Has anyone seen the series "Dogs" on Netflix

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Watch the episode "Zeus" and let's chat about it.
I've just finished watching it.

Wow. It's not just a story about a dog but it also showed hoe life in Syria is. Kids playing in the streets and Amer (the friend staying there with the dog) telling that he was almost shot that day and how much the dog is scared each time a bomb falls.
It also shows how good our life here is. No war, no bombs, no people shooting in the streets. Our cities are still in one piece and not like there in a million pieces.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Halal Pork :rightON:

Getting blowed up by shitskins not so muchO
How many times have you been blown up by "shitskins" so far anyway?

Oh, they have to be super careful. It's much more likely they will be blown up by a Muslim than that they will be shot in a mass shooting committed by a Murican or screwed over by the US economy.

'Cept not everyone on the netZ is American you floppy tit :rightON:

My fucking GOD how you OOZE hurt ... when you sit does your ass drip ?
Clearly you are part of some bizarro far off foreign land with a culture and customs completely alien and unintelligable to the Anglophone world. (Rolling my eyes as if to say, "What a thick person")

Rolling my eyes like LOL YOU THOUGHT I'D GIVE AF :LMAO: :LMAO:

and I'm thick ??
Thank you for taking time out of your full rich life to share with me how yuo "don't gaf" very enlightening.
You think you think too much and you're encouraging a circular "argument" much the same as every other one and the one before that going back to the birth of the Internet... No win
Huh?
Hello gaidsmin, did the huh sound resonate? Do you want to see my impressive collection of fine cutlery? If the answer is yes, you're out of luck...

I think you were drunk posting.
Yeah, funny how he's taking a back seat today because he knows he's dodged a bullet... I could be talking shit though eh

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Wow. It's not just a story about a dog but it also showed hoe life in Syria is. Kids playing in the streets and Amer (the friend staying there with the dog) telling that he was almost shot that day and how much the dog is scared each time a bomb falls.
It also shows how good our life here is. No war, no bombs, no people shooting in the streets. Our cities are still in one piece and not like there in a million pieces.

Yeah. I was hoping some of the judgers here would watch to get a glimpse of what the real world outside their bubbles is like.

I love the scene when his dog finally gets to him. And I was happy for Amer. But all the others -- heartbreaking.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Yeah. I was hoping some of the judgers here would watch to get a glimpse of what the real world outside their bubbles is like.
You can only see if you want to see.

I love the scene when his dog finally gets to him. And I was happy for Amer. But all the others -- heartbreaking.
Some of the people, like his brother and parents decided to stay in Syria. A country in war, where your life can be ended at any moment, just because it's "home". He'll never see them again, since his visum does not allow him to travel to Syria. They have no plans or ability to leave Syria.
Such a stupid war, destroying so many lives