all the shelves are empty again, you go online and get delivery and they are out of fucking saltines, who is buying all the saltines? no hot dog rolls, half the items are out of stock

yet, you can now get recreational marijiana delivered to your house, no need for a medical card or anything, and they always have everything in stock. the guy arrives wearing a body cam and has a big blow printed picture up of you drivers license with him to make sure its you and then you pay him cash and he hands you a big bag of edibles and shit.

WTF is going on in america?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Cunty would probably come over and take a big shit in your toilet than ask Alexa to play some tunes you probably never heard before and you would say, hey that music is really good, thanks for introducing me to that stuff

but on a diff topic, WTF is going on with food stores, all the shelves are empty again, you go online and get delivery and they are out of fucking saltines, who is buying all the saltines? no hot dog rolls, half the items are out of stock

yet, you can now get recreational marijiana delivered to your house, no need for a medical card or anything, and they always have everything in stock. the guy arrives wearing a body cam and has a big blow printed picture up of you drivers license with him to make sure its you and then you pay him cash and he hands you a big bag of edibles and shit.

That’s funny. We aren’t getting full orders on liquor right now and the only thing we’re getting in full is well.

There’s another lock down about to happen in Cook county, that’s pretty much all I can think this is about. Not a lot of doordash options after 8pm, either.

If idiots would get a shot, we wouldn’t be having this drama, but oh well. I get paid either way.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

^^Exactly the type of posting that made FT unreadable.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Note to posters:
When Regan/Mulder posts after 8pm EST he's either off her meds or her meds are fucked up because his Shrink changed them.
Watch from here on out and you'll see the pattern.
Jest sayin'

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That’s funny. We aren’t getting full orders on liquor right now and the only thing we’re getting in full is well.

There’s another lock down about to happen in Cook county, that’s pretty much all I can think this is about. Not a lot of doordash options after 8pm, either.

If idiots would get a shot, we wouldn’t be having this drama, but oh well. I get paid either way.

pray you don't get a sore throat, you can't get any medical attention anymore cause the walk in same day care clinics have 4 hour waits so people say, fuck it, they will wait till they are foaming at the mouth and shitting lego blocks and then go to the emergency room and wait what, 10 hours?

i always see all these people hunched over, looking like they got ebola, shopping at walmart and you just turn around and walk the fuck out. they should have employees wearing full plague doctor regalia throwing herbs and holy water on customers while they shop

i see amazon vans all day on the street, people just order everything online now.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

pray you don't get a sore throat, you can't get any medical attention anymore cause the walk in same day care clinics have 4 hour waits so people say, fuck it, they will wait till they are foaming at the mouth and shitting lego blocks and then go to the emergency room and wait what, 10 hours?

i always see all these people hunched over, looking like they got ebola, shopping at walmart and you just turn around and walk the fuck out. they should have employees wearing full plague doctor regalia throwing herbs and holy water on customers while they shop

i see amazon vans all day on the street, people just order everything online now.
Get help-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Treat her well, as it's what you should do.

Mine left me, but will still communicate. Basically wants nothing to do with me though. I can't blame her.
Say wha wha, KM

Blandscape is the quintessential, "one post is all that is needed" to bury this fucking gyrating spaztic under his own inflated hyperbole.

if this assclown is the new BF influencer and "content creator", then everyone just died in your arms tonight, we keep lookin' for quality but broken syntax blandscape spam lies all around us and I don't see any hope left.
Must have been something you said.

Blandscape is so good at this, it goes over each and every one of youz guyz heads. He completely shits on all of you and you don’t even catch it.

Now, before I was so rudely interrupted by Fortnite, there was some things I have to finish out;

Wait, why the FUCK is Scoundrel admitting on open forum about talking about another man’s penis? Wasn’t Scoundrel laughed off FT for some invisible drug dealers going to kill ppl or something like that? Fucker will fit in perfectly here.

The BF tiktok- I created a bf tiktok that is actually successful and trending upwards. Last time I checked, it had over 15k followers. It’s mostly game play videos tho and I really don’t think anybody on this forum has the skills I do at FN or CoD. The goal was to transition to posting content from this site, but there really isn’t anything good enough to post. Trolling in gaming is one thing, the shit fest that this place has become is another.

The 300 new follower promise- I am going to do a giveaway and the first 300 ppl who register here and post will get a new FN skin. That’s the easiest way to get traffic and I’m shocked nobody thought of that.

“But KM, little kids play Fortnite”

Actually, the age demo has shifted considerably during the pandemic with 18 to 24 being the biggest demo now. If you look on Twitch, that’s pretty much the core.

So much so, I was playing random squads and had a team of adults who truly sucked balls and carried them to a final 1v1 where they all got wiped by actual players and it was me against a bot who I dropped down to 1 hp then ejected from the match. Not giving a bunch of adults trying to tell me, a highly ranked player on the actual rankings, how to play.

I told them, look me up on tracker, I’m ranked in the top 20 while you crumbs are ranked in the millions. Sucks to be them.

And why is it when you creampie a girl whose name begins with the letter A they suddenly think you have some sort of subliminal bond with them?
"ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, QUALITY CONTENT, QUALITY CONTENT, QUALITY CONTENT"
I'm still waiting on YOU delivering something note worthy instead of bleating on about the "glory days" that clearly weren't all that glorious for you or your other self proclaimed "legends" that nobody out of a bubble of twelve board killers had ever even heard of before... Blandscape shits on nobody here, he spams shit that I don't even read but I suppose you schizos would see that as a fuckin win, you belong in the short bus...
You got a link to this "Tik Tok"? No, didn't think so...
I mean, I could…. But why?

Im not here to entertain what, five? Six ppl? That tiktok you mentioned? I get paid to post on it. There’s a blatant ad that followers shit spammed that has made quite a penny that carried over into other posts.

I also told BF himself I’d give him the keys to it once this place had traction. It doesn’t. But, since we’re going to talk about something other then yours truly, who is going to take it over once I pass it off?

You? Look around you. This place is nothing but a whine fest bore pit stop. That falls on the mods, and no offense, the reason I gave up my panel here is because there’s no fixing it.

Blandscape makes great content. So does Caskur when she feels like it. You need to focus on the actual content creators and phase out the filler. Fox makes dynamic content, he should be featured.

The ppl who can create something that would make some random register and post should be the ppl that you are focusing to build around. But…you don’t. If you read one thread here, you’ve read them all. It wasn’t like that at BH, FC, or F4$. Content is so dummied down right now there’s no way in hell anybody from the past with even a shred of talent will waste time here.

Chrome, somebody who I think is Nozz, and some other BH reject posts on some gaming forum. There’s about five old BH’rs over at Kiwi. I spoke briefly with The Iron Duke a couple months ago, NA is all over Reddit along with Gunzablazin.

I should bring these guys here? I’d be embarrassed. There’s already a few BH’ers here. They don’t post at all and you would be shocked who they were.

So, the only person who has a shot at bringing them here is me.

Make better content. Simple as that.

the main twitchers like xQCoW and cohncarnage play whatever hot game is on steam or the latest PS5/Xbox video game that has the most hype, sometimes days before it's released because they get advance copies.

then you got the lewd gamers like Iron Mouse and Projext melody playing prison break and talking about sniffing assholes in the showers and break out boners, crazy funny commentary while they play these games.

or you got all those weird role players in GTA5 steaming that stuff

the biggest news of 2022 is the release of the Cuphead expansion, that will be the big twich stream when it drops, the rage and cussing will be amazing

and for blandscape, as cunty said, he is a one trick spammer. His ADD/AHD/Autism act is probably not an act. they guy has not written anything since Turd Rail, his poetry is only fit for 4chan and troll boards.

He's probably holding a damp towel between his legs and doing a thigh crunch to replicate the sensation of a girl becoming wet while text spamming like a high school teenager.

He's yells Dovey's name with all the drama of Charles Foster Kane saying "Rosebud" in Citizen Kane.

So yeah, he is the chosen one to lead BF to greatness and save the baby Yoda.

Honestly, he is probably the only one in the "community" who does nothing else in life but live on troll boards because this kind of shit gives him purpose. You saw how giddy and excited he became when he thought there was going to be a match.
I don’t get the hype around XQC.

Not once have I seen him do anything that would make me say “he’s a pro gamer”. I think he was an OW guy back in the day but OW ain’t my game. I worked with a kid who was actually a very good OW player and not once did he ever mention XQC, so that’s that for me.

My pallet on twitch has gotten shorter.

I watch Armouranth because it’s pretty much porn. I paid the 25 bucks once for her to fart into the mic to see if it was something she actually did or if it was a scam.

Long story short- it wasn’t a scam.

I watch Clix who is a god tier FN player shitting on other god tier FN players. Granted, he’s a zero ping player, but the fact he’s pulling off three edits a second is ridiculous.

Im also about to tune into Ranger. On the last map this guy covered an entire city in builds in a minute. An entire city.

I want to say these guys are cheating, but they’re not. You can tell who’s cheating, and cheaters ain’t in arena where epic is actually watching them.

Why isn’t Ninja in arena?
Why isn’t Sypherpk in solos in arena and only plays with a carry?

Cuz they’re cheating. It’s funny how social media just dropped how all the big time streamers who made their names playing Fortnite just dropped the game the second the new anti-cheats were installed. You don’t see Myth getting head shots every shot or courage shooting bending bullets any more. Wonder why.

The new update is a rube. They are bringing back Tilted Towers, one of the best drop spots of all time….along with the Cronus anti cheat. I highly recommend watching Fortnite that day on Twitch. You will see a lot of blank screens.

I don't get the hype around any of that shit.
If your not a gamer, you wouldn’t.

If you like, say, DeNiro in a gangster movie, you’d watch it. Same with streamers.

I’ll watch a kick ass Fortnite player grinding out a dub quicker then I’d watch anything Hollywood has produced recently.

Im not into this whole woke culture being cultivated thru social media. I don’t like the fact the superheroes I grew up with are either gay (Superman and Wonder Woman) now ethnic (Spider-Man and Batman) or are being re-gendered just to appease a small but angry core of dunderheads who are sexually confused.

As a father, I’m not too keen on PLEASE ASS BOX ME! being down graded by Hollywood and marketed as a mental disorder instead of a sick fetish.

I mean, go on kickstarter, there’s over a thousand idiots trying to make “films” about their trials as a transgender. There’s GoFundMe’s where morons are e-begging for money to get the snip.

Sorry, I’ll stick to gaming and watching gaming.

OMG Kickstarter has so many projects that bomb and due to their TOS you can't get your money back when the creators fail to deliver. People asking for funds for video games are usually the worst, the game spends years in development and then they go MIA and you are out the money.

They only thing we funded were a widget fidget toy, couple of books, and a few electronic gadgets.

the first video game we backed bombed and no one got shit or a refund.

did see a kickstarter for a japanese horror visual novel that started a few months ago and decided to fund that since they did have a working steam demo. The game is already set for a Jan release, these guys are based in Australia and have done a great job. but most of that stuff on Kickstarter is woke nonsense, some guy begging for money so the can publish a book where he draws transexual cocks using paint and a brush that is made out of his own pubic hair, crazy shit like that.
I’ve only paid off on one kickstarter, and that was the Shenmue sequel, and that was only because I was into the game back in the day.

See, instead of paying thousands of dollars to look young like somebody I know (rolls eyes), I invested a hundred bucks into a game that I played back in the day and had a young at heart moment.

Well, I thought it would. The game was short, it was like playing a Dreamcast game on a PS4, and then it was mass released. I honestly saw it in stores before I got my copy.

I think their goal was three million but they got three times that amount and still churned out a mediocre game. Dissapoint, I has.

I try to stay away from gaming kickstarters, especially retro gaming ones. Most of the retro gaming channels on YouTube have some scam going on where they’re trying to fund “movies” yet these movies never seem to come into fruition. And then when you call them out about it they block you on social media for fucking up their scam.

Pickles invested into the Tex Murphy kickstart but that was actually a great game. It’s too bad you have to waddle thru shit to find the diamonds.
Funny, you said "I" eleven times there... :LOL3: You're your biggest fan eh... lol
Did you have a relapse or something?
What makes you say that? Logic? Concern? The quest of trying to be funny?
Concern.

If me using the letter “I” a lot is all you have when adding transformative content to the topic of discussion, namely, kickstarter experiences, you either need to get back on the wagon or get a better dealer.
I see our lurker numbers are up, is that still because of you or what? :facepalm:
Can’t lurk a locked forum.

Sayin
I know EVERYTHING
just sayin
:facepalm:
So do I.

Sayin
You know nothing lol you didn't even have a panel you just got the colour and even then you went straight into "I run the place and this is how you are all going to change!" haha oh wit! Every board you've ever been a part of has died, are you going to take credit for that or is it ALWAYS only the "good things" that have to do with you? You're a laughing stock, it's actually pretty sad tbh... This is the decade you turn sixty in, it's over...
Name one forum that died under my watch.

Ill wait
You've only been a pretend mod on here so "under my watch" NONE but you seem to be around all the dying boards, coincidence, not taking credit for that? Let's face it, anything you deem good it's all about you yet you seem mute when shit hits the fan... You're a fair weather braggart and that's the truth...
So basically no boards died under my watch, is what your saying?

Checkmate
No board died "under your watch" but all of them died when you were the main contributer lol OUCHIES!
Yeah? Which one?
Nobody's biting YOUR ankle, you came to us remember? Which one? ALL OF THEM! :LOL3:
Sham, let me point this out;

You aren’t good at this shit. I have a conscience, and I refuse to be the reason you start using drugs again.

Enjoy what you have while you have it.

Do you think he's stopped using drugs?
Possibly.

I always give ppl the benefit of the doubt and I don’t think the lad is that far gone that he can’t change his life.

Does he still read like he’s under the influence of something? Of course he does. I don’t glance at a Shampain post for coherent content. I just see word salad nerd rage.

But then again, the chances he needs this place to vent out his aggressive thoughts over something as savage as addiction just might be therapeutic for the poor sop. Who am I to not help a hand out?

Put that cup out, Sham, here’s a shiny coin.

This is not a place for people to get healthy. It just isn't.
It beats doing stupid shit to land yourself in jail, tho.

I agree. I hope he learns to grow up one day and stop blaming everyone else for his lot in life. His life will be much improved. As long as he associates with low life scum though...the odds are against him.
You can pretty much say that about anybody tho.

Not everyone associates with White Supremacist, Neo Nazi scum, M.
Don’t buy into the fragile façades the lemmings n this shit portal try to portray here.

They’re just man children cosplaying Darth Vader to the amusement of nobody.

You could be right, but then they're a bigger embarrassment to the human race. Fake Nazi...dude, what a huge loser one would have to be.
Well, I’m no therapist, but anybody trying to pass themselves off as some Nazi we’re probably bullied as children.

It’s a defense mechanism. The brain didn’t grow with age so you are dealing with an adult with the mental capacity of a child. The circle starts once again.

They can’t help it. I feel sorry for them.

And yet.....when Jabba the Leftard here wants to lay some heavy hitting sanctimony at yours truly.....her big gun is "she fucked Poofer!!".

It's really cute seeing you guys bond over the mental health of other people.

L.O.L.

I hope you dont try to eat eachother if a mod position opens up :LOL3:

I admit Martini that you fucking that psycho and vice-versa isn't a good sign for either one of you.
Who cares? That shit happened so long ago I don’t even remember anything about it.

Everyone involved moved on, it’s this community that hasnt

I didn't bring it up, cracky mc crack did.
What else are they gonna bring up, tho?

The Dovid/Poofer thing is the only relevant thing this community has seen in years. I don’t blame them for bringing it up any more.

Nobody has the skill to pull off something like that any more, and I’m not invested enough to do something like that again.

See in Duhv's book, it's only ok if she brings it up, or anything up that doesn't benefit her. She gets to spin it. If anyone else brings it up, it's a god damn crime against humanity.
It’s her gimmick.

She’s a narcissist. She projects that shit in HD and spews it non stop like a broken record.

Who knows so much about narcissistic tendencies?

A narcissist

Wow stunning!

Is this like that time you told me ONLY scum bags with things to hide DONT get mad if you back ground check them? And that you were only mad because you weren't a total liar?

:LOL3:
That’s right.

You background checked moi?

What were you looking for? A husband replacement?

I wasn’t into you hard enough to BC you.

Happy?

No no. Definately not.

I was looking for any possible charges, convictions, any misconduct with minors...et.

Stuff most men would understand. Like Big.

Of course you wouldnt back ground check me until AFTER and for the purpose of harvesting forum "ammo". You are a narcissist. That's why you think a back ground must mean some thing beyond "lemme make sure this guy isnt some rapist abuser before I let him into my real life space". Its perfectly reasonable.

Of course I dont just bang anyone that shows a tiny bit of interest in me. I actually have to like a person. So this info would have been helpful much earlier on and all this stress you experienced from getting laid could have been avoided had you just been honest.

Same with Jupitor here as well. She could have just said "yanno Dove I really cannot stand your views and the confidence in which you express them" and I'd have been fine with that.

So all this drama and angst is kinda....self inflicted, yeah?
Actually, I never BC’d you.

Dovid, you have spent three years trying to spin this shit without comprehending I don’t care. It was great content at the time. For about one year you were relevant on these forums.

Own that shit. Because instead of actually stepping up and being a name you snuggled back into being a bit player still playing the victim role and it’s a bad look.

It’s not my fault you wanted a relationship with somebody who’s a few levels higher then you. I don’t blame you. I’ve turned down better then you who had less baggage.

You had your moment in the sun, that’s more then most get.

Alright. Here is goes.

*****LONG POST ALERT******DOVEY MANIFESTO ON THE POOFER SUMMER SHIT****

TLDR; basically a review on a fault product. A lot of words to say "poofer did not make me cum".

The fact you are disturbed or stuck on a BC shows that you are very dishonest as a person, and possibly shows you are used to the kind of women who dont really screen and test any level of male partner. The type of insecure women who fall into abusive relationships with pathological liars and drama queens. I imagine without the luxury of the internet, most women on MY level would catch on faster and you wouldnt normally have gotten as far. Narcissistic liars are always shocked and offended by any scrunity.

The fact that you continually and repetitively try to sell your side of that whole thing when it wasnt really a topic, or asked about or even nessesary, while claiming IM the one doing so... regardless of the fact that anyone reading this sees you repeating the same thing over and over for no real reason.... kinda says something, dont you think?

All I said on the matter was that as friendly as Oak is being with you trying to discuss the mental health of OTHERS.. she uses the activities I had with you as a mark that my mental health is bad. Reasonable, really, if she wasnt a hypocrite. She would have a good point there.

It really wasnt nessesary for you to take that comment ....which was way more about Oaks cognitive duplicity than it was about me and you....as some signal that this topic is a hot one and you should go into it once again. But here you are doing exactly that.

And why the fuck do you keep blathering on about "relevancy" on a forum? Literally no one cares about that. You may as well just TELL us that you have feelings of deep inadequacy that you are projecting on other people. Because that's exactly why you keep pretending there is even an issue of relevency on an internet board that consists of like 25 people. YOU are invested in feeling relevant on forums. So in your head....so are we. Common theme with you.

And what's this constant dumbfuckery about "playing the victim"? Were YOU not the one who hiked up your dirty skirt and came crying and yelling across like 4 boards how mean Dovey stole your switch and your kids were crying and disowning you? You know....someone repeating your own behaviour back to you does NOT a victim make. Everytime you hysterically yelp about me "playing the victim" do you know what you are saying? The only one who ever brings up any victimhood is you. And, everytime you talk about this you ARE the one playing victim. You even SAID a few times that YOU were "the victim". Even down to blaming me for the fact we met in real life. You wont even own that. It's a narcissistic trait to measure every relational conflict in the victim/perp binary. This is how you perceive relationships and it is one reason why you do not have one with me.

How have you managed to make me a "victim" in your head? You have no power in our dynamic. I'm the one who drove. I'm the one who paid. I'm the one who decided when and where we hung out. I'm the one who decided when we spoke. What we spoke about. I decided what we ate. When, how and where any sexual activity took place. And you know that. Hence all the hysterical emotional drama you engaged in and the idiotic fights you started in narcissistic attempts to gain some upper hand and emotional leverage. Thats why the Switch was such a huge public issue with you. It was not ever about the switch. It was entirely about control. The PI shit ....all about control.

Sure you can whine and wail that you some how GOT me to drive and do whatever. But the fact still remains that I was the driver and you were the passenger. It doesnt matter WHY I did it. What matters is, I CHOSE to do it and I chose to stop doing it. I told you our interactions needed to be on my terms and move slowly.

YOU chose to accept those conditions and than shit tested and pushed. One has to wonder, of course....if I was so low and desperate for attention, WHY you would act like player of the year for getting my pathetic aging and desperate self to do anything at all.

Because people like you are not whole or happy people who can roll with the flow. You always need more. You cant be happy with things as they ARE. You want to consume and control.

And you couldnt control me or the situation. So you moved on to trying to control how OTHERS view me and view what happened. So you've created this alternative version of events that places you in some position of power and paints me as some aging desperate woman chasing after you as if you are some rock star or some forum celebrity. Dying for some crumb of relevance on a forum board. So lowly and pitiful and needy for even just a shred of male attention. It's pretty hilarious and laughable.

Tell me, does anything about my presence line up with that? No. No it doesnt.

I've never cared enough to argue this version, basically because it's completely absurd and this whole thing is just reflective of your corrosive and toxic personality...and honestly that's pretty obvious to any grown adult with a brain. Anyone who buys into this nonstop stupid narrative isnt anyone whose opinion I would value or care about anyway.

I have no ill will towards you. Why would I? You just simply are not my kind of person. Thats okay, too. I'm a very authentic person. I am turned on by other authentic people. You showed your lack of authenticity early on.....as people with your issues always do. I need laid back secure and low drama people. I'm all about energy.

All those things about me you use in your attempts to degrade me....the fact I was (still am) married. The fact I am a recovering addict with PTSD. All the ACTUAL facts you love to vomit out there to put me down. You KNEW all of those things and had no issue with any of it. So basically I was this pathetic creature with all these defects but I still somehow victimized you but yet you are some pimp because you "got" me to do things like interact with you in physical reality and buy gas and food and your bus ticket. And get your kids switch out of pawn. So really you played me. But I'm "playing a victim" while you played me and I still victimized you during all of this whimsical scamming you were doing. I mean its contradiction after contradiction. You've said I manipulate everyone and deserve every bad thing you cream yourself over thinking happens to me. BUT yet.....you brag about how you played me. Okay. FAIR NOUGH.

If that's your story and you wanna stick to it, cool. But know that it makes no sense. I'm either a manipulative man eater who deserves to be harmed.....or I'm a sad powerless little puppy dog you played. It literally cannot be both.

The things I say as my reasons for slamming the breaks? I had to find out. You are a petty person. And you are dishonest. Once someone starts lying to me? I dont even care how small it is. Its lies. Lie about small stuff, you lie about big stuff. Lie about stupid shit. I cant do it.

I actually really enjoyed your representative. A funny, seemingly laid back guy with the very generous and reasonable things he supposedly did. That person you presented to me doesnt exist though. And all those things you talked about were just lies upon lies.

If you were smart and worthy of a relationship you WOULD have back ground checked. Relaxed. Took things as they came. Not had a shit ton of expectations and would have been more receptive to getting to KNOW me. Would not have been a compulsive liar.

You would have seen what an awful match it would be. We have barely anything in common. I drink water. I'm active. I'm socail. I have GUNS. I love animals. I'm political. I'm spiritual. I like my space and privacy and have to decompress everyday. I dont do drama. And materialism and appearances to me are silly wastes of time and focus. We had only been talking for like 2 weeks and met once and you already started like 4 fights with me over STUPID damn shit. I'm a woman who needs PEACE. I just do not tolerate any relationships with all that sort of fighting.

WHY would I want someone so dishonest and so EASILY triggered and pissed where I would have to walk on egg shells? No. I havent even had ONE fight with Big in the entire 15 years I've known him. And I committed myself to him. Not one single nasty fight EVER with that man. I do not do rocky, dramatic relationships where I'm having a good peaceful and productive day and then get suddenly gutted because I accidently said the wrong thing or did something normal and my "partner" has some emotional angry tizzy. That was you. Starting fights. Throwing fits. Over NOTHING.

Mad because the man I was married to came into my house to SEE HIS KIDS. And help me with shit. ANY new person who would intentionally cause jealous drama with the FATHER of my CHILDREN is OUT. You dont get along with him? Nope. It's not gonna happen. Mad because I told him that I was seeing you? Fuck no. What you WANT to be some secret affair? You like thinking of yourself as the "other man"? :LOL3: that is so childish. So very childish, P. There was literally no drama there. You had to bring it. How'd that work out for ya?

Any relationship I would want would be with someone who would enhanced my life. Not take it over and made it hostile and stressful. If I DEVOTE myself to someone, he has EARNED that devotion. You didnt try to earn it. You tried to trauma bond me with romantic drama. Trying to skip over all the critical and meaningful parts of building a relationship. Did you think I wouldnt notice you were reaching over into my driver's seat trying to push the gas peddle down and speed things along? Why would you do that? Why?

What were you looking for? A rescuer? That's not me.

I suppose you thought it was some done and sealed deal and you had your meat hooks in, so you confused my kindness, coolness and my caring nature as some sort of weakness. More was the fool you. You should have listened when I said I do not care what other people think of me. You were busy info filing for stuff to weaponize against me later on to assert control over me. Whether you do it consciously or not, that's what people like you do. You pretend to listen and to be caring but you are really looking for weakness to exploit later. Narcs work to find ways to shame and hurt their prop into compliance and control them. That's what you listen and look for. Not to get to know someone and understand who they are, but to find their weak spots and what to use against them.

You NEVER would have connected with me, or liked me or ever loved me because you view others as extensions as yourself and as tools and objects to nurse your wounded and overwhelming ego. I'm sure people seeing the "summer of Poofer" really think I just broke your heart into a million pieces. But I know that isnt possible. You were drawn in and hooked on the way I made you FEEL. I made you FEEL good about YOURSELF. I know very well how encouraging and positive and loving I am. Now that you are no longer receiving the supply you were getting from me, all the stuff about me that made YOU feel good you now attack and shit on and lie about in an effort to fix that. NOW I make you feel bad about yourself....so that means I'm bad.

When I was making you feel good? You bragged and carried on about all things about me that made YOU feel good and gave YOU a sense of worth. I made you feel good, so I was awesome and flawless and all that and an awesome poster. Now that I dont? You go on the opposite.

See how NONE of it is even ABOUT me? It's nothing to do with me. You are not responding to ME. You have done nothing since I "slid into your DMs" but react to how i have made you feel about YOU. You dont know me for shit. You cant see past your own SELF. It was never about me. I was a prop on the stage of the Poofer show.

So this whole character assault and fantasy you keep indulging is definately partly (and I mean partly) my responsibility. I did fuck with you quite a bit for amusement when I learned this cool, funny guy I was digging wasnt at all who he presented himself to be and that he was a chronic liar. I could have been more mature about it myself, however.....I dont think it would have made much difference in the outcome.

And you can call it flaming and trolling all you like. If you believe that.....that makes one person.

WTF could you possibly have offered me? We have nothing in common whatsoever. We are two very very different people. We value different things. I KNOW who I am and I am comfortable with who I am. You are NOT at all at peace with you. And considering your age you likely never will be. You would never be able to vibe with me. You are too much. Just too much angst. Too self focused. Too wrapped up in image and materialism.

You are a total fucking SPAZZ as well. I could only imagine you trying to camp. Or during hunting season. Or trying to fix something. Your hands are SOFT. Not a single callouse. You would NEVER ever be truly happy with a woman like me. You would be constantly starting fights. Feeling inadequate ALL the time. The entire relationship would be entirely about YOU. I am never gonna DO that shit. I dont exist to revolve myself around one person. Rewriting my core self to accommodate the tender ego of another person. Why do something that would have only resulted in both of us feeling like shit 24/7? You feeling insecure and inadequate all the time and me feeling guilty for being someone who makes you feel threatened? You were already way too distracted by my youthfulness, my playfulness and my external good looks. I'm not flattered by love bombing.....especailly superficial love bombing where my looks are such a big part of it. You loved being SEEN with me. In person AND on these forums.

Even ONE TIME telling me. ....in an argument you started....to "just go be with Joo" or telling me to "just go date" that sexy physical therapist who asked me out to go ax tossing.....well Poofer I'm not the woman that will whine "but no! I want YOU!".....I'm the woman who WILL. Shit testing me is NEVER a good idea for anyone who wants to keep me around. You start "dumping" me? Telling me to go be with other guys....well you need to make sure that's what you want because I'm no simp....I'll fucking go do it.

You gotta win me over with honesty, authenticity and vulnerability or I'm not gonna play anymore. Sorry. There are way too many men in this world who wont pull tons of bullshit, lie, attack and throw fits. If I cant have one of them, I'll be single with all the people and cats i love so dearly. I have no idea why you continue to blather this SAME old dumb thing.

Stop trying so hard to convince these other people of this fantasy you've developed as a way of protecting yourself from your own actions. Just stop.

We NEVER would have worked out, P. We are way too different. Please see that and let go of all these ill feelings you have about it. I was as tactful and gentle as your actions allowed. You dont HAVE to put ME down to push yourself up. I'm sorry you feel my need to end our little fling shit all over your forum life but I'm not the one who brought it to the internet and I DID ask you very nicely to leave all things between us private. If you find it all so embarrassing that you have to lie for years for no reason.....you only have yourself to blame.

Watching this total lack of empathy(look it up....it doesnt mean feeling bad for people like narcs think it does) can be VERY amusing and funny. It's also pretty fucking cringe most of the time.

Anywho, this is a long fucking post. I figured I'd get it all out in the spirit of welcoming in 2022....hopefully the year this particular material will die its last death.

So those are my genuine thoughts on this Poofer fling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really I was decent enough to do the driving but....i took him to the bus so he could go home that way.

He said he was afraid to drive but he really wanted to hang out with me and I am awesome enough to go out of my way for anyone I like.

It's sad that he takes it the way he does but a great testimony to the general reasons why I noped outta that "entanglement" as quickly as I did.

Pointing that out.

Sayin

Well....a man would have said so.

But alas.

Poor victim. :D

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

When someone is venting and whining about how they cannot afford to leave for a day because they have to pay a 450 dollar electric bill and dont have much left over to spend on a road trip.....to me that's just a "well i do, its good" moment.

It doesnt really enter my head that I'm speaking to such a balless beta that he uses an electric bill as his excuse to avoid sexually disappointing me on a weekend.

So you are right. I have committed the crime of being an awesome person and violated your weak and pliable boundaries and had no idea you were trying to blow me off.

Maybe you should have just SAID it?

As I said.....the false pretenses didnt really stick long.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
After trying to read that mess…

A) Dovid, I didn’t want to be with you.

B) I created content

C) I brought that content to all of the forums to troll others to the forum I was running.

D) You obviously wanted more then a roll in the hay. That’s cool. I didn’t.

You are the biggest, most self centered narcissist this community has seen and ever will see. It’s ok. SG was the talk of this community for around a year and ppl still talk about it. It’s become legendary.

You claim to be a troll, but guess what, thru everything I out trolled you.

You we’re out classed. It happens. You are stupid. I’m not.

Here’s to 2022!!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Pointing that out.

Sayin

But alas.

I did.

You didn’t take a hint.

No I dont take hints.

When someone is venting and whining about how they cannot afford to leave for a day because they have to pay a 450 dollar electric bill and dont have much left over to spend on a road trip.....to me that's just a "well i do, its good" moment.

It doesnt really enter my head that I'm speaking to such a balless beta that he uses an electric bill as his excuse to avoid sexually disappointing me on a weekend.

So you are right. I have committed the crime of being an awesome person and violated your weak and pliable boundaries and had no idea you were trying to blow me off.

Maybe you should have just SAID it?

As I said.....the false pretenses didnt really stick long.
Awesome isn’t the word I’d use.

Gullible?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Make a shorter version.

For those of us who hardly read you.

TRDL right at the top.

And you read every word. You are gonna be the ONLY one to read every word.
No, actually I didn’t.

Dovid, I rarely read you. You really need to come to grips with that fact your just a random shit poster.