Vaccine mandates, masks, CRT, confirmation bias, rigged elections

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Have any of you dipshits on the left bothered to look up the VAERS database? you know, since you're so good at logic and science?

Pauncho Potato unleashes a new word he heard but doesn't quite understand, again.

Let's watch and see the results of this most recent faux pas of his.
You understand a lot about sucking cock tho. A skill you learned in the gay branch of the military no doubt

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it really so horrible to want real solutions that will help and be more friendly towards the constitutional rights of law abiding Americans?

Taking guns away from people who are not criminals doesnt stop gun violence. We can SEE that it doesnt work. It just prevents people from being able to defend themselves.

It's like they demand we just dont think about anything, ignore information, and just take action to infringe on rights. Dont look for any real solutions. Or else we want babies to get shot.

Its gaslighting. This "my way now or you are evil and if you try to discuss it I'll just mock you and insult you". How the fuck does any one manage a reasoned discussion with people who act like toddlers unless you just agree with them?

What about all the babies getting shot in inner city gun violence? My kids are much less likely to get shot in school than they are in areas with the most gun control. More children die by gun in Chicago than in any mass shooting.

But we cant include that in this discussion.

So how is anyone supposed to see that and take the "you support children being shot" argument here? Children are being murdered in inner city areas with the gun control regulations. It just looks like people who make this argument dont genuinely care about it. Dems/progs want gun control because it's part of the platform. So where it exists(like Chicago) they dont need to talk about the violence because they already have their way there. And we see them completely ignoring that violence.

There isnt going to be any solutions because it's entirely politics.

y do u bother saying so much 2 folks who wont hear u?

its an endless circle jerk, dove

I'm an optimist
These assholes are hopeless. Seriously. that's why I just fling shit in their direction and keep it moving

Yeah. It makes you look very smart. And right about everything. We all agree.
hows happy portugal?

I'm in the US right now. It's making me crabby.
oohhh that triggers me so much!

r u in NYC?

I'm sorry. Do you need a safe space?
well i was going 2 drive over and meet u but only one of my jeeps has the crashbar installed so i need 2 know which one 2 take

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have any of you dipshits on the left bothered to look up the VAERS database? you know, since you're so good at logic and science?

Pauncho Potato unleashes a new word he heard but doesn't quite understand, again.

You understand a lot about sucking cock tho. A skill you learned in the gay branch of the military no doubt
I do so admire the times when I have your full attention, can you say COCK for me, at least one more time before we must hasten from each other?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I do so admire the times when I have your full attention, can you say COCK for me, at least one more time, before we must go away from each other?
Are you feeling light in the foot snowflake? That's cause you're a fairy faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I do so admire the times when I have your full attention, can you say COCK for me, at least one more time, before we must go away from each other?
So how much ketamine have you ingested so far, this evening?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you bothered to look into the parameters for posting in the VAERS database? There's nothing scientific about it.

I am not saying people don't have adverse reactions to vaccines. They do. But this is directly from the VAERS site:

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it really so horrible to want real solutions that will help and be more friendly towards the constitutional rights of law abiding Americans?

Taking guns away from people who are not criminals doesnt stop gun violence. We can SEE that it doesnt work. It just prevents people from being able to defend themselves.

It's like they demand we just dont think about anything, ignore information, and just take action to infringe on rights. Dont look for any real solutions. Or else we want babies to get shot.

Its gaslighting. This "my way now or you are evil and if you try to discuss it I'll just mock you and insult you". How the fuck does any one manage a reasoned discussion with people who act like toddlers unless you just agree with them?

What about all the babies getting shot in inner city gun violence? My kids are much less likely to get shot in school than they are in areas with the most gun control. More children die by gun in Chicago than in any mass shooting.

So how is anyone supposed to see that and take the "you support children being shot" argument here? Children are being murdered in inner city areas with the gun control regulations. It just looks like people who make this argument dont genuinely care about it. Dems/progs want gun control because it's part of the platform. So where it exists(like Chicago) they dont need to talk about the violence because they already have their way there. And we see them completely ignoring that violence.

I'm an optimist
These assholes are hopeless. Seriously. that's why I just fling shit in their direction and keep it moving

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

u post n run....no stamina

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So how much ketamine have you ingested so far, this evening?
How much sperm have you injected this evening, fagboi?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

You mean, I don't post 24/7? Wow. Stupid me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Have you bothered to look into the parameters for posting in the VAERS database? There's nothing scientific about it.

I am not saying people don't have adverse reactions to vaccines. They do. But this is directly from the VAERS site:

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.
Almost a million reports fuckhead. Each with differing symptoms.

What's your next angle? they're all fraudulent?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

nor do i, but u come a lot closer 2 it

ur weak and hungry for social contact. and u know it

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But not person's or entities with a political agenda tho, right?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But not person's or entities with a political agenda tho, right?

Yes. I'm sure they have a tool for weeding them out.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

But you're not, obviously swallowing heavy medications to wave around alone in a crowd of flashing lights and thumping vibes, and vacant stares.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

So, which is it? Do I post and run, or do I post too much?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Post it, Princess!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

She's an admitted narcotics addict, take what she says with a grain of salt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Post it, Princess!
Suck it, navygurl

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

both

personally i wish u would post more

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

Posting stats. Weak people who are hungry for social contact? Well, we know Strapon is hungry for some dick contact, but the others?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

Posting stats. Weak people who are hungry for social contact? Well, we know Strapon is hungry for some dick contact, but the others?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall
omg, u researching it is sad

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall
omg, u researching it is sad
sadder still is how flawed her research actually is and how it does more to throw her own buddies under a bus :LOL3: