Decertify the rigged 2020 Election!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Republican-controlled Wisconsin Legislature could decertify President Joe Biden's electoral victory in the state and choose to change the results of the popular vote, according to a special investigator's report released on Tuesday,
reported.

Michael Gableman, a former state Supreme Court justice who oversaw the Republican-backed review, said, "The Legislature should take a very hard look at the option of decertification of the 2020 Wisconsin presidential election."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Republican-controlled Wisconsin Legislature could decertify President Joe Biden's electoral victory in the state and choose to change the results of the popular vote, according to a special investigator's report released on Tuesday,
reported.

Michael Gableman, a former state Supreme Court justice who oversaw the Republican-backed review, said, "The Legislature should take a very hard look at the option of decertification of the 2020 Wisconsin presidential election."

Why Lokmeer? Biden won eh?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

reported.

Why Lokmeer? Biden won eh?
Because he was declared the winner, josephine.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
3e20f9bfb677e6c7742be55b2fa542ec.gif

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous, and I can't relax

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Decertify it and declare Bernie prez? OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take that over this.

But dont forget Bernie kissed the ring....so....he may not be who he wants you to think he is.

It should have been Bernie running against Trump BOTH times. Both those men had entire movements behind them.