Hardcore Guts and Gore!! ☠

Whomever

not of sound mind
The most offensive thing about this thread is the avalanche that happens as it loads. You have no idea how long it took me to get to this text box. My blinking cursor has been a hand-stake in the summit, and when I post this I will fall and die. I was told there would be dead children here, and I want my money back.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The most offensive thing about this thread is the avalanche that happens as it loads. You have no idea how long it took me to get to this text box. My blinking cursor has been a hand-stake in the summit, and when I post this I will fall and die. I was told there would be dead children here, and I want my money back.
Upgrade your shit peasant...

Whomever

not of sound mind
I am not here to say violence is bad, I am here to say this violence is inadequate. My on-topic content criticisms are a productive contribution and if you disagree, maybe you should consider a safe space.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am not here to say violence is bad, I am here to say this violence is inadequate. My on-topic content criticisms are a productive contribution and if you disagree, maybe you should consider a safe space.

Enlighten me... What do you class as adequate?... I'm not having a go at you but it did seem like you were being objective, hence my reply... If you have preferences, I'd like to hear them... Sounds like we're missing out...