RB on the rigged system and how the pandemic has enriched the rich

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:
I lost my hair when I was 34, poor, and had 4 kids living at home, dumb ass. What now?

So how did you become so rich?

Musta been Inheritance, eh?
You fukin tard, I havent inherited jack shit. I have a better job now. I wouldnt say I'm rich, but I have plenty of money to buy what I want, when I want. My wife and I went without and spent most of our money when we were poor, sending our kids to a private Christian school. We lived very cheap and had a low house payment because we lived in a tiny house in a lower middle class area.

BTW, democRATs and their "eat the rich" never did fuk all for us.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:
I lost my hair when I was 34, poor, and had 4 kids living at home, dumb ass. What now?

You fukin tard, I havent inherited jack shit. I have a better job now. I wouldnt say I'm rich, but I have plenty of money to buy what I want, when I want. My wife and I went without and spent most of our money when we were poor, sending our kids to a private Christian school. We lived very cheap and had a low house payment because we lived in a tiny house in a lower middle class area.

But I thought since you were poor & working class you might like the Democrats, Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:

But I thought since you were poor & working class you might like the Democrats, Lokmeer.
Once I realized I paid a total of 47% of my income in taxes when I made $35K/yr, I never listened to another democRAT since. How did I pay this you ask? Well josephine, I figured all my government related bills, aka income taxes, SSI taxes, government fees, sales tax, licensing, taxes on utilities, pretty much everything. I even figured the tax credit we got from the state for using private education of $500 per kid. Tell me josephine, how the fuck is it that a couple with 4 kids that makes about $68K/yr pays 47% in taxes and fees for all government services? DemocRATs lie, period. They cant ever give any REAL tax breaks because there arent enough rich motherfuckers to feed their hunger for cash. I'll tell you something else. I estimated I'd pay about 60% if I ever made over $150K. I havent bothered to find out if its true but I can tell you I pay way the fuck more now!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:

Once I realized I paid a total of 47% of my income in taxes when I made $35K/yr, I never listened to another democRAT since. How did I pay this you ask? Well josephine, I figured all my government related bills, aka income taxes, SSI taxes, government fees, sales tax, licensing, taxes on utilities, pretty much everything. I even figured the tax credit we got from the state for using private education of $500 per kid. Tell me josephine, how the fuck is it that a couple with 4 kids that makes about $68K/yr pays 47% in taxes and fees for all government services? DemocRATs lie, period. They cant ever give any REAL tax breaks because there arent enough rich motherfuckers to feed their hunger for cash. I'll tell you something else. I estimated I'd pay about 60% if I ever made over $150K. I havent bothered to find out if its true but I can tell you I pay way the fuck more now!

I hear the sales tax in Illinois is really high.

Seemed ta be last time I visited Chicago.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:

I hear the sales tax in Illinois is really high.

Seemed ta be last time I visited Chicago.
Taxes are just as high in many parts of the state now. Where Scheels Sporting Goods is in Springfield, its what they call a TIF district. All purchases get hit with 10.25% tax. Thats as high as Chicago.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:

Democrats have ever only made it HARDER to be poor.

I remember so many times were I had to chose between food and gas. By the end of the month I had spent more money than i had JUST to fucking live lol.

And it was way too expensive to die so that had to be way off the table LOL. (I'm not saying i ever felt so miserable poor that i wanted to die....I'm laughing about how even though just continuing to live was costly, suddenly kicking off would have been even MORE out of my budget lol).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:

The democrats are the ones hurting the poor and working.

Why do you think we hate them? We have said this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:

They are complete cronies.

They constantly push this anti rich people propaganda so they have the people they fuck over hating the wealthy while the wealthy ruling class wastes the gross amounts of money they steal from the people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The kind of guy who wants a Ferrari is suffering from a spiritual deficit?

Just about every guy who is being honest would like a Ferrari.

The ironic thing is the "spiritual guy" who told him that is probably suffering from a bad case of envy.

If some guy wants to work his ass off so he can afford a Ferrari, that is his choice. What we have right now are a bunch of lazy fuckwits who made the choice to be lazy fuckwits, but who are being brainwashed by guys like this guy into thinking they somehow deserve something for nothing.

I have nothing against the rich Ferrari owner. I have nothing against the poor public transit rider. Just do not try to take something that you did not earn.

Another clueless response. OMG. The fact that this is how you interpret what he says would be laughable if it weren't so evil.

Yet you've been factually wrong on just about everything. I keep thinking you will eventually get one fact right but you never do. Further more, you never even care about little things like facts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:

Yep, they destroy the living standards of the working poor then claim it is everyone else's fault. They are evil. Just evil.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lokmar said:

Yep, they destroy the living standards of the working poor then claim it is everyone else's fault. They are evil. Just evil.

You're such a gaslighter. Lord. How can you stand yourself?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
young-cool-black-man-pointing-260nw-231073450.jpg

Pity party.