Vaccine mandates, masks, CRT, confirmation bias, rigged elections

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it really so horrible to want real solutions that will help and be more friendly towards the constitutional rights of law abiding Americans?

Taking guns away from people who are not criminals doesnt stop gun violence. We can SEE that it doesnt work. It just prevents people from being able to defend themselves.

It's like they demand we just dont think about anything, ignore information, and just take action to infringe on rights. Dont look for any real solutions. Or else we want babies to get shot.

Its gaslighting. This "my way now or you are evil and if you try to discuss it I'll just mock you and insult you". How the fuck does any one manage a reasoned discussion with people who act like toddlers unless you just agree with them?

What about all the babies getting shot in inner city gun violence? My kids are much less likely to get shot in school than they are in areas with the most gun control. More children die by gun in Chicago than in any mass shooting.

But we cant include that in this discussion.

So how is anyone supposed to see that and take the "you support children being shot" argument here? Children are being murdered in inner city areas with the gun control regulations. It just looks like people who make this argument dont genuinely care about it. Dems/progs want gun control because it's part of the platform. So where it exists(like Chicago) they dont need to talk about the violence because they already have their way there. And we see them completely ignoring that violence.

There isnt going to be any solutions because it's entirely politics.

y do u bother saying so much 2 folks who wont hear u?

its an endless circle jerk, dove

I'm an optimist
These assholes are hopeless. Seriously. that's why I just fling shit in their direction and keep it moving

Yeah. It makes you look very smart. And right about everything. We all agree.
hows happy portugal?

I'm in the US right now. It's making me crabby.
oohhh that triggers me so much!

r u in NYC?

I'm sorry. Do you need a safe space?
u post n run....no stamina

You mean, I don't post 24/7? Wow. Stupid me.

nor do i, but u come a lot closer 2 it

ur weak and hungry for social contact. and u know it

Posting stats. Weak people who are hungry for social contact? Well, we know Strapon is hungry for some dick contact, but the others?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall
omg, u researching it is sad

Yeah. That took me all of 30 seconds. Super sad. I know "research" for some people is really hard. :ShivaWaawaaaaa:
Is it really so horrible to want real solutions that will help and be more friendly towards the constitutional rights of law abiding Americans?

Taking guns away from people who are not criminals doesnt stop gun violence. We can SEE that it doesnt work. It just prevents people from being able to defend themselves.

It's like they demand we just dont think about anything, ignore information, and just take action to infringe on rights. Dont look for any real solutions. Or else we want babies to get shot.

Its gaslighting. This "my way now or you are evil and if you try to discuss it I'll just mock you and insult you". How the fuck does any one manage a reasoned discussion with people who act like toddlers unless you just agree with them?

What about all the babies getting shot in inner city gun violence? My kids are much less likely to get shot in school than they are in areas with the most gun control. More children die by gun in Chicago than in any mass shooting.

So how is anyone supposed to see that and take the "you support children being shot" argument here? Children are being murdered in inner city areas with the gun control regulations. It just looks like people who make this argument dont genuinely care about it. Dems/progs want gun control because it's part of the platform. So where it exists(like Chicago) they dont need to talk about the violence because they already have their way there. And we see them completely ignoring that violence.

I'm an optimist
These assholes are hopeless. Seriously. that's why I just fling shit in their direction and keep it moving

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

Posting stats. Weak people who are hungry for social contact? Well, we know Strapon is hungry for some dick contact, but the others?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Yeah. That took me all of 30 seconds. Super sad. I know "research" for some people is really hard. :ShivaWaawaaaaa:
good. at least u didnt take your ball and run away, as per usual
Settle petal…why are you so sticky today? I want fun Jeannie back. Whachudo wif her?
wot? im always fun

Oh, you're fun? Thanks for telling me.
haha u took the ball and ran again

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Settle petal…why are you so sticky today? I want fun Jeannie back. Whachudo wif her?
wot? im always fun

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION? 4th question by the by.
:Happy5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

wot? im always fun

lol i must have missed them

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

wot? im always fun

lol i must have missed them
Well I’m watching Cowboy Bebop now!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
illegal immigration, BLM, transgenderism, homosexuality, black people, gun regulations, socialism, communism, regulation of the market, higher education, liberals, legal abortion...

These are a few of my favorite things.

I know the implication here is sarcasm, but you do unironically actually support most of these things.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....and yet in 99.99% of cases having just one gun for the purpose of self-defense is just as good as hiving 25 guns in yer basement.

Usu just takes 1 bullet from a well-aimed gun to take down an assailant.

This business of owning 10, 20, 30 guns is a farce.

When the time comes and the situation at hand is self-defense 1 gun, 1 bullet will probably do the trick not a SWAT team aresenal, Dovey.
I own 20+ and you cant do shit about it josephine.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud life wont get better no matter how many times u pull stakes and move. its u
Bigly Piles, the guy who runs away from home in shame agrees!!!!!!! Typical runt of the family tactics. LOL!
c46pgN3.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
illegal immigration, BLM, transgenderism, homosexuality, black people, gun regulations, socialism, communism, regulation of the market, higher education, liberals, legal abortion...

I give thanks, that the Leaders of Future America, get to practice mass shooting drills in pre-k!

And this logic makes sense to you. That's the scary and sad thing.
Yes, since America protects it's mass shooters gun rights more then they do our School Children's lives, the horror of teaching our babies how to dodge bullets just might save some of them.

I did mass shooter drills. The students were very traumatized by them. The earthquake drills made them laugh. Not the shooting ones.

Are you sure they were, Lotus? Or could you have been projecting?

Because my kids and their friends were never traumatized and I know how kids joke about school shootings in ways that would revolt most adults. I know about groups of kids called "Columbiners". Its ghoulishly common.

What age group?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

Shes in California. When she slams the US....shes drawing from California.

One time she said America was being 3rd worlded......shes drawing from California.

But she hasnt figured that out. She legit blames "cons" for all the countries problems. Shes frustrated with California.

I dont think they understand the state/federal thing. That cons have nothing to do with their grievances and controling the federal government wont make their state policies work better......it will just make the whole country California.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
illegal immigration, BLM, transgenderism, homosexuality, black people, gun regulations, socialism,
illegal immigration- DEPORT EM
BLM-FRAUDULENT GRIFTERS
transgenderism-AN ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD-KILL THEM
homosexuality-KILL THEM ALL!
black people-RUINED BY VICTIM MENTALITY
gun regulations-CONSTITUTIONALLY ILLEGAL
socialism-HITLER LOVED IT
communism-STALIN AND MAO LOVED IT
regulation of the market-GOVERNMENT CONTROL AND POWER
higher education-PROPAGANDA AND INDOCTRINATION
liberals-DEGENERATES
legal abortion-MASS MURDER

Did I miss anything? :Popcorn:

Lokmar the libertarian.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have any of you dipshits on the left bothered to look up the VAERS database? you know, since you're so good at logic and science?

Pauncho Potato unleashes a new word he heard but doesn't quite understand, again.

Let's watch and see the results of this most recent faux pas of his.
Have any of you dipshits on the left bothered to look up the VAERS database? you know, since you're so good at logic and science?
Have you bothered to look into the parameters for posting in the VAERS database? There's nothing scientific about it.

I am not saying people don't have adverse reactions to vaccines. They do. But this is directly from the VAERS site:

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.

Holy fuck so when I was explaining to you in that discussion about MMR and mercury and vaccine court and VAERS and I said that you can literally have VAERS report teething and becoming the incredible hulk as MMR related you knew the whole time I was right and just argued with me anyway?

What the fuck lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

....and yet in 99.99% of cases having just one gun for the purpose of self-defense is just as good as hiving 25 guns in yer basement.

Usu just takes 1 bullet from a well-aimed gun to take down an assailant.

This business of owning 10, 20, 30 guns is a farce.

When the time comes and the situation at hand is self-defense 1 gun, 1 bullet will probably do the trick not a SWAT team aresenal, Dovey.

It's a constitutional right, Joe. Someone having 25 guns in their basement isnt why mass shootings happen. And again taking those guns away wont stop any mass shootings.

It's a really bad idea to mess with foundational rights JUST to make people FEEL better. You cant just take rights away from people because their rights make you uncomfortable.

Its not the guy with 25 guns in his basement you have to worry about. Taking his guns isnt going to make you safer.

As we SEE from places with gun control.

As I said .....ignoring information that pokes holes in your stance doesnt bring us a damn bit closer to any real solutions. It doesnt. Making bad decisions based on feelings is what you should be more afraid of.

BTW, hhow's your Mother-in-Law doing, @Dove?

Have those monolclonal anibodies helped some?

My brother has COVID right now.

He's in his 3rd or 4th day of it.

I wonder if a similar treatment would help him.

He's not really in bad shape, but isn't getting better either.

Is that how the pattern goes?

How long is a person sick/isolated or off work/normal actiity?

We keep in eye on him see if he gets any better, eh?

Shes still pretty sick but shes feeling a little bit better everyday. We are hoping it doesnt do that sudden turn for the worst thing that covid loves to do in patients who get moderate to severe infections. Shes been sick as fuck for a solid 8 days.

I'm not sure if the monoclonal antibodies helped. She didnt end up feeling better.....BUT that doesnt mean they didnt stop her from ending up in the hospital. We dont know how sick she could have gotten without them. We video called with her last night so Squish could see and talk to her.....she looks pretty good. Shes not cocky about it at ALL. Shes glad to be alive.

Now her older sister has it and her older sister is very anti vaccine. And by anti vaxx I mean shes against vaccines and was long before Covid. She approached me with all the typical anti vaccine propaganda when I was pregnant. Shes really weird about pharmaceuticals. She means well. Her doctor offered her the anti bodies and she declined but my husband hopefully scared her a bit into reconsidering. He sent her a ton of info about it and let her know how fast this virus can turn from "yeah I'm sick but okay" into an icu visit.

It makes me sad that with all the nurses and medical people in this family, we have matriarchs who reject medical interventions regardless of all the trusted info given(except my fucking brother in law..the anti vaxx "food can heal cancer" nurse). This could have been prevented by a simple one and done vaccine....didnt even have to be the mrna. That's what gets me....no one has to take the mrna. We have options. I'm still very opposed to government coercion and force and always will be.

Your brother needs to do all the things he can. If he can get a blood ox sensor that would be good. Is he vaccinated?

People who catch this and are unfortunate enough to get slammed can be sick for weeks and spend another few recovering from how sick they were. When it's bad, it's very bad. Have him do deep breathing excersizes to work his lungs. Laying prone is also good. Get eucalyptus bombs and toss them in the shower and sit in the steam. Cough up as much gunk as possible. Your brother could be a bit sick for a few days and totally fine. Or he can suddenly get severe. The only predictable thing about covid in older people is unpredictability.

But yes tell him to take everything the doctor offers. Are you guys getting the anti body treatments? Take them. Take the ivermectin. Take 5k Us of vitamin D. Take whatever is offered and ask about everything. I have no idea how this virus will treat your brother and I'll pray its mild and he recovers fast.

Get a fingertip pulse oximeter that also monitors oxygen saturation. Anything reading under 95 percent needs medical attention. This is important because people with moderate/severe covid who are at home will often show up to hospital with readings around 93 to 87 and they've been there for a while and that can really put a person in bad shape.

Last edited:
  • Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so @Admin. How do we support a mass shooters gun rights?

Because I'm completely opposed to violence and I support the gun rights of law abiding Americans. Can you please explain how any of us are supporting ANY criminals "gun rights"? What does that even mean?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know the implication here is sarcasm, but you do unironically actually support most of these things.

The whole point is how hysterical those things make you cons. Higher education! Oh, my! Black people, oh my! Laws! Oh fucking my!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The whole point is how hysterical those things make you cons. Higher education! Oh, my! Black people, oh my! Laws! Oh fucking my!

Where do you get ANY of us are hysterical over "black people"?

Do you guys really think that none of us have ever known or mingle or have relationships with them? Why do you guys discuss black people as if they are some foreign species none of us are familiar with?

Have you seen how lefties act with a Republican black person? It's the most authentically racist shit I've ever seen.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

One time she said America was being 3rd worlded......shes drawing from California.

But she hasnt figured that out. She legit blames "cons" for all the countries problems. Shes frustrated with California.

I dont think they understand the state/federal thing. That cons have nothing to do with their grievances and controling the federal government wont make their state policies work better......it will just make the whole country California.

I love how you talk about me in 3rd person, @Dove. Why not just direct your posts at me when you are talking about me? First off, I am not in California, so that's lie number 1 in your post. The kids moved and when we come to the US, we stay in one of two states, not California. One is a blue state and one is a red state. I haven't stepped foot in California in more than 2 1/2 years. Furthermore, when I said the US was being 3rd worlded, which it is, I was not talking about the racial makeup of the country. I am talking about economics and infrastructure. You all are so used to the mess you don't see it. Wake up.

I don't legit blame cons for all the country's problems. I legit blame stupid people and the corporate theft of democracy, both. Learn to read. You read my posts, then you completely rewrite them in your brain, and then write posts making claims about my posts that just aren't true. Wake up.

And yes, little Einstein, I understand fed vs state in US politics. Thanks, though. And, yeah, wake up.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

I love how you talk about me in 3rd person, Dove. Why not just direct your posts at me when you are talking about me? First off, I am not in California. The kids moved and when we come to the US, we stay in one of two states, not California. One is a blue state and one is a red state. I haven't stepped foot in California in more than 2 1/2 years. Furthermore, when I said the US was being 3rd worlded, which it is, I was not talking about the racial makeup of the country. I am talking about economics and infrastructure. You all are so used to the mess you don't see it. Wake up.

I don't legit blame cons for all the country's problems. I legit blame stupid people and the corporate theft of democracy, both. Learn to read. You read my posts, then you completely rewrite them in your brain, and then write posts making claims about my posts that just aren't true. Wake up.

And yes, little Einstein, I understand fed vs state in US politics. Thanks, though. And, yeah, wake up.

Lotus when WE say the country is being 3rd worlded... we are not talking about RACE. We are talking about policies. We KNOW you are as well. It's just that you dont seem to realize these are dem/prog policies in action.

And no you dont get the state/fed relationship. You called the TX abortion law "fascist" while wanting the federal government to impose dem/prog standards of policy on a state that spoke. THATS fascist. Using the federal government to over ride the people of a state.

You want to get rid of the electoral college ffs. So if you understand how states work I'm not sure how you fail to see that federalizing the country would be a bad thing. It would be a fascist thing.

Who are the stupid people and the "corporate theft"? You think it's right wing. It's not. You say you are against corporate theft but you were not outrage by forced gov lockdowns and riots that did absolutely nothing but wreck the small businesses owners and workers while benefitting corporate elites. How do you not see that?

CA policies decriminalizing theft is a good example of third world nonsense.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

I love how you talk about me in 3rd person, Dove. Why not just direct your posts at me when you are talking about me? First off, I am not in California. The kids moved and when we come to the US, we stay in one of two states, not California. One is a blue state and one is a red state. I haven't stepped foot in California in more than 2 1/2 years. Furthermore, when I said the US was being 3rd worlded, which it is, I was not talking about the racial makeup of the country. I am talking about economics and infrastructure. You all are so used to the mess you don't see it. Wake up.

Lotus when WE say the country is being 3rd worlded... we are not talking about RACE. We are talking about policies. We KNOW you are as well. It's just that you dont seem to realize these are dem/prog policies in action.

And no you dont get the state/fed relationship. You called the TX abortion law "fascist" while wanting the federal government to impose dem/prog standards of policy on a state that spoke. THATS fascist. Using the federal government to over ride the people of a state.

You want to get rid of the electoral college ffs. So if you understand how states work I'm not sure how you fail to see that federalizing the country would be a bad thing. It would be a fascist thing.

Who are the stupid people and the "corporate theft"? You think it's right wing. It's not. You say you are against corporate theft but you were not outrage by forced gov lockdowns and riots that did absolutely nothing but wreck the small businesses owners and workers while benefitting corporate elites. How do you not see that?

Oh, brother. I guess you're serious with that post.

Never mind. You clearly can't see the bullshit you post. Utter bullshit, devoid of any understanding of my posts, again making shit up about what I know and believe. It's ludicrous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

Oh, brother. I guess you're serious with that post.

Never mind. You clearly can't see the bullshit you post. Utter bullshit, devoid of any understanding of my posts, again making shit up about what I know and believe. It's ludicrous.

And THIS is ALWAYS how you respond to opposing views.

People say some shit you dont like and instead of addressing it and going into why you think its "bullshit" you just post unproductive crap like this and wonder why we get insulting. It's because you constantly insult people.

See we WILL go into why we disagree with something you guys push or say. We will go into specifics.

You guys just shut down any discourse in favor of shit slinging. Then you wanna blame us for that.

Explain how you think the third world comparisons have to do with race? Because it's pretty obvious you are devoid of understanding regarding our posts AND our positions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So I'm a Conservative now? Lol... I consider myself a racial Nationalist, but meh whatever.

These days the term "Conservative" has been so watered down in the mainstream political sphere that it's basically the equivalent of 1990's liberal, while today's fresh batch of liberals are hard left, purple haired, Commie nutjobs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So I'm a Conservative now? Lol... I consider myself a racial Nationalist, but meh whatever.

These days the term "Conservative" has been so watered down in the mainstream political sphere that it's basically the equivalent of 1990's liberal, while today's fresh batch of liberals are hard left, purple haired, Commie nutjobs.

They label everyone "cons". They dont even know what it means.

They dont even understand what anyones positions are. If you oppose them they start the labels and the insults.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Because the Anti-vax crowd are sensible calm and reasonable...

Antisemitic flyers found Christmas morning, spreading COVID conspiracies in Springfield

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you had a brain, you'd understand that the statement is correct;

covidjwzz.jpg
Are you suggesting the Chi-Nah People are Practicing Jews?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because the Anti-vax crowd are sensible calm and reasonable...

Antisemitic flyers found Christmas morning, spreading COVID conspiracies in Springfield

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are the blm and black supremacist movements are also anti semitic and claim that black people were the original REAL jews?

And for some fucking reason I still dont know....black Hebrew israelite cultist always work "security" at abortion clinics. Its goes right along with the deathscorts being radical left lgbt people.

All kinds of crazies believing crazy shit.

So why do you think I have a dick?