images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:ThumbsUp1: I’d trust a dude who likes Beer. ^^^^
Our former prime minister also held the Guinness World Drinking Record for drinking a yard of ale 2.5 pints in 11 seconds.

images

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

My Irish son in law introduced me to Guinness. It took a while. A rich flavor
I enjoy a stout now and again. We used the drink Guinness for body building in the late 80’s. Made one want to fuck hard too. Puts lead in the ol’ pencil and all that. If you drink too much, your shit will very very black the next day! Lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our former prime minister also held the Guinness World Drinking Record for drinking a yard of ale 2.5 pints in 11 seconds.

images

I enjoy a stout now and again. We used the drink Guinness for body building in the late 80’s. Made one want to fuck hard too. Puts lead in the ol’ pencil and all that. If you drink too much, your shit will very very black the next day! Lol

Thanks for the tip. I treasure my bowel movements

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

Thanks for the tip. I treasure my bowel movements
images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No pictures of Bill Clinton's O-face? I heard he was a regular at pedophile Island owned by that billionaire who totally didn't kill himself.

Last edited: