Has anyone seen the series "Dogs" on Netflix

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Maxipad, you're getting banned today...

I would’ve liked the pervert to be restrained in the Sweatshops for a spell to see if it would indeed change it’s ways, but alas I don’t know the extent of his threat to Bastard Factory himself and of course to us as a community whole. I therefore consider his banning to be just. In a war-time scenario, I would’ve humbly requested that I be the executioner. As my wife just said to me, “put the rabid bastard down!” I concur with her wholeheartedly, as she is a wise woman.
ita sit...

tumblr_mhs44aKiLV1rp8gz7o1_250.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I like Halal Pork :rightON:

Getting blowed up by shitskins not so muchO
How many times have you been blown up by "shitskins" so far anyway?

Oh, they have to be super careful. It's much more likely they will be blown up by a Muslim than that they will be shot in a mass shooting committed by a Murican or screwed over by the US economy.

'Cept not everyone on the netZ is American you floppy tit :rightON:

My fucking GOD how you OOZE hurt ... when you sit does your ass drip ?
Clearly you are part of some bizarro far off foreign land with a culture and customs completely alien and unintelligable to the Anglophone world. (Rolling my eyes as if to say, "What a thick person")

Rolling my eyes like LOL YOU THOUGHT I'D GIVE AF :LMAO: :LMAO:

and I'm thick ??
Thank you for taking time out of your full rich life to share with me how yuo "don't gaf" very enlightening.
You think you think too much and you're encouraging a circular "argument" much the same as every other one and the one before that going back to the birth of the Internet... No win
Huh?
Hello gaidsmin, did the huh sound resonate? Do you want to see my impressive collection of fine cutlery? If the answer is yes, you're out of luck...

I think you were drunk posting.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh, they have to be super careful. It's much more likely they will be blown up by a Muslim than that they will be shot in a mass shooting committed by a Murican or screwed over by the US economy.
It's actually far more likely to be killed in one of the many shootings in america than by a muslim terrorist.

The big difference is: the shootings are not even covered in the news (that's "normal"), the terrorist attacks are (because of how rare these are).

Yes, indeed. I was being sarcastic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It's actually far more likely to be killed in one of the many shootings in america than by a muslim terrorist.

The big difference is: the shootings are not even covered in the news (that's "normal"), the terrorist attacks are (because of how rare these are).

Woman...you’re either with us or against us?!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
good grief man you're off your rocker right now. have a few more drinks or something to mellow you out a bit:)

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

All I want is for you and me to have a random quiz...I believe I’ll kick your arse and you need to take my money! Yes or no? I am fucking intelligent and if you deny me right now...you best fuck off!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
oh boy he's drunk again. like he was years back. not good. his wife probably left him. we're all doomed for the epic meltdown that will happen soon...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
good grief man you're off your rocker right now. have a few more drinks or something to mellow you out a bit:)
Dude...I’m actually A-stream you idiot! Why the fuck did you ever think I was an imbecile?

You alright, Brainfail?
There are apps where we compete. Compete against me and prove you have my intellect!

Apps where you compete doing what? Playing a video game?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You’re ducking
Dude...I’m actually A-stream you idiot! Why the fuck did you ever think I was an imbecile?

You alright, Brainfail?
There are apps where we compete. Compete against me and prove you have my intellect!

Jesus fucking Christ you imbecile...intellect! You and I fucking go against each other and I will pay you $100.00 if you beat me numbskull!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You’re ducking

You alright, Brainfail?

Jesus fucking Christ you imbecile...intellect! You and I fucking go against each other and I will pay you $100.00 if you beat me numbskull!

Dude, if you're so fucking intelligent, why is it so hard for you to give me a little more info. Compete doing what?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You’re ducking

You alright, Brainfail?

Dude, if you're so fucking intelligent, why is it so hard for you to give me a little more info. Compete doing what?
Oh fuck me! Pick a mind game of your choice and I will pay you $100 if you beat me! What the fuck don’t you understand?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You’re ducking

You alright, Brainfail?

Oh fuck me! Pick a mind game of your choice and I will pay you $100 if you beat me! What the fuck don’t you understand?

Would it be so hard for you to do something like, I don't know, post a link, so I know WTF you mean by "mind game." There's a world of possibility out there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
PS, I don't give a fuck about your 100 bucks. The dollar's crashing anyway.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

That was clear, I just explained it for the low IQ crowd :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

That was clear, I just explained it for the low IQ crowd :)
Get the fuck out of this forum boi. @Bastard Factory this little cunt needs to be removed!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
just have a fucking political debate of some form already. we the other posters will cast a 1 pt vote on each on who has the best shit to say.

you take a stance vs her stance. any stance. first one with like 10 pts(10 votes wins)