Has anyone seen the series "Dogs" on Netflix

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
good grief man you're off your rocker right now. have a few more drinks or something to mellow you out a bit:)
Dude...I’m actually A-stream you idiot! Why the fuck did you ever think I was an imbecile?

You alright, Brainfail?
There are apps where we compete. Compete against me and prove you have my intellect!
Apps where you compete doing what? Playing a video game?
Usually the apps are not really proving any intellect. You want to prove your intellect? Then do an IQ test with a certified institute. Costs roughly 1000 euro here in NL. But THEN you have the papers to prove your IQ. Anything else is just bullshit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
just have a fucking political debate of some form already. we the other posters will cast a 1 pt vote on each on who has the best shit to say.

you take a stance vs her stance. any stance. first one with like 10 pts(10 votes wins)
You’re lucky you’re on my good list after that shit you said about my daughter and my wife...I won’t be so lenient going forward!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
good grief man you're off your rocker right now. have a few more drinks or something to mellow you out a bit:)
Dude...I’m actually A-stream you idiot! Why the fuck did you ever think I was an imbecile?

You alright, Brainfail?
There are apps where we compete. Compete against me and prove you have my intellect!
Usually the apps are not really proving any intellect. You want to prove your intellect? Then do an IQ test with a certified institute. Costs roughly 1000 euro here in NL. But THEN you have the papers to prove your IQ. Anything else is just bullshit.
Shut up you dumb fuck...it’s about time Bastard Factory realises you’re a fucking taint on the whole forum. I want you banned over me right now!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You alright, Brainfail?

That's what I figured. It's why I wanted a link, to see. I don't ever play games like that.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
just have a fucking political debate of some form already. we the other posters will cast a 1 pt vote on each on who has the best shit to say.

you take a stance vs her stance. any stance. first one with like 10 pts(10 votes wins)
You’re lucky you’re on my good list after that shit you said about my daughter and my wife...I won’t be so lenient going forward!

Who are you talking to?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

You alright, Brainfail?

That's what I figured. It's why I wanted a link, to see. I don't ever play games like that.
I think any game that you or I play...I would come up trumps! Prove me wrong!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Who are you talking to?
I am more intelligent than you but I don’t brag! Therein lies the difference!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Who are you talking to?

Okay.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
he is talking to all of us. he does this psycho thing when he's wasted. his wife probably left him again for dumbass shit. he'll be fine in like a week or month. melting down and taking it out on you @LotusBud its because of you his wife left him again in his head any way.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Who are you talking to?

Okay.
Give me any fucking challenge!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Who are you talking to?

Okay.

Let me break this down for you. I do not play any of these games, so I have no idea what they are. I don't know what kind of challenge to present to you because I have no context. Want to give me a few examples?

PS, Why are you so worked up about this?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
he is talking to all of us. he does this psycho thing when he's wasted. his wife probably left him again for dumbass shit. he'll be fine in like a week or month. melting down and taking it out on you @LotusBud its because of you his wife left him again in his head any way.
Shut up...this is for you too!

Are there two different people posting for Brainfail right now?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and here i thought this thread would be about dogs
a62897f4a8adcfdfda58b22effd84716.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Who are you talking to?

Okay.

Let me break this down for you. I do not play any of these games, so I have no idea what they are. I don't know what kind of challenge to present to you because I have no context. Want to give me a few examples?

Really? You want to prove that you’re more intelligent than Bastard Factory’s most obnoxious troll? Carry on...this might be intertaininng

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Who are you talking to?

Okay.

Really? You want to prove that you’re more intelligent than Bastard Factory’s most obnoxious troll? Carry on...this might be intertaininng

What are you talking about? I don't want to prove anything to anyone. It's you who are going ape about this app thingy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

You do realise that I am the most loved shit that ever was don’t you?!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Who are you talking to?

Okay.

What are you talking about? I don't want to prove anything to anyone. It's you who are going ape about this app thingy.
You know what...fuck it..I love you anyway!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey Lotus, when an Aussie calls you a cunt, its usually means he likes you. Being called a cunt there is normal, its not the same as being called a cunt here lol.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But of course!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey Lotus, when an Aussie calls you a cunt, its usually means he likes you. Being called a cunt there is normal, its not the same as being called a cunt here lol.

Well, okay then. This one time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

But of course!
Let me...as an intellectual, ask of you this...why press a peadophile?