Has the Pandemic changed the way you/We Dream?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...saw this article in the New York Times.

Was an interesting read.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...has the Pandemic changed the way you dream?

And if so, what kind of dreams have you experienced since it began?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I have a Dream Catcher hanging in my window. It was made by an impoverished injun child on some reservation somewhere out west. I have it because my wife was suckered into giving the poor injuns some charity cash years ago so she's on the mailing list. Not that I believe in such Shamanistic tripe, but I rarely remember my dreams and when I do they are cool ones. That's what a Dream Catcher is supposed to do, of course, but I don't believe in such Shamanistic tripe.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When admin dreams about sucking cock and wets his panties would this dream catcher be able to catch that too?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a Dream Catcher hanging in my window. It was made by an impoverished injun child on some reservation somewhere out west. I have it because my wife was suckered into giving the poor injuns some charity cash years ago so she's on the mailing list. Not that I believe in such Shamanistic tripe, but I rarely remember my dreams and when I do they are cool ones. That's what a Dream Catcher is supposed to do, of course, but I don't believe in such Shamanistic tripe.
That's mostly because of the weed.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn't say my dreams, but the way I see the world changed when 9/11 happened

I lived close to NYC, I was starting my business and I remember I lost some good opportunities in that area.

But it wasn't because of that, it was because I saw what humanity was still capable of and the new millennium didn't mean shit, people hadn't changed and apparently, they were getting worse.

And in the middle of all that, I started noticing some that actually started siding more with the terrorists than with their American counterparts.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuckin' P-Joe.

Again spamming the same content across multiple forums!

Where's @Breakfall when you need him?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do you ever dream about getting on a treadmill? An atkins diet? Tummy tuck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldn't say my dreams, but the way I see the world changed when 9/11 happened

I lived close to NYC, I was starting my business and I remember I lost some good opportunities in that area.

But it wasn't because of that, it was because I saw what humanity was still capable of and the new millennium didn't mean shit, people hadn't changed and apparently, they were getting worse.

And in the middle of all that, I started noticing some that actually started siding more with the terrorists than with their American counterparts.

Same :/

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Romans 1:28
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My mom had 2 and I regularly raised hell about them. When she moved to Florida, I took em and I'm gonna burn em on the grill.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

I remember I was watching the news and they showed those sandniggers dancing and commemorating 9/11 and I thought "well, that's expected" but then some old white hag with a spiky wire hair started saying how America was simply "reaping what they had sowed".

After that, the amount of lefties bashing America and bringing it down only grew exponentially. I usually dealt with conservatives in my jobs, for some reason lefties tend to run away from hard work, never saw them in construction sites.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I remember I was watching the news and they showed those sandniggers dancing and commemorating 9/11 and I thought "well, that's expected" but then some old white hag with a spiky wire hair started saying how America was simply "reaping what they had sowed".

After that, the amount of lefties bashing America and bringing it down only grew exponentially. I usually dealt with conservatives in my jobs, for some reason lefties tend to run away from hard work, never saw them in construction sites.
Like Jesus said, A house divided against itself,cannot stand. Its just a short matter of time before we crumble.