Happy Valentines Day Bastard Factory.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
ZNkoMAw.jpeg

We all just want someone to adore us, like this young lady does her lover.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin is still thinking about Trump's cock on Valentines day

that's some homo dedication right there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ZNkoMAw.jpeg

We all just want someone to adore us, like this young lady does her lover.

My 5 year old sits on her daddies lap all the time.

And you know what? My 16 year old will still sometimes get on his lap. And he isnt even her sperm donor. He just stepped in when she was about 7 and has been her only dad every since.

Is it shameful for fathers to be physically affectionate with their own daughters now? Because women are just sex objects and no one ever touches a woman in anyway except sexual?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
omg... obama is raping his daughter in PUBLIC!!!!!

You dont see this revolting shaming of mothers when they are affectionate with their sons.

It's just shameful if your father is affectionate with you. Because women just exist for mens pleasure. No reason for your dad to touch you unless he wants to fuck you.

I swear misogyny is so natural for these people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
obama has his hands on his daughter's ass and all

this is so horrifying

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

this is so horrifying

He is a democrat so it's okay.
It shows you how deviant their minds are when they can see a daughter sitting on her dad's lap and derive sexual innuendos

it's not surprising tho because this is the same team that has a known creeper who jerks off to a 12 year old Natalie portman

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

this is so horrifying

It shows you how deviant their minds are when they can see a daughter sitting on her dad's lap and derive sexual innuendos

it's not surprising tho because this is the same team that has a known creeper who jerks off to a 12 year old Natalie portman

They literally had an uprising of pedos and abusers that they called "civil rights protests".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

this is so horrifying

They literally had an uprising of pedos and abusers that they called "civil rights protests".
you couldn't randomly spit in the sky at one of those protests without hitting a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!